What do you want in a "defeat" mod?

Psalam

What do you want in a defeat mod?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want in a defeat mod?

• Primarily an alternative to dying and ending my game.
    • Primarily a bridge into a slavery/sub situation.
    • Both more or less equally.
    • None of the above
  2. 2. How important is it that a defeat mod integrates with other mods (not necessarily frameworks; see separate question below)?

• Absolutely critical.
    • Pretty important.
    • I can live without it
    • Who cares?
  3. 3. How important is it that a defeat mod uses/integrates with framework mods?

• ZAP is critical/very important.
    • DD is critical/very important.
    • SexLab (in the defeat mod itself) is critical/very important.
    • Some other mod is critical/very important (please be sure to leave a comment).
    • None are necessarily important in the defeat mod itself.
  4. 4. How important is follower integration?

• Critically important.
    • Sort of important
    • It would be handy but I could live without it
    • Who cares?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 08:02 PM

14 minutes ago, nemocdt said:

The main thing i want is for my followers to not kill the target once they are in 'defeat state' and to allow multiple defeats per engagement without followers killing the defeated. it's so damn frustrating when being attacked by multiple bandits to put the your target into Defeat state and continue to clear the rest of the bandits out only to have my followers run up and kill the target before the fun begin's.

Defeat has functions Pahe does not such as "put in sack" makes transporting slaves so much easier

Even though i play more as a Dom / Slaver and not a Defeated / Sub i prefer Defeat over Pahe

but i use them both but i have never thought either mod mastered situation functionalities for me and my style of play.

but with these mods i can basically work as i want with any Character build male or female.

I have always wanted to use executions but have yet to do so and have never found a decent Prisoner / slave trade mod or even location.

My tastes are really quite vanilla and really have no need for player defeat functions as my players are always Dom.

After writing all this i have realized  i need a Slavery / Crime and punishment mod that has some Defeat features and functionality for npc's on followers and vice versa not a defeat mod. 

You could try lowering your followers attacking capabilities ,as I have in starting a new game where I want to make things a bit more difficult than usual,

Got the following off an old post someone put on Reddit, and it does make a bit of difference to their being knocked down. and being out of combat for a while.  If they are on their feet tho' at  combat end, you still can get them charging in and killing the last enemy.  However it might be possible to control that a bit by increasing the time that they are knocked down.  I've still to try experimenting with that properly 

==============================

"setav AttackDamageMult 0.X" to reduce their damage by a certain percentage. I do this in my game and find that 0.20 to 0.30 are pretty good spots

In the console you can select an actor and then give the command:

setav attackdamagemult .5

Which will set them to 50% strength. You can then adjust as needed, with 1 being standard strength.

You can also use:

getav attackdamagemult

22 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

You could try lowering your followers attacking capabilities ,as I have in starting a new game where I want to make things a bit more difficult than usual,

Got the following off an old post someone put on Reddit, and it does make a bit of difference to their being knocked down. and being out of combat for a while.  If they are on their feet tho' at  combat end, you still can get them charging in and killing the last enemy.  However it might be possible to control that a bit by increasing the time that they are knocked down.  I've still to try experimenting with that properly 

==============================

"setav AttackDamageMult 0.X" to reduce their damage by a certain percentage. I do this in my game and find that 0.20 to 0.30 are pretty good spots

In the console you can select an actor and then give the command:

setav attackdamagemult .5

Which will set them to 50% strength. You can then adjust as needed, with 1 being standard strength.

You can also use:

getav attackdamagemult

Hey thanks for the reply, i posted a thread here probably a year ago about Follower mortality and trying to find a balance between Hyper powerful followers and Follower death rates. using the iaft mcm to adjust the follower chance of death to basically nerf them. but still could not stop them executing my captives.

10 hours ago, nemocdt said:

Hey thanks for the reply, i posted a thread here probably a year ago about Follower mortality and trying to find a balance between Hyper powerful followers and Follower death rates. using the iaft mcm to adjust the follower chance of death to basically nerf them. but still could not stop them executing my captives.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1902399-anyway-of-dealing-with-skyrims-overpowered-followers/

That might help too.  Shows how to scale back the damage that followers can do, hence increasing their risk of going down, as well as making it more difficult for them to 1 shot NPCs, and how reducing their weapons and armour strengths also helps

Archived