C5Kev's Text From The Black Books UUNP & CBBE

C5Kev's Text From The Black Books UUNP & CBBE

View File

Hello Folks!  From the Wretched Abyss - the guardian of the unseen and knower of the unknown himself, Hermaeus Mora. First shown as part of my world famous (OK, maybe not) Hermaeus Mora Priestess Animated Armor, then on Tomes The Wonder Horse, the Text of the Black Books is now available as a separate, animated skin overlay for all you mages, witches / warlocks and sorcerers / sorceress' alike. But unlike the armor mod, which had gloves and boots, this mod features separate hands and feet to engulf your entire body. Isn't that just marvy? 

The "cuirass" uses slot 47 (back), so it shouldn't interfere when used with most other armor or clothing pieces - although you may need to tweak any clothes a tad in Outfit Studio. In addition, there are two versions of the cuirass - a "regular" cuirass and one that is enchanted to fortify magika, so take your pick. 

And if you're lucky, perhaps you'll notice certain phrases travel up into your character'sCensored.jpg.7ce3ca2001fc3d2a5f66649b701123e5.jpg.   Oh, if you run into ol' Herme Mora, tell him C5Kev wants his cordless drill back.  Thank you to member ch2493 for the mod idea.

You  can craft the "text" at a forge with a steel ingot, but cannot be tempered - it has no armor rating. For cheaters such as myself, I just use the  AddItemMenu  mod to get the "text" right away.

The CBBE version has not been tested, but it should be OK, but if not, just LMK.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:  

Simply   install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start  up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Text From The Black Books UUNP  (or CBBE)"  from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.   

Any problems or issues, just let me know...   

Please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

I'm getting some pretty bad hand and foot seams.  Not the worst, but definitely noticeable.  I will say that having the hands as a separate part of the text seems to have solved that dragging issue the armor version had for me.

Spoiler

Hand.png.73fe8875bdb9c50baba45d54b6e817af.png

Spoiler

Foot.png.882db6c43e29ee77b4158b81f619edb0.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the seams only appear with the hand and feet parts equipped.  If I only equip the body part, no seams.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

I'm getting some pretty bad hand and foot seams.  Not the worst, but definitely noticeable.  I will say that having the hands as a separate part of the text seems to have solved that dragging issue the armor version had for me.

Reveal hidden contents

Hand.png.73fe8875bdb9c50baba45d54b6e817af.png

Reveal hidden contents

Foot.png.882db6c43e29ee77b4158b81f619edb0.png

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the seams only appear with the hand and feet parts equipped.  If I only equip the body part, no seams.

Now that's weird - As you can see, I'm not getting anything like that in Outfit Studio. The text parts would overlap a tad, but the feet and hands are right on. Not sure why that's happening to you. You should load the cuirass in Outfit Studio ("File > Load Project"), then add an HDT reference body ("File > Load Reference"), then import the feet and hands to make a complete outfit and see what it looks like.  If there's gaps, I'd say adjust the hand / foot locations, then save the whole thing as a temp project file.  Then blow out the body and the feet and save the hands with the hands checked as a reference - BUT FIRST - also open the "original" hand file in a new instance of OS, select "File >Save Project As" so you can see what "stuff" was named and cut / paste that into your "new" hands.  Now reload the saved outfit temp file and do the same routine for the feet.  Quite odd to be sure.

Aki_1.jpg.dcfd8069733992b49c970c96c5a53300.jpg

As far as the "dragging" thing is concerned, I new that was going to happen because the hands are actually getting bone weights from the body, not actual hands - but the outfit has gloves, so it wouldn't be seen (supposedly). It's a long story and has to do with the mesh partitions and shit.

2 hours ago, Aki K said:

I will say that having the hands as a separate part of the text seems to have solved that dragging issue the armor version had for me.

