I like these three packages. Personally I'd prefer if you named them 'yurawanka - ...". Otherwise giving proper credit when using/embedding them becomes very hard.

I'm still building a small club with some dirty corners and a lot of litter (7am instead the 7pm look&feel).

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

I like these three packages. Personally I'd prefer if you named them 'yurawanka - ...". Otherwise giving proper credit when using/embedding them becomes very hard.

I'm still building a small club with some dirty corners and a lot of litter (7am instead the 7pm look&feel).

i'll put that in mind next time. I just make them for fun and I think it's not bad to share em too. i dnt really care much about credits etc.

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

btw if you can see on the background I recolored a bar from island thingy pack, I only did one retexture, i might do some at least 2 more before i share em

8 hours ago, yurawanka said:

i'll put that in mind next time. I just make them for fun and I think it's not bad to share em too. i dnt really care much about credits etc.

I thought so. Often I find content in build mode or cas which was embedded in a random lot or household and I wonder who's the author as I hope to find more and similar items. As soon as 'authorname' is also on the thumbnail it's straightforward. If it's in the file name it's still ok. But without the author I may just post in 'request & find'.

I also need to look at the bars as soon as you release them. All the clinical clean new stuff is becoming boring.

PS: I have only little free time to play/build/code/create but I already have cas & builld icons with 'Oops19' in the foreground. So if I ever share something which is ugly users should know where to look for more aweful stuff ;) or locate and delete it without effort.