All screenshots are the same

Kuriko

Hey everyone i just returned to skyrim because i bought a better laptop. Whenever i take screenshots, even if i take 20, theyre all the same, theyre all the first one i took. Im not sure how this is happening. I use better free camera to take screenshots because Print screen doesnt seem to work. Any help would be awesome thank you!

1 hour ago, Kuriko said:

Hey everyone i just returned to skyrim because i bought a better laptop. Whenever i take screenshots, even if i take 20, theyre all the same, theyre all the first one i took. Im not sure how this is happening. I use better free camera to take screenshots because Print screen doesnt seem to work. Any help would be awesome thank you!

If you use Windows try holding the Windows key (the one with the Windows logo on it) and PrtScr at the same time.

12 minutes ago, Psalam said:

If you use Windows try holding the Windows key (the one with the Windows logo on it) and PrtScr at the same time.

Thanks, i managed to make it work. not the way i exactly want but thats fine. They now show up BMP in my skyrim folder. Not ideal because i have to convert them. (FN + Prt sc)

On 2/25/2020 at 2:58 AM, Kuriko said:

Thanks, i managed to make it work. not the way i exactly want but thats fine. They now show up BMP in my skyrim folder. Not ideal because i have to convert them. (FN + Prt sc)

I use Utopium's Utilities. It has Better Free Camera, plus a lot of other useful mods. With BFC you can assign screenshot hotkey and save as jpg.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84032

Archived