Ah hell, I'll just explain it for your "info" base.  For the original armor, I used the transparent "Zip Suit" as a quick and dirty way to make the overlay. I didn't consider folks would take the gloves off and just use the overlay - it seems more, for the lack of a better word, "popular" than I had expected.  Anyway, the Zip Suit is an old UNP item that has, like many old UNP items, glove / sleeve combos - arms and hands as one piece. Can't do / use that with HDT, since the "sleeve" gets it's bone info from the arm and the "glove" part gets it's bone info from the hand. They have to be individual pieces. In addition, the Zip Suit has strange mesh partition assignments where one couldn't just "cut off" the hands at the hand seam location.  FWIW.

30 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Now that's weird - As you can see, I'm not getting anything like that in Outfit Studio. The text parts would overlap a tad, but the feet and hands are right on. Not sure why that's happening to you. You should load the cuirass in Outfit Studio ("File > Load Project"), then add an HDT reference body ("File > Load Reference"), then import the feet and hands to make a complete outfit and see what it looks like.  If there's gaps, I'd say adjust the hand / foot locations, then save the whole thing as a temp project file.  Then blow out the body and the feet and save the hands with the hands checked as a reference - BUT FIRST - also open the "original" hand file in a new instance of OS, select "File >Save Project As" so you can see what "stuff" was named and cut / paste that into your "new" hands.  Now reload the saved outfit temp file and do the same routine for the feet.  Quite odd to be sure.

"If there's gaps, I'd say adjust the hand / foot locations, then save the whole thing as a temp project file."

How do i do this exactly?

" Then blow out the body and the feet and save the hands with the hands checked as a reference"

Do you mean delete the old reference?  Or does blowing out mean something else?

52 minutes ago, Aki K said:

"If there's gaps, I'd say adjust the hand / foot locations, then save the whole thing as a temp project file."

How do i do this exactly?

" Then blow out the body and the feet and save the hands with the hands checked as a reference"

Do you mean delete the old reference?  Or does blowing out mean something else?

"If there's gaps, I'd say adjust the hand / foot locations, then save the whole thing as a temp project file." How do i do this exactly?

Again, load the cuirass in Outfit Studio ("File > Load Project") - go to "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide|SliderSets\C5Kev's Black Book Text Cuirass CBBE.osp". Only the overlay will appear.  Now, import the hands / feet nif files from their "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" folders.

Aki_2.thumb.jpg.846ab7f4556f962e6d5ac7c09b5da24a.jpg

Now load a CBBE HDT reference body - "File > Load Reference" ...   Don't "conform" or "copy bone weights", it's only there to see where the body limbs end.

Aki_3.thumb.jpg.5950b161374b012087fdd82c5dcd105c.jpg

Select the hands, nails (maybe no nails with CBBE) and its overlay. Press the "F" button to bring up the "transform" widget", grab the arrow and move the parts up to meet the body.

Aki_4.thumb.jpg.24d43bcf77061bb98e57cd9a962a9eec.jpg

Do the same for the feet...

Aki_5.thumb.jpg.01eea052638f01a7c10f8756725c2a64.jpg

After things are in position, save this "project" as a temp file - name it "Aki-K Temp" ...or whatever.

Aki_6.thumb.jpg.dc89c4020cbb65495ecfb8a0ecaa0f12.jpg

After saving, now delete the body overlay, the body and the feet and related parts, only leaving the hands and its parts. Set the hands as a reference.

Aki_7.thumb.jpg.c097e8b5ca9eacb136c9ae8ab15967d9.jpg

Time to save the "new" hand file. But first, start / open a second instance of OS and load the original hands file, "File > Load Project" - go to "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide|SliderSets\C5Kev's Black Book Text Hands CBBE.osp" - shown in the background ...  You'll have two hand files.

Aki_8.thumb.jpg.c43fff27befaae9e2e87f842705d9192.jpg

OK, save the "new" hand file - You're going to use info from the original file and paste it into the new file's "save" info dialog box.  So, go to OS window with the original file, select "File > Save Project As" and you'll see the info shown below.  Cut & paste the "display name" info from the original into the "new" hand file (mine shows UUNP - yours will say CBBE).  After pasting, click the "To Project" button, which fills out the lower portion of the "Save Project As" box. Now go back to the original file and copy / paste items #3 - paste them into the new hand file save box. The "Copy reference shape..." box should already be checked, but make sure it is, then click "Save".

