C5Kev's Low-Rise, Lovely And Kicking Ass UUNP

C5Kev's Low-Rise, Lovely And Kicking Ass UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!   Well, Naughty Girl is back with a nifty Elven-rated green & brown leather ranger outfit that comes with a full compliment of exciting, matching weapons. Yes kids, there's nothing hotter than a beautiful Dragonborn in a pair of skin-tight, very low-rise pants with a sexy bra, a matching jacket and tall, lace-up boots.  Whew!  And to reflect Jade's personality, she posed for Adrianne to rework an Elven shield, as well as replace various aspects of the weapons to match her new armor. And like Jade, it's quite the package you're bound to love!

You  will need the Elven perk to create and temper the armor, which can be crafted at a forge. But for cheaters such as myself, I just use the  AddItemMenu  mod to get the armor right away.  The "HS" version file requires the Heels Sound   mod by ApoKrytia for the "clicky" shoes. Be sure to have that  already installed.  If you prefer not to use Heels Sound, select the  "NoHS"  file.   

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:  

Simply   install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start  up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Low & Lovely Armor UUNP (HS or NoHS)"  from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and   click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.   

Any problems or issues, just let me know...   

Mesh Credits:
Pants / Bra: (modified) "Elven Sniper" by the iconic Newmiller
Boots:  "The Mage" by...  I can't find the mod / author.
Jacket:  "Sword Of The Spirits" from Blade And Soul
Gloves: "Meigui" by... Unknown

Please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/27/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound - or not
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Looks lovely! CBBE port would be neat.

2 hours ago, LAL_Narvi said:

Jacket + pants it's OK

Bra + pants , the pants is invisible

Jacket + Bra + Pants, the pants is invisible

All of these trouble are in my game i don't know for other players

1) Set SOS armor to ''revealing''.
2) Check Devious Devices MCM. Mess around with armor slots, since they might be hiding top/bottom.

1 hour ago, Joaquin69 said:

Looks lovely! CBBE port would be neat.

1) Set SOS armor to ''revealing''.
2) Check Devious Devices MCM. Mess around with armor slots, since they might be hiding top/bottom.

Thanks you and thanks for the help.  I wouldn't have thought about DD.

59 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Beautiful work as always! Any intention of getting a CBBE version? If not: would you mind if other fine people on LL took a shot at converting it?

Thank you, glad you likey.  And no, I stopped doing CBBE stuff, although I know a lot of people here use it. "Other fine people" have to ask.