Any mod to replace Bards or Improved Bards mod?

Hi guys, i am not sure it's the right place to ask but once I used the Improved Bards mod wich was cool, but recently I had to format my PC and now, it results hidden for NO REASON, there was nothign there to make it HIDDEN, so now i am looking for a similar mod that can do the same. Any tips?

15 hours ago, ogropirata said:

I'm looking for a link to download Improved Bards SE. For some reason cleverbee chose to hide this mod back in January. Sad. Just swapped from LE to SE and this is missed.

Yes cleverbee doesn't understand that her mod was the only good source for a bards replacer and did a BIG damage to us users, removing the download. This is not fair.

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/1/2020 at 10:50 PM, dk_21 said:

I don't know if giving out a link would be against the community rules, but I do have the CBBE Nude version of Improved Bards.

Is it possible to send this nude Cbbe Version of Improved Bards via PM or something like that ? I´m new to modding Skyrim, following the northerc experience guide and it seems that the NPCs are broken without that mod :( so I would be happy af if any1 could share it or send it via PM :( (or sending it via email or something like that so that I can continue modding) :D

• 3 weeks later...