Aki_9.thumb.jpg.46b811b4ab7cfd86d1e7a588b741988d.jpg

Now close the original hand file OS window.  With OS still open with the hand file, "File > Unload Project". Time to load the temp file you made. When that loads, delete the body overlay, the body and all the hand parts. This will leave only the feet and its parts.  Do all the same things you did with the hands, i.e. set the feet as a reference, open a second OS window so you can get file name shit, etc.

This may seem like a lot to do, but it really isn't - it'll go fast.  Now go in-game, make sure things look correct and if you're happy, you can delete the temp files - there's two " Aki " files. one in "...BodySlide\ShapeData" and one in "...BodySlide\SliderSets".

9 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Spoiler

"If there's gaps, I'd say adjust the hand / foot locations, then save the whole thing as a temp project file." How do i do this exactly?

Again, load the cuirass in Outfit Studio ("File > Load Project") - go to "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide|SliderSets\C5Kev's Black Book Text Cuirass CBBE.osp". Only the overlay will appear.  Now, import the hands / feet nif files from their "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData" folders.

Aki_2.thumb.jpg.846ab7f4556f962e6d5ac7c09b5da24a.jpg

Now load a CBBE HDT reference body - "File > Load Reference" ...   Don't "conform" or "copy bone weights", it's only there to see where the body limbs end.

Aki_3.thumb.jpg.5950b161374b012087fdd82c5dcd105c.jpg

Select the hands, nails (maybe no nails with CBBE) and its overlay. Press the "F" button to bring up the "transform" widget", grab the arrow and move the parts up to meet the body.

Aki_4.thumb.jpg.24d43bcf77061bb98e57cd9a962a9eec.jpg

Do the same for the feet...

Aki_5.thumb.jpg.01eea052638f01a7c10f8756725c2a64.jpg

After things are in position, save this "project" as a temp file - name it "Aki-K Temp" ...or whatever.

Aki_6.thumb.jpg.dc89c4020cbb65495ecfb8a0ecaa0f12.jpg

After saving, now delete the body overlay, the body and the feet and related parts, only leaving the hands and its parts. Set the hands as a reference.

Aki_7.thumb.jpg.c097e8b5ca9eacb136c9ae8ab15967d9.jpg

Time to save the "new" hand file. But first, start / open a second instance of OS and load the original hands file, "File > Load Project" - go to "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide|SliderSets\C5Kev's Black Book Text Hands CBBE.osp" - shown in the background ...  You'll have two hand files.

Aki_8.thumb.jpg.c43fff27befaae9e2e87f842705d9192.jpg

OK, save the "new" hand file - You're going to use info from the original file and paste it into the new file's "save" info dialog box.  So, go to OS window with the original file, select "File > Save Project As" and you'll see the info shown below.  Cut & paste the "display name" info from the original into the "new" hand file (mine shows UUNP - yours will say CBBE).  After pasting, click the "To Project" button, which fills out the lower portion of the "Save Project As" box. Now go back to the original file and copy / paste items #3 - paste them into the new hand file save box. The "Copy reference shape..." box should already be checked, but make sure it is, then click "Save".

Aki_9.thumb.jpg.46b811b4ab7cfd86d1e7a588b741988d.jpg

Now close the original hand file OS window.  With OS still open with the hand file, "File > Unload Project". Time to load the temp file you made. When that loads, delete the body overlay, the body and all the hand parts. This will leave only the feet and its parts.  Do all the same things you did with the hands, i.e. set the feet as a reference, open a second OS window so you can get file name shit, etc.

This may seem like a lot to do, but it really isn't - it'll go fast.  Now go in-game, make sure things look correct and if you're happy, you can delete the temp files - there's two " Aki " files. one in "...BodySlide\ShapeData" and one in "...BodySlide\SliderSets".

