female & male body presets!

female & male body presets!

View File

hey there! i create sims 4 cc, primarily body presets. i mainly make thicc girl presets cause so many people be making presets for skinny ass white girls and im like, my big girls need some love too! i also make male presets, sliders, and random other cas shit that you can find on my patreon. i do take requests/suggestions/commissions so just hmu on tumblr or whatever and ill see what i can do. i didnt link all my cc cause im lazy asf but all of my downloads are on patreon for free. if you would like to support me in anyway, im always appreciative of donations or even just likes and comments. i hope yall enjoy my shit and pleaseeeeee tag me with your big booty girls!! ❤️❤️ stay safe out there!

TUMBLR | PATREON

10 hours ago, Trollirious said:

I would love to see a thicc lower half preset for males since theres isn't much stuff for feminine men.

Thanks for sharing these presets ?

ill be sure to experiment with that and see what i can do! ❤️ 

18 hours ago, hi-land said:

ill be sure to experiment with that and see what i can do! ❤️ 

I highly disagree. I have seen so many "thicc" body presets for sims 4, for example redheadsims' preset comes off the top of my head.

I personally believe that we lack HQ bulky/brawny/bodybuilder presets. Dumbaby made some but her presets are way too lean/skinny. Her "Azog" preset is kinda fun, but too narrow shoulders and too inhuman proportions (it makes sense though since he is an orc). So yeah, I wish someone, you or anyone else, really, made a HQ bodybuilder/muscular body preset. Broad shoulders, full pecks, refined ABS, arms, curvy calves, narrow hips etc... Like, triangle bodybuilder shape with thicc "top" instead. It is kinda frustrating for me to try to balance the body proportions when the bottom is too thick by default and i need to widen the top bits with sliders and that is barely enough :( 

Examples in spoiler;

Spoiler

EA0KIV2UYAEZh9n.jpg

f4afeb54d422752e7ebf7dc8671f53ae060a8ae9

sculpt_from_a_silverjow_sketch_by_albron

bdc3255dfff12102aaf4174a09ab4dd0.jpg

01dbc4c1f353fe564f7206ebe5049ee65f8ed17c

6e04e857e1aca7f9101d0def63159347.png

DdtZAbXVwAA6TdA.jpg

dbd28dedcb6a6089146e59ac133fbd96.jpg

I hope you get what I mean :/ 

4 hours ago, sovvywhoa said:

I highly disagree. I have seen so many "thicc" body presets for sims 4, for example redheadsims' preset comes off the top of my head.

I personally believe that we lack HQ bulky/brawny/bodybuilder presets. Dumbaby made some but her presets are way too lean/skinny. Her "Azog" preset is kinda fun, but too narrow shoulders and too inhuman proportions (it makes sense though since he is an orc). So yeah, I wish someone, you or anyone else, really, made a HQ bodybuilder/muscular body preset. Broad shoulders, full pecks, refined ABS, arms, curvy calves, narrow hips etc... Like, triangle bodybuilder shape with thicc "top" instead. It is kinda frustrating for me to try to balance the body proportions when the bottom is too thick by default and i need to widen the top bits with sliders and that is barely enough :( 

Examples in spoiler;

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

EA0KIV2UYAEZh9n.jpg

f4afeb54d422752e7ebf7dc8671f53ae060a8ae9

sculpt_from_a_silverjow_sketch_by_albron

bdc3255dfff12102aaf4174a09ab4dd0.jpg

01dbc4c1f353fe564f7206ebe5049ee65f8ed17c

6e04e857e1aca7f9101d0def63159347.png

DdtZAbXVwAA6TdA.jpg

dbd28dedcb6a6089146e59ac133fbd96.jpg

I hope you get what I mean :/ 

i understand completely. but the thing is, the program used by preset creators requires that the number of vertices stay the same as the original sims 4 mesh so its almost impossible to create something as complex as real abs because there arent enough vertices in the stomach area. to do something like that, you would have to create a new top mesh, something like luumias bod-e default tops. another factor of this is making sure that all or most clothes actually work with the presets. but also i just hate creating male presets in general so lmao

Oh my god yes finally some more male presets for bodies! They look fantastic.

Would you be able to make one for a chubbier guy but more realistic(ish) than the usual chubby ones? Like this one (couldn't find an actual dude with this body type from images.. odd)

Spoiler

fat_costume_design_base___commission_by_illustratedjai_d99tf0r-250t.jpg.15605f24f9aea9a00cb19e6aaf4fc0f1.jpg

And I'd also love for you to maybe tackle doing Till Lindemann's body type? I make him in sims a lot but cannot get his body right, no matter how many sliders I use, haha. (I think it's because I can't force his chest down how it actually looks)

Spoiler

9a6eb28beb3b9b476a7aefa50ccdea80.jpg.f718b64c9d81d9bd5d553d4367a4d9ba.jpg614cac6656fb31faa299ce68a2686ce5.jpg.2f8cbc45759bc86dc92ebbb99ab0c57f.jpg

Below is just an example of his lower half, doesn't matter that he's younger in this one 'cause his legs are the same anyway. (also midly nsfw-)

Spoiler

sexy_till_lindemann_by_hellcat6666_d5n1at9-fullview.thumb.jpg.3088486280fa803d9690d9a0704e43ce.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello Hi-land !

Very cool presets ! I love them, thank you for sharing !

I just have one minor question about your content though if you don't mind, I'm having trouble to find a nice chocolate skintone, the one showcased on the Beach preset caught my eyes and I was wondering if you could point me somewhere to have a look at it... Still I'm gonna check out your content on tumblr for sure, quality stuff and it seems we have the same taste for thicc stuff :)