Skyrim VR - Bodyslide how to Build .tri Morphs

This is just a simple trick I learned to tricking Bodyslide to build .tri Morphs for Skyrim VR.

This assumes you have the latest CBBE, Bodyslide, and Racemenu VR. I'm using Vortex to handle my Mods; but any manager will do.

1.) The first time you open Bodyslide after installing it it'll ask you where you want to point it. Just go ahead and select Skyrim VR from the list. You'll notice there is no check box to check Build Morphs beside the Batch Build... button.

Bodyslide_nomorphs.PNG.5e5a32932e639bf7e62416701080fe90.PNG

2.) You'll want to open the settings for Bodyslide. Under target game drop down the box and select Skyrim Special Edition. Once you do this Bodyslide will automatically switch to the game path where you have SSE installed. You'll need to manually change the Game Data Path path back to your Data folder under your Skyrim VR install. Press OK once you've made the two changes to these settings.

Bodyslide_Settings.PNG.17c495115a05985207b0d08e201c9f18.PNG

3.) You'll need to close and reopen Bodyslide. Once you do you should see the following screen. You'll see the Build Morphs... button just like you would if you were using Bodyslide for SSE; but you're actually editing any installed outfits under your Skyrim VR data folder.

Bodyslide_withmorphs.PNG.cc56f96493dbeb829665970cddcd507c.PNG

That's pretty much it. If anyone feels they can add to this guide, or have any questions/concerns, feel free to express them. This was just a funny work around since I have some mods that require morphs.

Archived