I think I get it.  Somewhat unrelated, to open it as a project that means the mod needs to be installed right?  Or can this be done if I just extracted the contents onto my desktop?

23 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I think I get it.  Somewhat unrelated, to open it as a project that means the mod needs to be installed right?  Or can this be done if I just extracted the contents onto my desktop?

" ...to open it as a project that means the mod needs to be installed right? "  That is correct.  I am a little confused though, you are using a "standard" CBBE HDT body aren't you? I ask because as shown earlier, when I brought the parts into Outfit Studio, they lined up perfectly. And no one else has come forward with the problem you're having. So I find this a bit odd.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

" ...to open it as a project that means the mod needs to be installed right? "  That is correct.  I am a little confused though, you are using a "standard" CBBE HDT body aren't you? I ask because as shown earlier, when I brought the parts into Outfit Studio, they lined up perfectly. And no one else has come forward with the problem you're having. So I find this a bit odd.

Technically yes, I am using the standard CBBE body.  But I play the succubus race which, initially, used its own body.  I copied the bodyslide/mesh files from the CBBE (and other necessary files) to replace the body the succubus race uses.  It should be 100% identical but in this case maybe it isn't.  Most outfits work without any trouble/seams.  And I intend to test with a vanilla race to make sure it's not just the succubus body.

Usually though, when I have issues like this it effects the vanilla race exactly the same.  I don't think it's the succubus race, it's just my best guess.

32 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Technically yes, I am using the standard CBBE body.  But I play the succubus race which, initially, used its own body.  I copied the bodyslide/mesh files from the CBBE (and other necessary files) to replace the body the succubus race uses.  It should be 100% identical but in this case maybe it isn't.  Most outfits work without any trouble/seams.  And I intend to test with a vanilla race to make sure it's not just the succubus body.

Usually though, when I have issues like this it effects the vanilla race exactly the same.  I don't think it's the succubus race, it's just my best guess.

Technically, no. " It should be 100% identical but in this case maybe it isn't. "  "I don't think it's the succubus race, ... "  So you led me to believe there was something wrong with my mod that needed correction, when in fact, you're using some bastardized version of CBBE and my mod appears to be fine. Along with that, I spending an hour of my time putting together the above "how to" for you.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

Technically, no. " It should be 100% identical but in this case maybe it isn't. "  "I don't think it's the succubus race, ... "  So you led me to believe there was something wrong with my mod that needed correction, when in fact, you're using some bastardized version of CBBE and my mod appears to be fine. Along with that, I spending an hour of my time putting together the above "how to" for you.  Thanks.

That was not my intention.  It's not a bastardization.  The bodies "should" be 100% identical.  This was just my best guess as to what "could" be a problem.  I'm now certain it is not, it's just the only thing I'm doing different than most people. But the succubus race I have set up "should" be identical in every way to the cbbe body down to the skeleton, meshes, even skin textures.

Now I tested it just a moment ago with a redguard using regular old CBBE, no adjustments or changes aside from what bodyslide does normally.  Still seeing seams.  So, like I said, it wasn't a waste of your time.  I was just taking a guess at a "possible" cause and I was wrong.   And your how-to will help me.

I would not have asked you or mentioned the seams if I truly thought my own tinkerings with the race were the main culprit.  Because then I would have had an idea on how to fix it myself (just use a vanilla race or deal with it).  All of my armors until this point (with the exception of the MKII Blood armor which didn't work for either at first) fit both bodies perfectly.

I was fairly sure my wording implied that it was at best a guess, and it also stated at the end "Usually though, when I have issues like this it effects the vanilla race exactly the same."

Spoiler

1044704206_redguardhand.png.db6fb74dbfffa019f07bfdd99347efec.png

Spoiler

1218318_redguardfoot.png.4d8dd10f2087a5c34f937ecd29ed32b7.png

As an FYI, now that I've ruled that out I have no guesses as to what could be causing this.  Aside from that one possibility, I don't do much out of the ordinary.  My game is pretty close to vanilla.  Some animation mods, some location mods, some clothing mods, some spell mods.  Nothing should be altering the CBBE meshes aside from bodyslide itself as far as I know.  I can upload my load order if necessary, but I don't think you'll see anything that would cause this.

