Bouncing Added Outfit Mods by Nagothm

View File

Description:

-------------------------

This mod is a repository for armors and outfits with bouncing added. These outfits were not made by me and i take no credit for them. I only added bounce to the meshes. You will still need the original mods. After the original mods have been installed just overwrite the meshes with these which have bounce added. If you downloaded version 1.0 of the Equipment Replacer or the Underwear mods, download the fixes files. Version 1.1 already has the fixes applied. Shouldn't be any issues, but if there are, please let me know.

Manual Installation:

---------------------------------

After the original mods have been installed just overwrite the meshes with these which have bounce added. You WILL NEED the bouncing skeleton to use these meshes. you can get the skeleton from this mod.

Manual Uninstallation:

-----------------------------------

If you used the mod manager simply uninstall the mod, otherwise overwrite the bouncing meshes with the original meshes from the original mods. Done.

Change Log:

---------------------

Version 1.5

•Added Izumiko's Unique Item Meshes.

Version 1.4

•Added Izumiko's NPC NV Meshes.

Version 1.3

•Added Izumiko's Equipment Replacer NV Meshes. (Fixed 2 issues in file)

Version 1.2

•Added Izumiko's Dead Money Replacer Meshes.

•Added Izumiko's Female Gambler Suit Meshes.

•Added Izumiko's Combat Uniform Meshes. (Texture Set Fixed.)

•Added Izumiko's Old World Blues Replacer Meshes.

Version 1.1

•Added Izumiko's Raider Armor Replacer Meshes.

•Added Izumiko's Body Replacer Meshes. (Added missing nude option)

•Added Izumiko's Underwear Meshes (Fixed 1 issue in file)

Version 1.0

•Added Izumiko's Raider CH Meshes.

Credits:

---------------------

Bethesda & Obsidian for the game

The creators of Blender & Nifskope

DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body by dimon99 TheRowan

Type6 Body and Armor replacer by Necroscope

Type6 Modification Body by Izumiko. R18PN Lingerie Originally By Kurese (NPR)

All the talented modders who have contributed so much to this game.

Usage:

----------------------

All of my files are free to use resources. Credit is nice, but not required.

There is one caveat, None of my files may be used in paid mods or loaded to steam for any reason. I strongly feel that opening the door to pay to play mods will be the destruction of the best part of the communities that have built up around modding Bethesda and other games.

Other Mods:

------------------------

New Vegas Icon Replacer

New Vegas Icon Addons

New Vegas Icon Builder

Raider Chains Armor T6M Bouncing

Type-N CH Raider Conversion - Parts For TN And T6M

Outfit Conversion And Parts T6M - T6BB - TN

Want Just The Body?

FemaleupperbodyT6M_Bouncing.7z

Tools Used:

------------------------

Blender

Nifskope

Pyròs: GuideLines

View File

I checked some of the other Izumiko T6M clothes, your BnB meshes make me get interest to all Izumiko works. I can say most, if not, all of them are very well finished. Very neat and snap well to the body curve, just like his CH Raider armors. He also standardized narrow shoulder to all his works. Just a little change to the shoulder, it really boast the overall look of the cloth.

I replaced some of the Type3 BnB I downloaded in Nexus with your Izumiko T6M BnB meshes. My Fallout NV looks very awesome now.........sexy to be precisely! :heart:

@nagothm

I want to report a bug.

Wasteland surgeon outfit and Wasteland doctor fatigues, the same mesh with different texture, have a problem with blood around the hands, legs and neck. It seems the blood came from the crippled parts when the body is dismembered by the enemy attacks, except that the blood is visible during the normal use.

I download from:

T6M_Equipment_Replacer_NV_By_Izumiko-47895-1-0.7z

Mesh location:

C:\Program Files\............\Data\meshes\armor\wastelanddoctor01

Don't kill me too quickly but I did forget to mention something when I told you about deleting the collision detection (the ones in all caps) in blender before you do the weight copy. Don't do it to the meat caps leave them things alone lol. I made the mistake of doing that once and in game had bloody legs, arms and neck. The neck looked kinda sweet actually lol. I don't know if that's what happened there but it reminded me that I forgot to mention that to you. If that is what happened, sorry about that.

Nope I just did the regular bone weight copy. I did it on that mesh several times and everytime it ended up with the visible gore caps. I finally copied the meshes (minus gore caps) into a different mesh in nifskope. No more issue. It was just something screwed up on that one mesh. ( I know that's probably a noob thing to do, but hey, thats what i am :D)

Ah ok. I saw the comments and thought "Ah shit I knew I forgot to tell nagothm something" lol. Cool though at least you got it figured out. Hey nothing wrong with being a noob we gotta start somewhere and learn from each other and others. There's so much I want to learn but that's the problem. There's so much TO learn I don't even know where to start sometimes. Hence the bouncifications because it seemed easier than morphing and definitely easier than making something from scratch which I have yet to do. Some day I guess. By the way I sent you a PM at Nexus if you haven't seen it yet.

I just wanted to let you know how awesome this is!

T6M has been my body of choice ever since I saw it months ago. I even hand picked outfits from T6M NV to use in FO3 since Izumiko did very few conversions (I think 0.6 was the highest version ever released for FO3). And combined it with T6 outfits in place where T6M outfits never existed .. you get the idea.

Anyways, I just DL'd the latest files and so far so good. Loving it .. keep up the great work.

Moved the topic for the MyClothCollection & Paradise Islands Conversion to this thread to not clutter up the main MyCLothCollection download thread. Got a ton of outfits done today thanks to TI's tip and have posted a bunch of new stuff. There are over 300 meshes included in the download about 100 each for Type6M, TypeN, & Type6BB. No esp yet, still just working on outfits, only about 13 more outfits for each body and then just a few for Paradise island. Download is on the first page.

There are a couple items like the bullet pants that i am still working on so expect a bit of clipping on those but the vast majority are ready to go.

Moved the topic for the MyClothCollection & Paradise Islands Conversion to this thread to not clutter up the main MyCLothCollection download thread. Got a ton of outfits done today thanks to TI's tip and have posted a bunch of new stuff. There are over 300 meshes included in the download about 100 each for Type6M' date=' TypeN, & Type6BB. No esp yet, still just working on outfits, only about 13 more outfits for each body and then just a few for Paradise island. Download is on the first page.

There are a couple items like the bullet pants that i am still working on so expect a bit of clipping on those but the vast majority are ready to go.

[/quote']

The link to your MyClothCollection is malformed, it isn't including the last 2 words of " By Nagothm.7z".

The link to the files is malformed again. This time you have the whole thing as a proper link but it ends with "ConversionsByNagothm.7z" when the actual file is "Conversions By Nagothm.7z". For the link you can do "Conversions%20By%20Nagothm.7z" so that the spaces are properly preserved and the link stays working.