Can anyone help me port this follower to LE ?

• 2 months later...
On 2/24/2020 at 6:22 PM, Harvald said:

What do you want? Learn how to do it or somebody do it for you. The follower you want to be ported is easy to do, cause he is originally made for SE and there are no skripts and no skse plugins. Followers from LE ported to SE backporting is nearly impossible.

So how can I do this. Download the follower and this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

Install Cathedral Assets Optimizer  by extracting  in a seperate folder. Extract the follower in a seperate folder.  Start the program, choose "Tes5" under "Profile" and under "open directory" navigate to the folder, where you extracted your follower. Chose folder meshes and chose the program for meshes (full optimisation) in Cathedral Assets Optimizer. Run the program.  Do the same for textures. Chose "necessary optimisation", "compress textures" and "generate mipmaps" Run the program. Repack your Follower with the esp and install it with a modmanager of your choice. There is a little error in the heather of the esp but the Follower will work. 

sorry to bother you but I used your method and my ported follower has a brown generic face, everything else is fine. Could you please help with this problem?

38 minutes ago, kientrung165 said:

sorry to bother you but I used your method and my ported follower has a brown generic face, everything else is fine. Could you please help with this problem?

Try with the "Disable" "Enable" commands on your follower, sometimes doing this can fix that issue.