In the meantime I'll be applying the how-to you posted above.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  8  8     RaceCompatibility.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 13  d     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 14  e     Heels Sound.esm
 15  f     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 16 10     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 17 11     CreatureFramework.esm
 18 12     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 19 13     Vampire Slavers Den v2.0.esm
 20 14     RidingStyles2.esm
 21 15     Magicka Sabers Unique.esp
           Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
           Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
           Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
           Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
           Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
 22 16     FNIS.esp
 23 17     SkyUI.esp
 24 18     XPMSE.esp
 25 19     RaceMenuMimic.esp
 26 1a     Brows.esp
 27 1b     REP_Tattoos.esp
 28 1c     EyesFix.esp
 29 1d     Merta Assassin Tattoos.esp
 30 1e     Animated Dragon Wings.esp
 31 1f     BanneredMareImmersiveSexualPlayground.esp
 32 20     UBWRe.esp
 33 21     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 34 22     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 35 23     ParticleField.esp
 36 24     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 37 25     Fachry Raven the Titan Follower.esp
 38 26     lilithstools.esp
 39 27     EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
 40 28     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 41 29     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
 42 2a     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 43 2b     KillCurse.esp
 44 2c     Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp
 45 2d     RavenCastle.esp
 46 2e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 47 2f     SOS - Shop.esp
 48 30     The Manipulator.esp
 49 31     Harry Potter Spells.esp
 50 32     SuccubusTwins.esp
 51 33     SuccubusRaceLite.esp
 52 34     Merta Assassin Armor.esp
 53 35     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 54 36     FNIS_PCEA2.esp
 55 37     VioLens.esp
 56 38     FNISSexyMove.esp
 57 39     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 58 3a     CROSS_Crucible.esp
 59 3b     Warlock axe Nexus.esp
 60 3c     Masamune.esp
 61 3d     SL Deadly Drain.esp
 62 3e     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 63 3f     Apropos2.esp
 64 40     zzEstrus.esp
 65 41     TweaksMagicTouchCrafting.esp
 66 42     SLAnimLoader.esp
 67 43     Private Needs Discreet.esp
 68 44     DLSkyrim.esp
 69 45     ShadowSpellPackage.esp
 70 46     UIExtensions.esp
 71 47     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 72 48     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 73 49     SlaveTats.esp
 74 4a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 75 4b     no_guard_warning_after_shouts.esp
 76 4c     Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
 77 4d     RaceMenu.esp
 78 4e     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 79 4f     [COCO]ms_shirt.esp
 80 50     LindsMerEyes.esp
 81 51     Tempest.esp
 82 52     TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
 83 53     C5Kev's Animated Tentacle Parasite Armor.esp
 84 54     Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp
 85 55     SGEyebrows.esp
 86 56     Real Flying.esp
 87 57     SuccubusRaceRealFlyingPatch.esp
 88 58     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 89 59     [dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
 90 5a     Angelic_Demonic.esp
 91 5b     TERA-Masks.esp
 92 5c     [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 93 5d     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
 94 5e     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
 95 5f     RaceChanger.esp
 96 60     mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp
 97 61     NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
 98 62     _ImoMegane.esp
 99 63     HentaiCreatures.esp
100 64     Za Warudo.esp
101 65     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
102 66     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
103 67     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
104 68     Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
105 69     Incarnatecreatures.esp
106 6a     Daedric Chainmail CBBE.esp
