What Mods do i need Male Body?

BrollyLssj25

As the title says i have basically done everything i could to get the females pretty and nice with alot of help from "Fiona159" which i want to thank for an amazing job at helping me out setting up MO2 and other stuff as well as a huge mod order so everything works. However i forgot to ask about male body mods and now i am pretty lost with what i can find. 

One Mod did work but the Nude male was way to muscular and his dick was the size of an elephant. 
Another mod worked but the male skin was brown as its in the rusty face bug. 
Another mod did not work at all and had no erection once the animations started. 

So i am totally lost.
Can someone just tell me what mods i need so that my Male MC looks like a normal human being with a limp dick when naked and an erect normal sized dick (maybe adjustable with sliders) when animations load? 

I could really need some help. Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, BrollyLssj25 said:

As the title says i have basically done everything i could to get the females pretty and nice with alot of help from "Fiona159" which i want to thank for an amazing job at helping me out setting up MO2 and other stuff as well as a huge mod order so everything works. However i forgot to ask about male body mods and now i am pretty lost with what i can find. 

One Mod did work but the Nude male was way to muscular and his dick was the size of an elephant. 
Another mod did not work at all and had no erection once the animations started. 

So i am totally lost.
Can someone just tell me what mods i need so that my Male MC looks like a normal human being with a limp dick when naked and an erect normal sized dick (maybe adjustable with sliders) when animations load? 

Ignore that, I didn't read what game you were playing

No idea what the options are for FO4 but I would have thought SOS got some sort of port over to it?

I am sorry i totally forgot to say it is for fallout 4. 

Sorry but i have no idea what you mean by SOS but i am kind of a noob when it comes to modding maybe i should have said that earlier. 

When i use no male body mod i get a naked male version but the dick is in the opposite direction and looks very unhealthy. Is that what you mean by SOS? Cause if thats fixable i have not really an idea how to do that.  

31 minutes ago, BrollyLssj25 said:

So i am totally lost.

Use bodytalk with zex skeleton, when you install it use bodyslide stuido and build body with preset you want( I prefer swimmer) set erection slider to 0 and check "build morphs" in bottom left corner, then press "build" in bottom

you are using some animation patches? If no I recommend my patch and erection fix for it (you need to check last page)

26 minutes ago, Indarello said:

Use bodytalk with zex skeleton, when you install it use bodyslide stuido and build body with preset you want( I prefer swimmer) set erection slider to 0 and check "build morphs" in bottom left corner, then press "build" in bottom

you are using some animation patches? If no I recommend my patch and erection fix for it (you need to check last page)

Thank you alot that worked. However i somehow have overwritten my CBBE body for females. Is there a way to keep the male body and not overwrite the CBBE presets with the default one? Or is it just that i did something wrong? 

27 minutes ago, BrollyLssj25 said:

Thank you alot that worked. However i somehow have overwritten my CBBE body for females. Is there a way to keep the male body and not overwrite the CBBE presets with the default one? Or is it just that i did something wrong? 

Bodytalk is for male body only, dont know how you made it

Since I am vortex mod manager user I dont know how MO2 works

Some people say there some configs and virtual folder, but in vortex is all so simple, I just install mods and choose load order when vortex finds mod conflicts

Archived