Making Improved Camera and IFPV working together

Hello Fellow Folks!

I hope some of you could help me getting both Camera Mods "Improved Camera" and "Immersive First Person View" working together.

The thing is, of course I cannot run both at the same time, but i want somehow to switch between them.

For normal gameplay, I am very impressed of the Improved Camera Mod (Beta 3), but for SexLab Scenes, I want to use the POV of IFPV. Problem is that IFPV is dependent on .NET Script Framework, which gives an error message when Improved Camera is enabled. Since I can toggle Immersive First Person View per Hotkey it would be nice to switch between both views. I tried IFPV for normal playthrough, but it just won't work right since I am getting clipping issues and all sorts of other bugs, but for the Sexlab Scenes it works just perfect.

Has someone ever managed to get both working?

And if not, what mods can you recommend for the best POV experience?

why not just tweak values in the ini file in Improved camera beta 3 also there is beta 4 now, for SL experience you will have to tweak values in cameras ini file otherwise you are stuck with what you get.,

I also had both enabled and had 2 fpv one was from IC other from IFPV , so it was like this when scrolling the wheel ---  3rd person --> IFPV --> IC beta4.

but its quite annoying, just tweak the values in IC ini, everything is explained and written on what particular value does so its easy to tweak.

• 3 months later...
On 2/16/2020 at 12:22 AM, agiz19 said:

why not just tweak values in the ini file in Improved camera beta 3 also there is beta 4 now, for SL experience you will have to tweak values in cameras ini file otherwise you are stuck with what you get.,

I also had both enabled and had 2 fpv one was from IC other from IFPV , so it was like this when scrolling the wheel ---  3rd person --> IFPV --> IC beta4.

but its quite annoying, just tweak the values in IC ini, everything is explained and written on what particular value does so its easy to tweak.

Hi. I can't get IC to work right with the sexlab. When the animation is running and I go from third person to first, pc or npc will change position and screw up everything. Can I get your IC config. I'm using beta 4. 

On 5/21/2020 at 12:11 AM, afshin76 said:

Hi. I can't get IC to work right with the sexlab. When the animation is running and I go from third person to first, pc or npc will change position and screw up everything. Can I get your IC config. I'm using beta 4. 

Yeah same, I haven't figured out how to get Improved Camera to play nicely with Slab. Conversely, it works beautifully with FlowerGirls.

On 2/16/2020 at 4:22 PM, agiz19 said:

would i also be able to get your ini for Immersive camera for sexlab please.

• 1 year later...

so i found a way to tweak improved camera ini to reduce the clipping (i'm using beta 4, not sure if it would work for beta 3 tho)

reduce the fCameraPosY in the ";Sets camera position relative to the head node" section (recommend 7, reduce if u still have clipping problem)

(higher values push the camera forward and lower values push it backward)

also the camera would clip through the pc head if it's set too low so u'd want to disable pc head in first person

for the fNearDistanceFirstPerson i'd recommend keeping it at 5 or above to avoid flickerings in the background

p/s: the floating neck mesh would still be there tho, can't remove it completely

ImprovedCamera.ini

Edited by st1518mc