Hdt Body and Hair, Asymmetric Breasts

PiercingDreams

Skyrim All DLCs. Vortex manager.

FNIS and BodySlide used before Launch.

In BodySlide, using own Body Preset

When I make a character with body Preset and HDT hair, their body is either, set to base CBBE or one breast is set to Preset and the other is base CBBE.

This does not occur when using non-HDT hair.

I have tried reinstalling all physics mods, and installing XPMSE last. This has not changed the outcome.

Is there anything I can do? Or am I stuck with either base CBBE or non-HDT hair?

Plugins List In Order

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

Hearthfire.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Sexlab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

CreauteFramework.esm

RaceCompatability.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SOS - VectorPlesxus Muscular Addon.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp

FNIS.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

iHUD.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic

SexLabDefeat.esp

Better Vampires.esp

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SkyUI.esp

SuccubisRaceLite.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

3 hours ago, PiercingDreams said:

Is there anything I can do? Or am I stuck with either base CBBE or non-HDT hair?

The problem seems to be HDT. During creation, you see deformations, which usually resolve when you exit character creation. If instead the problem occurs during the game to solve it usually RaceMenu Alternative is enough (enter / exit the character creation) or remove / put an armor

31 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

The problem seems to be HDT. During creation, you see deformations, which usually resolve when you exit character creation. If instead the problem occurs during the game to solve it usually RaceMenu Alternative is enough (enter / exit the character creation) or remove / put an armor

I tried both entering RaceMenu Alternative (and ShowRaceMenu), and removing and putting on armour. Both failed to fix the problem.

7 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

I eliminated the problem with this:

New HDT Physics for KS-SG-HG Hairs  Hairstyle HDT by Dint999 For KS andSG 

He's already using that

25 minutes ago, PiercingDreams said:

So you think it might be a clash between KS Hairdos and Dint999 Hairstyles?

Shouldn't be, I have both installed and no problems with my characters body, albeit UUNP and my character have fairly modest breasts.

5 hours ago, PiercingDreams said:

So you think it might be a clash between KS Hairdos and Dint999 Hairstyles?

I do not believe . Dint999 overwrites some hairstyles of KS and SG Hairstyle, does not interfere on the HDT of KS and SG but only on the normal ones by adding the HDTe so you will only have additional hairstyles . 

If you could see a screen it would help, maybe it turns out that the problem lies elsewhere

5 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Shouldn't be, I have both installed and no problems with my characters body, albeit UUNP and my character have fairly modest breasts.

It doesn't create any problems for me either, the only one to create some problems for me is KS Hairdos HDT

1 hour ago, PiercingDreams said:

I tried uninstalling KS Hairdos HDT, it has not changed my outcome.

Then the problem is not in the hairstyles. A screen of your PG without clothes would help, but, I start to think that there is a behavioral mod that has changed the skeleton. If so, simply reinstall XPMSE to eliminate the problem

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Then the problem is not in the hairstyles. A screen of your PG without clothes would help, but, I start to think that there is a behavioral mod that has changed the skeleton. If so, simply reinstall XPMSE to eliminate the problem

I think I found my problem. I believe the race mod Succubus was messing things up. Having uninstalled it, I am no longer having these issues (With base race or Mod race)

Thanks for all the help. Hopefully I don't mess things up again.

Additional breeds (Succubus, Lunari, Ningheim) require Race Compatibility.
Since the additional breeds (Succubus for example) do not depend on the custom body, I usually install the breed, create the body with Bodyslide and finally replace all parts (body, hands, feet and head) with that of the breed concerned

Archived