IGNORED

TamagoShop - The hunt for a Missing Mod

Here in this pack

One vendor chest add to a vanilla NPC (Calindil   ICMarketDistrict Mystic Emporium )

But the two items in the chest ( yes only two) are  < Error: Could not be resolved >  in TES4Edit

items should be in the Tamago esm

Seems the Mod is outdated ( I download the old file 2011, and the Tamgo version in the pack was old 2011 )

NEUTamagoclub103b + Hyoko105 + TamagoClubIcons.7z

And here two Link with some Lovers Mods that still works. Download what you do not have before the Link is dead.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/NaHTfIRF/Mod_for_Oblivion.html#dir=NaHTfIRF
http://www.4shared.com/dir/NaHTfIRF/Mod_for_Oblivion.html#dir=DSQmBqdf

10 hours ago, fejeena said:

Here in this pack

One vendor chest add to a vanilla NPC (Calindil   ICMarketDistrict Mystic Emporium )

But the two items in the chest ( yes only two) are  < Error: Could not be resolved >  in TES4Edit

items should be in the Tamago esm

Seems the Mod is outdated ( I download the old file 2011, and the Tamgo version in the pack was old 2011 )

GAAARRRR....     I know what those "Two Items" are, fejeena.  :rage:

2011/02/15 v1.01
+ Turned core system part into ESM "TamagoClub.esm"
+ Detached trading stuff like crypreservation device and IVF device from main system and moved it into TamagoShop.esp

It was after I thoroughly read the TamagoClub help file that I wished to acquire TamagoShop to see what the Shop mod held.  And hell, the copy of TamagoShop you uploaded was two months older than this notice in the TamagoClub history.  So the shop should have showcased the usage of the Crypreservation  and IVF devices as they were both originally intended.... my actual intent along with knowing what other secrets and effects it contained.  :confounded:

But alas, the only facet of TamagoShop WAS the Crypreservation  and IVF device?  Busted???  :astonished:

Dang.  It was a good thing I did this:

2019/07/26 v1.15 r4.29
+ Discovered existence of Player-usable CryoPreserve and IVF items which can 'freeze' items or combine ovum and sperm.
+ Created non-playable versions of CryoPreserve and IVF items for modders.
* Reworked certain functions to allow new CryoPreserve and IVF item usage

By that, the need for TamagoShop is literally moot.  :no_mouth:

I'll look at the other mods when I can.  I like 'cleaning'.  Make it easier to read the code at the very least. :relieved:

I found the items in the old esm in the uploaded file.

Misc item

a4tcCryopreserveDevice "Freezing Equipment" [MISC:00002101]

a4tcIVFDevice "IVF Equipment" [MISC:00002102]

Used in scripts

Spoiler

a4tcCryopreserveDevice :

a4tcsSperm [SCPT:00000ED9]

a4tcsFertilizedOvum [SCPT:000059D5]

a4tcsOvum [SCPT:00009761]

a4tcIVFDevice:

a4tcsSperm [SCPT:00000ED9]

-----------------------------------------

In the current Tamago.esm we use they have a different ID

a4tcCryopreserveDevice "Cryopreserve Device" [MISC:02002A01]

a4tcIVFDevice "IVF Device" [MISC:02002A02]

Used in scripts

Spoiler

a4tcCryopreserveDevice:

a4tcsWombOne [SCPT:0002013E]

a4tcsOvumOne [SCPT:0002014B]

a4tcsSpermOne [SCPT:0002014E]

a4tcsFertilizedOvumOne [SCPT:00020152]

a4tcsConceptionOne [SCPT:00020153]

a4tcIVFDevice:

a4tcqMain [SCPT:00009ED5]

a4tcsOvumOne [SCPT:0002014B]

Rename the IDs in Tamago shop esp and it should work....  But I still don't know what they do.

Odd that the April 2012 demo had only the chest and didn't have the new items.  All he needed to do was add the new Cryo and IVF items to the chest after deleting the old.  I think he intended to add the new ones... but forgot?????

For it to be a shop, I think the chest should be hidden and the  two items become part of Calindil's sellable goods.

Hrm...     Yep, I'll do that and update the version number.  BUT it does seem a shame to just have a mod offer only these two items alone.

What to the two items do?  I think I mentioned this before.

The Cryopreserve Device

Place this device within a non-actor chest or container. Any sperm, ovum, womb, or other Tamago genetic material within the same chest will be 'frozen' and preserved until removed.  Ovum that has a 1 day lifespan can last indefinitely while stored with the Cryopreserve Device.  Once removed and separated, the ovum or like items age as normal.

The InVitro Fertilization Device

Place this device within a non-actor chest or container. Place both sperm and ovum (not fertilized) into the same chest. The isperm and ovum have a heightened chest of fertilization within the typical span (usually 4 hours).  HOWEVER, it does not stop aging.

Both items do not function together.

-----------------------

Grabbed the other mods.  All have screwed up text files I need to change into proper Japanese Unicode for translating (likely the same for the mod text themselves).  Still, I also need to make sure I am not translating older versions of what is already here.

The other  esp in that file we have, newer and/or translated.

-------------

The Chest in Tamago Shop.

Yes it is set as vendor chest and should not be reachable for the player.

And why not add it to oneof the other addons ? , e.g. TamagoFertilityClinic

----------------------

Question:

If I add the  Cryopreserve Device to a NPC inventory the womb, ovum and sperm are "frozen"

Then they can not get pregnant?

Can new sperm be added?

Can it be used as contraceptive?

With the Lovers esm  xLoversPkrContraception  item  there is the problem that no sperm is added to the inventory.

So sperm splash does not work right and there is no orgasm count. If you add the "Lovers Contraceptive Status" item to a new NPC she will never have orgasms.

Sex count >100  but Orgasm count = 0 ( when you use the Lovers target spell and check the NPC statistic )

Well First... I was making a followup to 'Fertility Clinic' ... and yes, it was going to go into the use of the cryopreserve and IVF devices.   If you think Calindil was the only one involved with Fertility and Birth Control.... think again.  And the ... 'chair' .... is a little... more.... daedric.  Okay, it was part of the FuroGenerator!!!!  I'm not a modeler!

And Second....  I specified that the containers had to be non-Actor containers in the descriptions.  By that, they do nothing to hinder the actor's menstrual cycle when carried on their person.  If your H-Cupped pale skin beauty was carrying a Cryopreserve device, she can still ovulate, get knocked up and give birth as always.  The devices have tests to ensure they only work in a container that is not part of an actor, either NPC or Creature.

I guess the ' xLoversPkrContraception ' item acts as a condom if the one affected is male, or a diaphram if the subject is female.  That's my story and I'm sticking with it.  But that's another subject.