RohZima's Aetherial Animations

View File

Let's cut to the chase. You need to try this mod.

Description

I haven't made any public offerings for a while so I thought I would start 2020 off with this mod and see where it goes...

It's just a poser mod so you just use it like any other, such as Halos or whatever.

This file contains a JSON file so it is ready to use with PoserHotkeys which I recommend.

I test these animations out with my Patrons first so there are more animations coming for this mod.

I have more machines and props that I am building, so the mod should grow quite a bit.

Permissions

All the animations and 3D assets where created by me from scratch for this mod.

I don't give permission for them to be uploaded anywhere or used in any type of commercial product.

You can of course make videos and pics and upload that, obviously...

Patreon

Twitter

Enjoy

-Roh

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/30/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    PoserHotkeys (Recommended)
  • Special Edition Compatible

11 minutes ago, A1zure said:

is there any requirement for this mod?

FNIS

PoserHotkeys (soft requirement)

I have never tried nemesis so don't know

It's just a regular poser mod like GSPoser or whatever. It has a JSON file so if you have PoserHotkeys you can use it with that. It's intended to use with PoserHotkeys basically.

HI! So i saw that this was special edition compatable but whenever i run FNIS, this is what shows;

FNIS Behavior V7.5.1   30/01/2020 15:41:36
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"  (CTD:0.1%)

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading CreEroPoser V?.? ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ... 
Reading fuwapose V1.0 ... 
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ... 
Reading HalosPoser Vs1.6 ... 
Reading HalosPoser2 Vs1.6 ... 
Reading hcp V1.0 ... 
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
Reading PinupPoser Vs1.6 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_RZAA_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading RZAA V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 89 added file slots: 1144 alternate files: 721

Create Creature Behaviors ...

8906 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character).

957 animations for 2 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

I could be missing something obvious but i just want to make sure i didnt completely break anything

11 hours ago, Elias Vexwing said:

HI! So i saw that this was special edition compatable but whenever i run FNIS, this is what shows;

FNIS Behavior V7.5.1   30/01/2020 15:41:36
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  
Patch: * DServant's "Archery Gameplay Overhaul SE"  (CTD:0.1%)

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading CreEroPoser V?.? ... 
Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2 ... 
Reading fuwapose V1.0 ... 
Reading GomaPeroPero1 V?.? ... 
Reading HalosPoser Vs1.6 ... 
Reading HalosPoser2 Vs1.6 ... 
Reading hcp V1.0 ... 
Reading PinupPoser Vs1.6 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_RZAA_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading RZAA V?.? ... 
Reading SexLab V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
No GENDER directory male
 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 89 added file slots: 1144 alternate files: 721

Create Creature Behaviors ...

8906 animations for 17 mods successfully included (character).

957 animations for 2 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

I could be missing something obvious but i just want to make sure i didnt completely break anything

I haven't made a special edition version yet. You can just update the havok behavior of the animation files and it'll work though. My other animation packs do.

Wehn the mod is a bit more developed I'll start releasing 64bit version at the same time

15 hours ago, RohZima said:

I haven't made a special edition version yet. You can just update the havok behavior of the animation files and it'll work though. My other animation packs do.

Wehn the mod is a bit more developed I'll start releasing 64bit version at the same time

uhh. i got no clue how to do that! XD im not that advanced at modding. you can reply on how to do that if you want but in the meantime ill look for a solution on google. Thanks though! Your work is amazing! If it makes any difference, FYI, im using vortex. NMM doesnt work for me and i couldnt get the hang of MO2

9 hours ago, Elias Vexwing said:

uhh. i got no clue how to do that! XD im not that advanced at modding. you can reply on how to do that if you want but in the meantime ill look for a solution on google. Thanks though! Your work is amazing! If it makes any difference, FYI, im using vortex. NMM doesnt work for me and i couldnt get the hang of MO2

This is the guide >>> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?tab=description

Basically you need to manually install the files in your Skyrim SE folder, inside the tools folder.

You will have a folder called HavokBehaviorPostProcess with a few files in and a batch file called converttoskyrimSE.bat

You dump all your hkx (animation files) in that folder and then run that batch file.

Then you can move all those files to the proper installation location: Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ then the folder for the mod you are converting

Normally you then have to load the esp in the Skyrim special edition creation kit and save it, to update it. But that is not necessary with my mod, it is just adding basic data (animobjects) it'll work straight away.

You can also convert the animObjects which are .nif files using nif optimizer but that again is not necessary

Basically its just a case of converting the files to work in SSE, by using the appropriate tools and knowing what folders everything goes in

With mine you can get away with just converting the animations

Check back in like a month and 85% chance by then I'll be uploading an SSE version as well

On 1/30/2020 at 7:29 PM, RohZima said:

The whole point of making it a Poser was so you don't have to be burdened with the framework ;)

True, this really doesn't fit Skyrim. Getting assaulted by bandits then BOOM... Auto fuck machine out of nowhere and you take it. and its probably less problematic to use in mods since it doesn't use the framework with all of its user settings.

16 hours ago, sowins said:

Hello Mr Roh. Happy to have found you again since you closed your mod on the nexus.

May i ask what type of body you use when creating the animations ? In some of the poses my butts are too big and id love to allign them a bit better :)

Hey, it's just the base UUNP which is loaded as a reference in bodyslide. I think it is Curvy shape and probably has sliders in the middle. If you are referring to hand position, I might tweak those on some animations in future if I notice it being too close.

The body I use in UN7B with sliders roughly in the middle, so over time I guess the animations will mainly conform to that as I adjust them...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AreaGamer said:

I think the animations and the machines are really well done. Good job. Do you have a Fallout 4 version of this? The machines would go really well with the Institunt Buildig stuff.

Nah I don't. I am interested in doing machine animations in FO4 if it can be done.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to poser mods.  How do I install and use?  (I know to run FNIS and have tinkered with poser hotkeys a little bit, but that's all I know so far).  Do I just install and run FNIS or do I have to do anything else to make it work?