Raider Queens - Legendary Female Raider Faces Revamp

Yeah that never made sense too. Her husband was a balding motherfucker. Even in vanilla Tina looks legit. More like he sneaks into her room and beats off when she’s asleep.  But at least take the dirt off her face she’s a vault dweller. Why is she covered in shit? 

I feel you.

yesterday it didn’t bother me in my game but now it does.

and I was actually planning on uploading a tampon mod that has a string w cloth physics this week on nexus cause I wanted some funny reactions to laugh at during the fight.

This seems more important cause it’s going to stop me from playing my game.

49 minutes ago, zword said:

Could ask how you can convert vanilla female raider's faces into the face you want?

also, I consult you, can you just use fo4edit to achieve vanilla female's changing their face shape to you desirable face?

Actually you want to use Looks Menu, Face Ripper & xEdit.

I do it all the time. LOL

240643574_DesktopScreenshot2020_02.18-22_29_17_05.thumb.png.7fd6a0a4562cf86fae7ac577216dad07.png

On 2/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

You looking to make it as a mod for sep esp or just for your game? 

just for My game for trying real pretty face(Aesthetic view) on basegame female enemy.

I hope

is there a single tutorial for [ (Looks Menu, Face Ripper , xEdit) or ( looks menu present ,CK) ] to assemble for complete npc replacer?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Shit sorry for the late reply but no it was just the six.
ack ack

chancer

cinder

clutch

red Tourette

sparta

I also missed bedlam. 

I was going to do a few more Ive been playing w a little something else also.

i haven’t looked at this mod in a while cause it was just a bunch of vanilla face changes.

Edited by Senator Blutarsky
9 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

Shit sorry for the late reply but no it was just the six.
ack ack

chancer

cinder

clutch

red Tourette

sparta

I also missed bedlam. 

I was going to do a few more Ive been playing w a little something else also.

i haven’t looked at this mod in a while cause it was just a bunch of vanilla face changes.

Ivey from the Automatron DLC would be a nice addition, as I usually take her as a slave with Just Business...ugly as sin, that one.

On 9/2/2022 at 10:34 AM, Thndrwlkr said:

Ivey from the Automatron DLC would be a nice addition, as I usually take her as a slave with Just Business...ugly as sin, that one.

I wanted to stay away from DLC but I originally only made this mod so they weren't so fucking fugly in my game, No idea people would be interested in a bunch of face gen remakes.

I should upload my fusion girl unique body tattoos i did for them too. I did many of them so long ago and never even contemplated saving the tattoos for overlay projects or CBBE. 

Never intended to release them.