Anyone else want a scat mod for the sims 4?

• 2 weeks later...

It's definitely possible, would require the creation of a "poop" mesh and animations that use it as a prop. Similar to how cherry pie's cum mesh is used. The problem is that scat is a very niche fetish. I for one like the idea of using it to add realism to my game, but it'll be hard pressed to find an animator willing to do it unless there's a financial incentive.

not really into scat but i've wondered why there aren't any mods of that nature, there's definitely an interest here what with the various shit/piss mods for skyrim/oblivion/fallout

piss fetish is more common so i'm really surprised there aren't any WW animations related to it (or if there are, i haven't found them, hit me up if you know of some lol) especially since i'm pretty sure unmodded sims 4 has urine streams for cock-having sims pissing

On 3/11/2020 at 7:11 PM, oblivionwithdongs said:

not really into scat but i've wondered why there aren't any mods of that nature, there's definitely an interest here what with the various shit/piss mods for skyrim/oblivion/fallout

piss fetish is more common so i'm really surprised there aren't any WW animations related to it (or if there are, i haven't found them, hit me up if you know of some lol) especially since i'm pretty sure unmodded sims 4 has urine streams for cock-having sims pissing

Lupobianco and R Lo have made some piss fetish animations. Female and male. I could post screenshots when I have more time.

@sstormyy Sorry about the late response, just want to say Good job, it looks great. I'm familiar with much of your work as it is, I even have a bunch of screenshots posted using your CC. Now I have even more incentive to support you on patreon. Would be great to see more panties/thongs/lingerie using that mesh. Maybe even a standalone mesh to be used as a prop for animators. Have you thought about where you would make this content available? Solely patreon or both here and there?

2 hours ago, clamman5 said:

@sstormyy Sorry about the late response, just want to say Good job, it looks great. I'm familiar with much of your work as it is, I even have a bunch of screenshots posted using your CC. Now I have even more incentive to support you on patreon. Would be great to see more panties/thongs/lingerie using that mesh. Maybe even a standalone mesh to be used as a prop for animators. Have you thought about where you would make this content available? Solely patreon or both here and there?

As always , it will be first available on my patreon page and then i will release it here :))

to e honest i have not thought of doing more stuff.... i suppose it will depend on how my patreons react to such content :D ... if they will want more... then i suppose i could try making some different stuff with it ... like full body coverage...and some thongs that crash into the "stuff"  :D

• 1 month later...

I've considered trying my hand at modding something like this because...well, I don't want to wait around forever, why not stop complaining and do it myself? When I installed Controllable Pets mod, I couldn't help but notice that pets sometimes had a "Bowels" need instead of a Hygiene need, not to mention that Cats and Dogs added three different pet poop sizes that could be helpful in this sort of thing, and I also remember playing with a Mermaid mod a few times (Before Island Living obviously) that added a Hydration need on top of the basic needs. I'm sure something like this could be done. Problem is, I don't even know where to start...I tried to make a very specific trait once with a mod constructor or something along those lines and it never went even remotely right, not once, not ever?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

You may try to disable DD modules which you don't need (like brothel) even though it's hard to tell why it slows down TS4 to a level one notices it (unless one is using a computer with only 2 cores as this is likely not enough for TS4 with DD).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Honestly, the problem with the scat fetish is that those who have it tend to have different perspectives on it, and equally there need to be different animations for them.

Some see it as degrading in some way, what we have with the one set of WW femdom animation (but no maledom... that double standard)

Others simply like to have the material around in some way, as would the direction of soiling and smearing go

And some see it as a bonding exercise of sweetness and casual trust. 

But I would encourage there to be some.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...