Flashy's Crime And Punishment Baby Addons

Flashy's Crime And Punishment Baby Addons

View File

Hard Requirement Oppai Milk Pasties - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562

(will CTD without it)

Here is my WIP baby addon for Flashy's Crime And Punishment.

This is a lighten version of Family Planing Enhanced Baby Addon's

Abandoned Babies in Trash Bins, Trash Dumpsters, Gore Bags, Raider Dead Bodies, NPC Inventories

Different holding styles for babies

Allows you to modify babies to have features like life detect and SPECIAL enhancement

Turn yourself and settlers into milkable cows.
via the use of milking devices

Blood Needles - Turn NPC's into bloodbank, creating bloodpacks for your usage.
Milk Machines - Turn NPC's into Milk Cows, creating Breast Milk for your usage.
Infected Milk Machines - Infect yourself or others with the Mad Cow Virus to enhance production

Additional features
Added a new workbench - Wasteland Dairy
Added Addictions - Cum Addiction & Breast Milk Addiction
you can craft recipes using semen or breast milk with the following drugs
Buffout infused Milk
Jet infused Milk
Radaway infused Milk
Several different recipes from base game has been enhanced by cooking with Breast Milk

Added a consumable that can change abandoned and bloody babies to settler babies
Added two new methods to create growing babies from Abandoned Babies and Bloody Babies.
by wearing the baby with a few items in your inventory and then unequip the baby to clean the baby.

Impregnation Addon's

Adds Pregnant Raiders and Gunners to the Commonwealth Containing a bloody Baby

In the following body types - CBBE & Fusion Girl & Jane Bod

DO NOT SEARCH THIS MOD WITH ESPEXPLORER
(CTD will occurred later on(unless you have a truly awesome machine)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/14/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Flashy's Crime And Punishment & (& Armor Keywords)

4 hours ago, chanfanloong1 said:

Wait question what does this do for CAP

so instead of using the baby system from FPE, this uses the baby system from CAP.

simply this mod allows you to mod the CAP Babies to have different holding methods (front, front reverse, holding and holding with milk) and other SPECIAL abilities.

I forgot to mention the baby feeding mechanic so requires the baby to be fed every 5-10 real world minutes. (but this can be turned on or off(default) in armor workbench)

adds a simple milk machine that produces a milk or two between 15 seconds to 2 minutes (note to self, increase timing to 1-3)

2 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

how does the cum and milk addicition work with cap now? And does this mean i can drop FPE?

first part

do you know what! I had completely forgotten to test milk addiction with CAP but if it does gives you bad karma then it would be to do with embarrassment (I have really no idea)

second part

you could, I supposed, the question is why do you have FPE?

btw this mod is lightened version of my FPE_baby Addon's

no Cloning

no Semen injections

no Body morphing machines

no Cum Machines. (I couldn't find a suitable armor for it unlike the oppai milk pasties)

• 3 weeks later...

v1.2

added an survival mode to Cum and Milk Machines in the One Off and Repeating section.

This is a free upgrade to the Machines but it requires an ongoing supply of Sterilised Bottles(or bags) or Anti-Septic's and Bottles(or bags)

Milk Crates - Wooden crates with 12 or 24 milk bottles in them. (this is an usable item that can pack or unpack itself based on how many milk bottles you have)

I added VIS naming to each of the objects such as [DNA], [Cum], [Baby], [Bottle], [Food], etc

I added Machine and bag cleaning items (can remake Milk Machines and make Sterilised Bottles)

I removed the components of Fallout 4's Empty Milk Bottles & Empty Bloodpacks so you can't use them when building other stuff

Finally Fixed the Prices.

I tweaked the sliders in the script a bit

Tweak scripts to add Empty Milk Bottles after using them on Babies (Dying or Otherwise)

and a few more things that I completely forgotten about

• 5 weeks later...

I have been working on overlays for my mods.

do you want overlays in this mod?

I intended this mod to be a bit more realistic than my others so the overlays don't fit in

the overlays are intended to be over the top, to parody sexy milk ad's that exist decades ago.

here are some images to show you what I mean

20200404225433_1.jpg

20200405131232_1.jpg

7 hours ago, migueltorga said:

Is this mod only for the latest version? Can´t seem to work with me, was supposing it´s the lack of the creation kit

what do you mean?

I haven't updated it recently

and my post above is more of an expression of interest if anyone wants or doesn't wants the overlay mechanic

(I haven't added it yet)

Ha, I wasn´t explicit. I was wondering if the 1.2.7 version of this mod, the one that is available is only compatible with fallout 1.10.162. 

I tried to dowload it after dowloading flashy crimes and punishments but the game just crashes.

Overlays are always nice tough, specially the second you posted.

1 hour ago, migueltorga said:

Ha, I wasn´t explicit. I was wondering if the 1.2.7 version of this mod, the one that is available is only compatible with fallout 1.10.162. 

I tried to dowload it after dowloading flashy crimes and punishments but the game just crashes.

Overlays are always nice tough, specially the second you posted.

the first part I don't know but I will have a look

also I am doing a major overhaul of my mods

having INVB_Wasteland Dairy as a master to everything and I will include this mod as well

(I haven't started working on this yet)

45 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

the first part I don't know but I will have a look

also I am doing a major overhaul of my mods

having INVB_Wasteland Dairy as a master to everything and I will include this mod as well

(I haven't started working on this yet)

I´ll take a look at the overhaul if I can. Maybe the reason it isn´t working for me is an incompatibility with another mod, since I had oppai milk pasties working fine, it was just this add-on. I was asking since im stuck in 1.10.138 version of fallout 4 and it seems most moders are alredy working with the lastest version. On the other hand crime and punishment is a heavy and recent mod so I assume you´re having plenty of work to do with it.

Does this mod include breast feeding or are you planning on it btw?

P.s. Nevermind, I saw that it has some sort of breast feeding by lurking this thread awhile.

• 3 weeks later...

I am having a strange issue... When equipping the milk pumps on any female character, the base body mesh gets loaded as well, even if slot 33 is occupied. So, despite wearing other clothing, the milk pumps have serious clipping issues with whatever is being worn. Reinstalling Oppai Milk Pasties and this mod did not fix the issue, nor did rebuilding them in Bodyslide. The pumps from Oppai Milk Pasties don't have this issue though... Any ideas?

4 hours ago, Jania said:

I am having a strange issue... When equipping the milk pumps on any female character, the base body mesh gets loaded as well, even if slot 33 is occupied. So, despite wearing other clothing, the milk pumps have serious clipping issues with whatever is being worn. Reinstalling Oppai Milk Pasties and this mod did not fix the issue, nor did rebuilding them in Bodyslide. The pumps from Oppai Milk Pasties don't have this issue though... Any ideas?

I will have a look

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, louisthird said:

FYI, I looked through the ba2 files and couldn't find the textures for the holding babies.  The NIF files reference textures that are not included in the ba2 files.

I should really update this mod but I thought it would have used the default textures

but I haven't looked at this mod in ages