Wallpaper Engine

kamikaza34

Anyone knows any site for mature wallpapers that do not conform to steams TOS ? There is some selection of mature wallpapers and scenes, but there is plenty of content created that was banned from their platform in the past. Does anyone know if any site exists where i could see that content? For example real nudity is bannable and cgi nudity is not. I thought i'd find some stuff here, but search found no mention of wallpaper engine. It's mostly curiosity.

I decided to look up wallpaper engine since I was clueless.

Considering the concept and use, unless someone is 'specializing' in this, it'll likely be just bits and pieces - here and there. I'd just make my own from stuff on the web.

While the uploading of TOS breaking content is forbidden, Discussing it shouldn't be. It's not hacking, piracy, or other types of discussion Steam would frown upon. Plus that's where guaranteed users are.

But this IS LL, so not the worst place to ask. Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 5:04 PM, kamikaza34 said:

Anyone knows any site for mature wallpapers that do not conform to steams TOS ? There is some selection of mature wallpapers and scenes, but there is plenty of content created that was banned from their platform in the past. Does anyone know if any site exists where i could see that content? For example real nudity is bannable and cgi nudity is not. I thought i'd find some stuff here, but search found no mention of wallpaper engine. It's mostly curiosity.

The only things which seem to be completely off-limits from the Wall Paper Engine Workshop as far as fiction goes appears to be depictions of sexuality involving pre-pubescent characters or scatology and even then, I am not entirely certain about the latter. 

• 2 weeks later...

It shouldnt be hard at all to share wallpaper engine "wallpapers" without the workshop. you could just simply get the project folder and send it to somebody in a zip, having a quick look in the menus i cant see a "package" option but I bet there would be one somewhere (If you cant package it then you could edit it yourself)

Although wallpaper engine is good, my issue with it is I have a ultrawide monitor and getting wallpapers is a nightmare. I have made some, but I have some NSFW ones with furry art that I would upload to workshop (I think nsfw art is allowed) but tbh I dont want it linked to my primary account and steam software doesnt support family sharing :(

On 2/16/2020 at 11:04 PM, kamikaza34 said:

I would recommend finding images yourself and just crop/edit them to size, for example, I just reverse image search or go on e-hentiai or somthing, then if the pic is too small, enhance it with waifu2x and then crop it. A lot of pics i would love to use are all portrait though

Archived