Wyre bash unticks all my Plugins after use

To be clear, I can load Wyre bash from mod organiser 2 and generate the bashed patch, and then use that bashed patch. It all works.

But it's once it is generated and I X out of Wyre bash, all my mod organiser plugins are unticked and sorted in alphabetical order. It's really annoying to have to select all, unselect ones fixed by bashed patch and run LOOT whenever I want add mods/bug fix ect.

I have looked in the settings of both MO2 and Wyre bash, but I couldn't find anything. Any solutions would be helpful, thank you.

WB does this when you mark (or a mod is previously marked) as being mergable. It puts all the merge elements into the bash patch and deselects the individual ESPs as they are no longer needed.

If it is doing ALL of them, you have probably highlighted everything and told it to merge it all, which you should not do. ?

Just now, Corsayr said:

WB does this when you mark (or a mod is previously marked) as being mergable. It puts all the merge elements into the bash patch and deselects the individual ESPs as they are no longer needed.

If it is doing ALL of them, you have probably highlighted everything and told it to merge it all, which you should not do. ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ec7b8ad0b025d1f34ba0c3620a1807a6.png

29 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.ec7b8ad0b025d1f34ba0c3620a1807a6.png

OH OH!

Orange checkbox means the masters of this mod aren't sorted according to your LO (can be fixed with TESVedit, "Sort masters to LO")

Mods written in green can be merged in bashed patch (wyre bash even insists to do so until you tell it to ignore the mod)

Green checkbox means masters of the mod fit the LO

Green "+" in checkbox means the mod is merged in the bashed patch

Red checkbox means missing master

(I have no clue tho, why MO and Wyre Bash are doing this mix up and deactivating your setup)

10 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

OH OH!

Orange checkbox means the masters of this mod aren't sorted according to your LO.

Mods written in green can be merged in bashed patch

Green checkbox means masters of the mod fit the LO

Green "+" in checkbox means the mod is merged in the bashed patch

Red checkbox means missing master

Your right, I meant the dark green ones are mergable ?

I'm usually half asleep when I Wrye Bash and the orange ones and the green colored ones are a lot of the same ones so ya... 

But totally the green highlighted ones! 

now!!! your so clever mister Donttouchmethere! tell him how to fix it if he erroneously marked everything as mergable.... ? 

I was thinking delet the bash patch and all the ini and other data it created and start from scratch should do it right? 

otherwise you would have to manually deselect them which would involve knowing which ones couldn't be merged... 

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

now!!! your so clever mister Donttouchmethere!

I wish I would be lol

I just can get behind how to add DDs forcefully onto the PC in game, because I fail at FormIDs already (those DD have a lot -.-, for render, scriptinstance, inventory)

tell him how to fix it if he erroneously marked everything as mergable....

I didn't even know that is possible lol

I was thinking delet the bash patch and all the ini and other data it created and start from scratch should do it right?

Would try that too, delete the bashed patch and rebuild it.

But could it be that it's something with MO in combo with WB related?

I never saw my WB do that to my LO.

I can simulate something like that if I start Skyrim via Skyrim Launcher and not via SKSE

Maybe Wyre Bash isn't integrated into MO the right way?

(I have no clue about MO, but I think WB needs to be integrated or they conflict, means wyre bash needs to be started from MO?)

26 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

tell him how to fix it if he erroneously marked everything as mergable....

just played around a bit.

?

it's possible to mark everything as mergeable

1 hour ago, Forgetandeatcake said:

To be clear, I can load Wyre bash from mod organiser 2 and generate the bashed patch, and then use that bashed patch. It all works.

But it's once it is generated and I X out of Wyre bash, all my mod organiser plugins are unticked and sorted in alphabetical order. It's really annoying to have to select all, unselect ones fixed by bashed patch and run LOOT whenever I want add mods/bug fix ect.

I have looked in the settings of both MO2 and Wyre bash, but I couldn't find anything. Any solutions would be helpful, thank you.

Did you ever marked everything as merge able?

Now how to tell WB how to take that back ?

I know you can do that during bashed patch creation.

But that's a hassle (or I'm lazy)

would look like this:

Spoiler

553957333_bash1.jpg.bbd2d77ea0ec72435573855d29c5a2cc.jpg

at least WB remembers the unticked ones

Just now, donttouchmethere said:

just played around a bit.

?

it's possible to mark everything as mergeable

BTW just highlighting everything and hovering over the mark mergable button like that for the screenshot gave me a strong feeling of existential dread... ?

Hmm, don't think I ever ticked merge all. Oh well, my skyrim seems stable (I even figured out how to use Nifscan and scope to clean my armor!) so I'll leave it as it is

Edit: And of course, thank you for the suggestions! Whenever I do decide to delete all and start over, I'll come back to this and make sure I do it properly!

Archived