Jump to content

Once you've squared away your mods, you face the real question: Do you want to play a rpg with porn in it, or do you want to play a porn game with an rpg around it.


The Song

Recommended Posts

Posted

RPG first.

I like the world of Skyrim to be dark, grim and unforgiving.

Mods like slaverun, Hydra slavegirls and many Nexusmods that darkens it is my way to go for that.

 

Mods like Db enchanted chests, FMEA, Cursed loot, defeat and stuff like that is mostly for the consequences if I fail.

I both hate and love slavemods, because I want that to be one of the outcomes if I get defeated but I get bored quickly with it.

Posted

Judging by how many hours I've sunk into Princess & Conquest (I would have more if I didn't have to switch out main monitors every time that I want to play it) versus the few that I have played Breeders of the Nephilim, I'd say that I would rather play RPG with adult content in it than a porn game with RPG elements.

If I had the number of hours that I played Dagger fall on record, it would likely tell the same tale.

Posted

RPG all the way. It seems that I install some of the mods just to do my best to avoid their content. ? And that includes not just some of LL mods, but combat-related mods as well. Feels like most of my recent playthroughs included hanging out in towns doing everyday chores and random delivery quests... ?

Posted

Mostly porn with RPG around it, since I have trouble creating a world I can connect with(immersion). The limit on how many plugins Skyrim can handle is an issue.

 

I use Fallout 4 for RPG/immersion stuff because I have experienced IRL how a society in decline works with stuff from the past.

And the porn stuff in Fallout 4 is not as well established as in Skyrim.

 

I wonder how this will turnout with Cyberpunk, a preinstalled framework for lewd stuff might be handy at first glance but it also could limit what can be modded.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, The Song said:

I imagine that's an easy choice for a lot of people.

Me, I can't decide what character to make.
The one I'd make for the rpg that is Skyrim, without all these sex mods, which is a male either Argonian or Selachii
Or the one most matching what I'd be looking to see if this was just adult film, a female using the Nymph Race mod.
 

My personal preferences on either front aside, what thoughts do you have regarding the question in the title?

For me the solution is easier: I'm not really into "dolls", and i like to play rangers/hunters in games. So i just created an attractive huntress, that doesn't mind making some extra coins on the side by whoring out in taverns. Only about a quarter of my mods are porn - the rest is gameplay- and graphics-tweaks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...