Can someone identify what I need to do to fix aff and get this text off my screen?

To start by commenting on the obvious, I have seen an accounted for those 3 "warnings" in this screenshot.
The 2 esp's are required to be disabled per the linked patch's instructions, but I did try running the game with both of those enabled and the other mod [unlimited companion framework] installed.
Since that did not fix anything, I re-disabled the esp's and uninstalled that mod.
(I'm using immersive dogmeat and everybody's best friend instead, so I don't want the above mode if I don't have to have it.)
I also tried disabling the aff debug plugin, but the text stays that way too.
Even then, i'm sure if disabling the debug got rid of the text the problem causing it would still be happening......
That all mentioned, I'm attaching the screenshot of the whole of the text stuck on my screen.

Edit: I say I don't want the ucf mod, but I also don't really know what it means when AFF says it disables companion features....?

Capture.PNG

7 minutes ago, The Song said:

To start by commenting on the obvious, I have seen an accounted for those 3 "warnings" in this screenshot.
The 2 esp's are required to be disabled per the linked patch's instructions, but I did try running the game with both of those enabled and the other mod [unlimited companion framework] installed.
Since that did not fix anything, I re-disabled the esp's and uninstalled that mod.
(I'm using immersive dogmeat and everybody's best friend instead, so I don't want the above mode if I don't have to have it.)
I also tried disabling the aff debug plugin, but the text stays that way too.
Even then, i'm sure if disabling the debug got rid of the text the problem causing it would still be happening......
That all mentioned, I'm attaching the screenshot of the whole of the text stuck on my screen.

Edit: I say I don't want the ucf mod, but I also don't really know what it means when AFF says it disables companion features....?

Capture.PNG

I have the same exact, and I mean exact thing happening. Right down to the same warnings about Leito anim. and Crazy. I guess I will download the Companion framework add see what that does.   I was very pressed for time and I just started throwing some mods together without doing the right thing and reading everything up and down. So I totally blame myself. If you solve it will you post what you did, I will do the same...Thanks!

Re-install AAF and don't select the debug option.

If you have Unlimited Companion Framework installed, AAF will detect your companions as they come and go and show their stats in the GUI. It also gives you the ability to add and remove any actor as a companion through a GUI wizard.

If you don't have Unlimited Companion Framework the above features don't appear. But, AAF should otherwise continue to work fine.

The other missing plugin warnings are a matter of installing the correct combination of add-on, patch, XML type mods. Those authors would know best what is going on there.

On 1/31/2020 at 10:44 PM, nufndash said:

I have the same exact, and I mean exact thing happening. Right down to the same warnings about Leito anim. and Crazy. I guess I will download the Companion framework add see what that does.   I was very pressed for time and I just started throwing some mods together without doing the right thing and reading everything up and down. So I totally blame myself. If you solve it will you post what you did, I will do the same...Thanks!

Almost forgot to come back for you.

So as far as the text itself goes, seems like we have to do has dago said and disable debug.
It's not staying just because there's a problem, or at least I don't think it is.

As for the problem besides the text, I solved those in a way that makes me feel a bit dumb.
Looking through the website better than I did before, I realized all the fourplay mods I was using have AAF equivalents now, since fourplay is largely abandoned.
Ergo I uninstalled fourplay and don't have a patch telling me to disable things anymore.
Perhaps you'll find that's true for you to.

Also thanks for tending to us random forum people Dago

3 hours ago, The Song said:

Almost forgot to come back for you.

So as far as the text itself goes, seems like we have to do has dago said and disable debug.
It's not staying just because there's a problem, or at least I don't think it is.

As for the problem besides the text, I solved those in a way that makes me feel a bit dumb.
Looking through the website better than I did before, I realized all the fourplay mods I was using have AAF equivalents now, since fourplay is largely abandoned.
Ergo I uninstalled fourplay and don't have a patch telling me to disable things anymore.
Perhaps you'll find that's true for you to.

Also thanks for tending to us random forum people Dago

No problem at all, I ended up doing what I should have done in the first place....disabled everything, used the incredible AAF guide, followed it and read everything. Fourplay is gone, and everything is working perfectly. A couple of little hiccups with creatures, but its not all the time, so I will investigate further, when I see a trend.  I'm glad to see you have yours working as well.  Good luck and have a great week!

Archived