[mod] Warcraft: Perverts of Azeroth

18 hours ago, Bloodly said:

Be advised that Guardians just got a big update.  Do you think there'll be trouble?

I haven't had a chance to comb through all the individual files yet, but there shouldn't be any major issues(that I've seen). The submod should be relatively robust unless they rewrite the fundamental racial mechanics of GoA.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:29 PM, BloodyOnes said:

Sorry I dont know how to leave comment but I was wondering where to you find the futa trait is it a trait you choose for your character or is it a racial thing?

Unfortunately, there's an issue with CK2 itself that makes gender-specific traits problematic to start with via the ruler designer(which is why people have used other methods to add it at the start).

So long as you have the futanari rule enabled/favored, children can randomly obtain the trait on birth. Depending on the game rule selected, some races may have a high chance of producing children with the trait.. so you could selectively try to breed with them to increase your odds of producing futanari children.

If you really want to add the trait to your current character without working for it, you can open the console(~), and type:

add_trait WPOA_Futa

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 9:47 PM, Rhaegar1 said:

Hey this seems like a cool idea! I know you mentioned an aversion to public forks somewhere earlier but I'm just curious if you would be interested in throwing the project onto a github that could potentially take contributions in the future.

Considered: yes.

Interested: no.

Reasons: many - both selfish and selfless. (From not wanting to escalate this hobby project into a human management job; to wanting to keep things simple for people who just want to get the submod and play it without being mired by a spaghetti-mess of assorted variations/contributions.)

5 hours ago, Tsuki Ouji said:

any plans to make crossbreeding possible?

Clarify.

The base mod itself supports halfbreeds with -blood traits. GoA has a lot of game rules to govern who can marry/breed with who; you may wish to fiddle with those if that's the issue. The only things that are excluded with this submod are some of the more monstrous pairings - mostly of the undead and demon variety(which are all infertile anyways).

Adding entirely new(hybrid) races to the game is beyond the scope of what I have planned. At best, I might add some special one-off demons you can summon or the like.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 3:24 AM, Darsel said:

The base mod itself supports halfbreeds with -blood traits.

Didn't know that, my limited experience didn't show that, thanks, Specifically I kept throwing myself at a wall trying to have kids with a dragon, and the babies kept dying

• 1 month later...

just tried to play with this mod now and well...it doesn't works as intended, probably because the main azeroth mod got updated

the choice to have sex with a wife or motivate heir or vassals dont appear at all, the only thing that appears are the futa rules at the beginning of the game (though i didn't saw any futas to know if they actually spawn or not)

it also caused some minor bugs for me that never happened before like after conquering a county that has a great work the great work in question doesnt transfers to me...while also not belonging to the previous conquered owner

so yeah i keep a eye out on this mod and try it again after it gets updated

• 2 weeks later...

Demon and Undead traits typically render characters infertile; which makes them ineligible for breeding. There are plans to add overriding special exceptions for certain cases when I get around to adding the Fel and Necromancy/Vampirism stuff.

On 6/30/2020 at 3:23 AM, Lasfolt said:

it also caused some minor bugs for me that never happened before like after conquering a county that has a great work the great work in question doesnt transfers to me...while also not belonging to the previous conquered owner

This sub-mod has zero hooks to anything related to great works(yet) or the transference of territory by conquest. I don't know what to tell you.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2020 at 5:21 PM, FatMudcrab said:

Hey, is this mod still being worked on?

Or is it basically just abandoned?

It's.. "on the shelf" for the time being.

I 'want' to return to it, but I'm not sure when I'll be setting aside the time to return to CK2/GoA. I had planned to start looking at it again this quarter, but other things have been stealing my attention.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I guess that depends on the scale.

On one hand; it would be fair as I haven't worked on this project in quite some time(primarily because I didn't like how the arousal mechanics I came up with didn't bridge nicely into general ck2 gameplay flow - and the draconic modding limitations of ck3 have kind of soured my interest in paradox's scripting/modding as a whole).

On the other hand: it's pretty easy to just build a sub-mod off of this one if you want to build upon what's currently released. The only reason to really 'adopt' this mod would be to replace/alter the core mechanics of what the mod currently does.

• 5 months later...
On 5/22/2022 at 1:37 PM, Sunny_flower said:

Can player start as futa?

The top of this very page already answered that:

On 4/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, Darsel said:

Unfortunately, there's an issue with CK2 itself that makes gender-specific traits problematic to start with via the ruler designer(which is why people have used other methods to add it at the start).

So long as you have the futanari rule enabled/favored, children can randomly obtain the trait on birth. Depending on the game rule selected, some races may have a high chance of producing children with the trait.. so you could selectively try to breed with them to increase your odds of producing futanari children.

If you really want to add the trait to your current character without working for it, you can open the console(~), and type:

add_trait WPOA_Futa

TL;DR:

Normally, No.

You can start with the trait via the above console command, however.