Rats

PCGameFanatic

Hello my fellow LoversLab friends, today I am on a plea for anyone who can direct me to a mod I really need (well would like). You see with Lovers Creatures, Oblivion Sexualized Monsters, LoversBitch and all the others there seems to be one left out, and that is the faithful Rat. Does anyone know where I can get a Rat willy mod from, I have the animation for the Rat that allows the Rat to have missionary sex with my character but yet fails in the pouch department... Please help if you can.

• 3 weeks later...

The dog penis is original size (copied with NifSkope in the rat mesh)

Which farm animals? I have mods with farm animals, they are placed in own folders, own skeleton and animations. Such animals don't work with Lovers. The Lovers sex animations are in the vanilla creature folders, so only animals in these folders can have sex. ( I have only rabbits in the rat folder and goats and cows in sheep folder, which can make sex. All other mod creatures have there own folders and can't have sex)

If you move the meshes and change the skeleton of farm animals, they almost works

pigs -> sheep folder and skeleton

cows and bulls -> sheep folder and skeleton

calves -> deer folder and skeleton

roosters and hens -> clannfear folder and skeleton

Well, they have no dicks

skynet424 are you talking about the farm animal? goats and cows have no dicks. I add dicks to Rabbits. Goats are from ElsweyrAnequina, the cows ? I don't know.

Edit: the cows are all female!!!!!

post-3205-0-26558600-1362361857_thumb.jpg

Rabbit Goat Cow.7z

Watch this mod (work in progress) there are or will be a lot of animal meshes with dicks.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14546-creature-sexual-organs-vanillafcom-compatible-replacer/?do=findComment&comment=321218

Archived