IGNORED

Flower Girls LE using the SL Framework

Hi there

I'm using Flower girls with Oldrim

I really enjoy the romantic aspect/depth this mod gives. Seducing Npc's, giving them gifts, building up relationships, unlocking new dialogues and options as it evolves - plus it uses edited vanilla voiced feedback instead of just text back and forth.

But, having no control of the animations is super frustrating + they're often misaligned. Aroused Redux doesn't register the acts nor does SOS.

Is there a version of Flower Girls which uses SL Framework? If not, would it be difficult to make it do so ?

Are there any other mods that use the same dialogue-tree and features, which lets one use the SL framework with no strings attached?

Ahh... FG and SL are two frameworks to handle sex encounters/animations. You can't mix them like that. I mean you could, you could replace the FG animation handling with the SL one. But nobody has done it, at least that I'm aware of. And that tells me there is not much interest in that regard.

It would be easier to just use another SL mod to handle relationships, I've been out of the loop for LE mods, but there are plenty of choices for followers, quests, dialogue and other types that could fit your criteria.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:39 AM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Ahh... FG and SL are two frameworks to handle sex encounters/animations.

Yep, two different frameworks

You can't mix them like that. I mean you could, you could replace the FG animation handling with the SL one. But nobody has done it, at least that I'm aware of. And that tells me there is not much interest in that regard.

Well it does have my interest. So if someone with know-how could tell me what would be required to replace the FG framework within the Flower Girls mod - I would highly appreciate it

Just a few pointers on the procedure would be very helpful :classic_smile:

It would be easier to just use another SL mod to handle relationships, I've been out of the loop for LE mods, but there are plenty of choices for followers, quests, dialogue and other types that could fit your criteria.

I completely agree on this - I just haven't seen a mod which does, and I've been through quite a few. But I could have missed it I suppose