• 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 12:01 AM, RohZima said:

This is the guide >>> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?tab=description

Basically you need to manually install the files in your Skyrim SE folder, inside the tools folder.

You will have a folder called HavokBehaviorPostProcess with a few files in and a batch file called converttoskyrimSE.bat

You dump all your hkx (animation files) in that folder and then run that batch file.

Then you can move all those files to the proper installation location: Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ then the folder for the mod you are converting

Normally you then have to load the esp in the Skyrim special edition creation kit and save it, to update it. But that is not necessary with my mod, it is just adding basic data (animobjects) it'll work straight away.

You can also convert the animObjects which are .nif files using nif optimizer but that again is not necessary

Basically its just a case of converting the files to work in SSE, by using the appropriate tools and knowing what folders everything goes in

With mine you can get away with just converting the animations

Check back in like a month and 85% chance by then I'll be uploading an SSE version as well

So i did all of this i updated the hkx files and saved the esp to the creation kit but its still not showin up anywhere in my game... is there somethin else?

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, subman109 said:

What are the outfits in the pictures from?

by Coco

On 6/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, Eladano said:

I eagerly await a "lore friendly" (MUH IMMREEEEERSION) retexture that probably uses a lot of dwemer tech to justify itself in Skyrim.

Btw, love the looks of Apocryphal stuff, can't wait for that to get put into a quest mod.

Yeah it is doable, though for that I'd rather make some other objects specifically for it. Though that's not what this mod was supposed to be about (and it's already been done).

4 hours ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

se conversion pls

Think that is already in the download section here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, sar12 said:

Been using gs poser just fine but in game the ring for aetherial animations doesn't show up, using nemesis, any help? 

I don't think nemesis would effect it. It is just this really old fnis script that adds the rings. I don't use that because I do it with poserHotkeys so I remove the scripts. Basically if you want the ring make sure the FNISRingAddScript script is in the scripts folder.

8 hours ago, RohZima said:

I don't think nemesis would effect it. It is just this really old fnis script that adds the rings. I don't use that because I do it with poserHotkeys so I remove the scripts. Basically if you want the ring make sure the FNISRingAddScript script is in the scripts folder.

but i do have the gs poser rings without fnis any idea how i got that?I wil try it though thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, yriut said:

When I try to use the SE version I get a message in FNIS saying "Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_RZAA_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible" and my character in game is stuck in a t-pose. How do I fix this?

Oh sorry. I think I need to re upload again the SE version.

Wonderful Mod! Rohzima is truely a master of animations! At first the mod wasn't working for me, I T-posed no matter what I did or how hard I tried to convert the files. I just don't have the skill for it, but RohZima came to the rescue and fixed the mod so now its working perfectly. Great Job RohZima and keep up the awesome work!

For some reason i get red triangles instead of the actual devices even though the mesh files are in the right place (i think) 

A:\TSEV Skyrim LE\Data\meshes\AnimObjects\RZ_AetherialAnimations

Nvm i fixed it somehow,  re-installed both the mod and Poser hotkeys and it seems to work now.

did the SE version reupload ? btw this cause me much of problem , when I install this I think it's alright and my character T-pose when the game done loading , I was confused then I try re-installed and uninstalled some mods and finally after tremble in fear for a while I realized this mod didnt convert to SE yet while the mod said it's for SE (I carefully read FNIS and found out this problem LOL) so I converted the mod itself and it work fine. 

11 hours ago, toxic.s.kennedy said:

did the SE version reupload ? btw this cause me much of problem , when I install this I think it's alright and my character T-pose when the game done loading , I was confused then I try re-installed and uninstalled some mods and finally after tremble in fear for a while I realized this mod didnt convert to SE yet while the mod said it's for SE (I carefully read FNIS and found out this problem LOL) so I converted the mod itself and it work fine. 

yeah I re uploaded it. Another user confirmed it worked straight away. You can see it's be zapped because all the time stamps on the animation are the same. Meaning it processed the whole folder.

• 3 months later...