107 6b     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
108 6c     Demon Armor UNP LE.esp
109 6d     FNIS_PCEA2RaceSwitchFix.esp
110 6e     Angel Armor Ori.esp
111 6f     C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
112 70     C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess CBBE.esp
113 71     Crimson Blood Armor.esp
114 72     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
115 73     Spartan Bard Outfit UNP LE.esp
116 74     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
117 75     C5Kev's Glass Is A Gas CBBE.esp
118 76     Dwarven Modular Automaton.esp
119 77     HDT Maid Outfit.esp
120 78     HDT Maid Outfit Slot Change.esp
121 79     Amarna.esp
122 7a     LairOfDarkness.esp
123 7b     DarkEnvoy.esp
124 7c     SummonVampireCattle.esp
125 7d     ColdharbourDaedra.esp
126 7e     SLRetread.esp
127 7f     SpaceWikingSpecialEffectFreyjaGems.esp
128 80     LustmordVampireArmor.esp
129 81     DX Druid Armor.esp
130 82     Celes Rogue Armor UNP LE.esp
131 83     C5Kev's Hermaeus Mora Tomes.esp
132 84     Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
133 85     ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
134 86     HDT Piercingsets.esp
135 87     Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
136 88     GomaArmorEgypt.esp
137 89     CBBE BisPackage.esp
138 8a     ForestNymph CBBE.esp
139 8b     XN_Sagittarius.esp
140 8c     CBBE Lust Control.esp
141 8d     AnubAnimObj.esp
142 8e     No NPC Greetings.esp
143 8f     Bankai Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.esp
144 90     Ciceriareplacor.esp
145 91     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
146 92     Necrosarium.esp
147 93     [Kirax] Project Vindictus, Vol 1.esp
148 94     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
149 95     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
150 96     SexLabTools.esp
151 97     [COCO]ahegao_tshirt.esp
152 98     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
153 99     [COCO]LaceBody.esp
154 9a     DOA5.esp
155 9b     Jinxxed Followers - Yoruichi.esp
156 9c     Fachry ZONE-tan Follower.esp
157 9d     AetherSuite.esp
158 9e     Ragged Slave Skirt.esp
159 9f     SOSRaceMenu.esp
160 a0     BloodMagicArmor.esp
161 a1     AetherSuite_TeleportMenu.esp
162 a2     [COCO]MiYo_Suit.esp
163 a3     [COCO]Black_cat.esp
164 a4     beinz_plugin.esp
165 a5     Lilith Vampire Companion.esp
166 a6     SuccubusCBBE3GiftByNausicaa.esp
167 a7     VtawUtilityPack.esp
168 a8     HeartBreaker.esp
169 a9     MystVisionFilters.esp
170 aa     [GarudaB]DOA5_Marie_DesingAward.esp
171 ab     Dance for Septims.esp
172 ac     C5Kev's Text From The Black Books CBBE.esp
173 ad     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
174 ae     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
175 af     Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp
176 b0     SexLab_Solutions.esp
177 b1     EstrusChaurus.esp
178 b2     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
179 b3     SCS_RacePatch_Succubus.esp
180 b4     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

11 hours ago, danktonium said:

Any chance of a cheeky little SE port? I've given it a go myself, and while the crafting options show up in their neat boxes, the suit doesn't appear on my character when worn.

Doubtful, sorry.

Hi C5Kev.  Just wanted to let you know I finally found out what was causing the hand. Issue. One of the outfits I installed apparently came with its own set of hand and feet meshes that were overwriting all the bodies (even if the outfit wasn't equipped). But the seam was more noticeable with certain armors equipped compared to others.

I don't know why someone would do that with an armor mod but they did.  Anyway, it's sorted out now.  And I appreciate the help.  It was of great use getting things back to normal.

10 hours ago, Aki K said:

Hi C5Kev.  Just wanted to let you know I finally found out what was causing the hand. Issue. One of the outfits I installed apparently came with its own set of hand and feet meshes that were overwriting all the bodies (even if the outfit wasn't equipped). But the seam was more noticeable with certain armors equipped compared to others.

I don't know why someone would do that with an armor mod but they did.  Anyway, it's sorted out now.  And I appreciate the help.  It was of great use getting things back to normal.

Hello Aki K.  Wow...  Now who would have figured that?  Glad to hear you found this out and can return to some sort of BodySlide "normalcy".