kirax12 - Bigger Belly Slider

On 5/14/2020 at 2:36 PM, yokozii said:

turn sim to the right side and slide the foot to the right  thats how it works for me ...

nothing right side and slider. in the belly too. so maybe this mod not work for me :(

On 5/16/2020 at 11:17 AM, Vranda said:

nothing right side and slider. in the belly too. so maybe this mod not work for me :(

IF  u have any other mods that use the foot slider part u might not be able to use this because it overrides it or conflicts

• 5 weeks later...

A little suggestions and improvement.

Improvement

• Enormous version_The lower half of the belly is too sharp,can be adjusted more round Smooth.

506687656_2020-6-22_20-41-41.jpg.4bc29dd04f5c629705e9dc1d744c13de.jpg

• Huge-Remake version_The belly shape looks like an inverted trapezoid,can be adjusted more round Smooth.

1690494670_2020-6-21_02-11-12.jpg.91dd97d7a6032ec669289ed02134c98c.jpg

A little suggestions

• Can the belly width be adjusted with a slider?

1598578014_2020-6-21_01-49-00.jpg.ff66228a4c49021e432ab156ffe454ca.jpg

• Can the belly be adjusted up and down like a breast?

978173234_2020-6-21_01-50-36.jpg.17fbcaf4ed695409beb0df556c261e4c.jpg

• Hope belly shape like multiple pregnancy (Octomom), it will be the perfect choice.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I can't promise any fixes. The sim body simply has too few polygons so it will always look jagged past a certain size. Additional belly width/height sliders are also highly unlikely. Width is already controlled by the Waist slider which by default is pretty limited. Not sure if there are any bigger waist sliders out there. Height can be controlled somewhat by the Pelvis slider but it gives your sim really weird legs. Creating 3 separate belly sliders for each dimension is theoretically possible, but multiplies the work significantly and is likely outside my skill level.

I'd recommend trying out the Giant variant and see if that shape appeals to you.

1 hour ago, Reckoning said:

So i increased the belly size of some of my sims, and when the female sims plays the role of males, their dildos are crooked and weird. Is this because of the belly mod or WW? 

•  
  •  

Most likely this mod. The lowered belly shape likely alters the polygon placement that the dildos use. 

I'm enjoying the updated titanic version. When you used the expanded weight range sliders, for whatever reason it wants to invert the belly when you max the belly slide, but this overrides it (well sort of) and gives it a more realistic belly than a hot air balloon hanging off of them.  

Thanks for your work on this. I've literally waited for a mod like this since the game came out. Have you thought of or had interest in doing sliders of other body parts?

It was mentioned about expanding the width of the belly, this can sort of be done with expanded hip sliders as the belly width will be pulled along with this slider. 

SimBellOver.png

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I've thought about doing other sliders but honestly, most of the other body parts have sliders already and IMO are done much better than whatever I could manage to do. Perhaps I'll revisit doing a waist slider at some point, but for now I recommend using body presets with large waists to get a little more width out of the belly. And the newer bellies (Huge Remake, Giant, and Titanic) have some build in width so that they're less dependent on the waist slider.

Wow! The titanic version! Can't wait to try that out.

It's a shame that Sims 4 bodies are so low poly, jagged edges everywhere even on breasts and arms are a daily thing, nothing to do with this mod. Perhaps Sims 5 will show some improvement? :)

Wow! The titanic version! Can't wait to try that out.

It's a shame that Sims 4 bodies are so low poly, jagged edges everywhere even on breasts and arms are a daily thing, nothing to do with this mod. Perhaps Sims 5 will show some improvement? :)

On 7/6/2020 at 12:01 AM, Reckoning said:

Is it possible to get the default belly slider file? I can't seem to find it in any of the folders. When i used the standard pregnancy, the dildo's aren't crooked. 

When I say "default belly slider" I'm talking about the normal one included in the game which is used for pregnancy. There is no separate file.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks like you're still using modded clothes or hair, or the EVE body mesh which is incompatible. Alpha CC also tends to get more distorted than Maxis Match CC. This slider can definitely interfere with certain clothing items so try with a naked or default sim to see if that works, then figure out what mods are incompatible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I, i'm impressed from your mod, that i've try to install it in my pc. There is a problem: Foot or Belly Hotspot don't work, in case of Belly, i can't do nothing in belly area, same for Foot, i can't do nothing for foot area. I've try to turn sim on right and left, but nothing. How can i fix this? Thanks

On 2/16/2020 at 4:42 PM, zededd said:

Having a little trouble getting it to work... Clicking the feet just seems to give me the option to change their shoes. Can't even change foot size with the mod active. Tested with 'bigger', 'huge' and 'Standard' as the only mod. Using the cheat CAS.FULLEDITMODE

May be my game version? Not sure

The exact same thing is happening to me. How do I fix this?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...