kirax12 - Bigger Belly Slider

kirax12 - Bigger Belly Slider

View File

https://twitter.com/Kirax12_

hugeremakesliderdemo.gif

Huge-Remake option shown here

hugealt_promo2.thumb.jpg.1303ad0d8bbbc1c0ce5719224b0c7b48.jpghugealt_promo3.thumb.jpg.e9547d4d383aa62479fa23d0db80bd1c.jpghugealt_promo.thumb.jpg.db2fde34f418413b5088993f790464b6.jpg

This is a secondary slider controlled by dragging up/down on the belly area while in front or side view or up/down on the foot while in side view depending on your selected version. The default Maxis belly slider which is associated with pregnancy is unchanged. 

These sliders now work for Female AND Male Sims! However they were made using the female frame and larger sizes especially may not look as good on male sims.

Files labeled with Filename_BellyHotspot are controlled with Up/Down on the Belly area.

Files labeled with Filename_FootHotspot are controlled with Up/Down on the Foot slider while in side view only.

Note: you may have to drag the slider down a bit before the slider takes effect. 

Conflicts: Will conflict with any sliders which also use the belly/foot hotspot based on your selected version.

Disclaimer:

• Animations may clip and many clothes will look funny when using this slider. I recommend using low-cut or skintight clothes. 

Foot slider demo

5e4c7aaf82c54993512961.gif.75a7a09a6e859d3f7b72b790643fce97.gif

NewSlider100.thumb.png.3de93175aeb5cc17e70efe7884c8815f.png

Install:

Download the zip for your selected hotspot, Belly or Foot, and open the archive.

Each folder contains four versions, copy ONE .package file to your \The Sims 4\Mods folder.

Example Screenshots:

• Default belly - This is the maximum size of the base game Maxis belly slider
    • defaultbelly_profile.thumb.jpg.68745fa3aebb1c19ad4b9d23bc04f834.jpg
  • Standard - When used in combination with the Maxis belly slider this is a beachball shape with mostly even proportions
    • 1943632222_Belly100NewSlider100.thumb.png.a1e5f08468398ae2498a9eea7c48da85.png
  • Huge - My recommended size (called Huge-remake in older versions). 
    • 1713678048_TS4_x642021-01-0716-31-23.thumb.png.313366efa83fb2373a18df365555c4e5.png
  • Giant - Very large size which extends to the knees. Recommended to use with default belly slider at 0%. Made to go with the poses in my other mod. 
    • giantbelly_icon.png.197e1f614eae349e6909968a8158a645.png.72ed8b904a0a9bf2bf2fda1b32535cd9.png
  • Titanic - This thing is seriously big. Don't complain about sharp edges or blurred textures, that's the price to pay for this size.
    • 906944044_iconTS4_x642020-06-2514-23-53.thumb.jpg.69e779d67efcce6714f34fa054b193d4.jpg

Misc Note: By default the game only allows the user to manually drag the DEFAULT belly size from 0-30% in CAS and reserves the 30-100% range for pregnancy. I was able to unlock the the full 0-100% belly range in CAS by installing this mod http://modthesims.info/d/538744/cas-modifiers-bugfix-aging-amp-randomization-update-v3.html. It's an unintended side effect of the mod, but it makes it very easy for CAS testing. I make no promises that the same will work in all users' games.

hugeremake_profile.jpg

hugeremake_profile2.jpg

Having a little trouble getting it to work... Clicking the feet just seems to give me the option to change their shoes. Can't even change foot size with the mod active. Tested with 'bigger', 'huge' and 'Standard' as the only mod. Using the cheat CAS.FULLEDITMODE

May be my game version? Not sure

15 hours ago, zededd said:

Having a little trouble getting it to work... Clicking the feet just seems to give me the option to change their shoes. Can't even change foot size with the mod active. Tested with 'bigger', 'huge' and 'Standard' as the only mod. Using the cheat CAS.FULLEDITMODE

May be my game version? Not sure

Refer to the first picture. Are you looking at your sim from the side and then dragging down on the foot? There won't be any effect if done from the front or back view.

Edit: I'm using the most recent version of the game, but I don't believe that should have any impact.

Not sure what could be interfering but I did find something else out while trying to reproduce your issues. The default belly slider doesn't extend very far normally, but in my recent testing I found that the mod below unlocks the belly slider and allows you to extend it to the full pregnancy size in CAS.FULLEDITMODE when your sims aren't pregnant. This isn't the intended functionality of the mod, but it's a beneficial side effect.

http://modthesims.info/d/538744/cas-modifiers-bugfix-aging-amp-randomization-update-v3.html

I created/tested my slider while using this mod and thus my screenshots are based on it. If you'd like to recreate my screenshots without making your sim pregnant then you'll need this mod or some other one which enables the full range of the default belly slider, such as MC Command Center's MC CAS menu.

23 minutes ago, user30 said:

Super awesome, any chance you can replace the default pregnancy shape with with these so we can finally get a bigger pregnancy mod?

Unfortunately I was not able to figure out how to actually override existing sliders, and it's not clear to me if the pregnancy "slider" is just the maxed out belly slider or a special piece of code. So currently that's beyond my capabilities. However if there is a step-by-step guide on how to do so then I could do my best to produce a default replacement.

29 minutes ago, landoman said:

I have Mc Command Center---newest and now that linked at MTS-- still no luck----http://modthesims.info/d/538744/cas-modifiers-bugfix-aging-amp-randomization-update-v3.html

Note to any other users: the above mods are not requirements for this slider; they just make getting the desired shape easier.

@landoman and any others having issues, do other slider mods work for you? As noted, be sure to drag down on the foot a lot. The effect is not immediately obvious like some sliders, but should still be relatively quick to occur.

Additionally, are you playing on Sims 4 Legacy edition? I would not expect Legacy to function any differently, but I can't guarantee it since I only have the standard 64-bit version.

I'd say try the standard debug steps: verify your game files/reinstall the game, delete localthumbcache.package before running the game, and ensure mods are enabled in options.

Unfortunately I don't have any other ideas. Please let us know if you are able to figure out a fix.

Oh right, guess I should point out that like all sliders you won't be able to change this one in CAS while your sim is pregnant. It's a little immersion breaking but you'll need to set this slider before your sim gets pregnant. 

MC Command Center has a menu to adjust default sliders which works during pregnancy but it unfortunately doesn't have any obvious plug-ins for custom sliders. If anyone knows any console commands to edit slider values outside CAS, feel free to share them!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 4:57 PM, Dubianye said:

You are so wonderful! Want to know if this slider can be used by men?(Sorry, my English is not very good)

The slider only supports the female frame. I don't have any plans to create an equivalent slider for males. Sorry!

Thank you for this mod- it is excellent and I've wanted something like this since the sims 4 came out.

I do have a request/question. I had some body thickness mods that I liked that worked by adjusting up and down at the feet, two different ones on the sides and back. This mod overrides them so they don't work anymore, but it would be great to have both. Is it possible to make a version of this with the slider in a different spot? I honestly have no idea how difficult that request is, and you've certainly done enough, I just figured I'd ask. 

On 3/3/2020 at 7:49 PM, Voneiie said:

Does this make Pregnant sims have Bigger bellies when it grows ?

Only if you manually use this slider on them first. Pregnancy won't automatically use this slider.

On 3/6/2020 at 12:37 AM, ReRogo said:

Thank you for this mod- it is excellent and I've wanted something like this since the sims 4 came out.

I do have a request/question. I had some body thickness mods that I liked that worked by adjusting up and down at the feet, two different ones on the sides and back. This mod overrides them so they don't work anymore, but it would be great to have both. Is it possible to make a version of this with the slider in a different spot? I honestly have no idea how difficult that request is, and you've certainly done enough, I just figured I'd ask. 

I'm very familiar with the dilemma when two mods use the same resource slots. I was finally able to figure out how to assign this slider to the Belly hotspot (it's actually the WAIST according to the game) so give that one a try if you don't have conflicting mods. Given the huge amount of slider mods out there I'm hesitant to start creating any other alternate slider locations. However, feel free to edit any of my package files in TS4MorphMaker to change the slider yourself.

kirax12_AdditionalBellySlider_Bigger_BellyHotspot.package kirax12_AdditionalBellySlider_Huge_BellyHotspot.package kirax12_AdditionalBellySlider_Standard_BellyHotspot.package