Nipples visible through armors/outfits, Need help

Firch50

Hello, I have an issue on some armors/outfits ( I haven't tried them all to be honest).

Basically, nipples are showing through the armor/outfit and it depends off the armors, like nipples are clipping with armor. NPCs are affected aswell as it's the same body as my character.

So my question is Is this possible to make it back to normal, without nipples showing through armors ? I tried to shrink boobs size through Racemenu sliders in-game, but it didn't work.

Thanks in advance :)

PS: I attached some screenshots to show you the problem.

ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot2.bmp

First of all, it is a major sin to upload bmps, so shame on you. If you can't capture in jpg, please take the few seconds it takes to convert it (for example with Paint, if you don't have anything else).

From the screenshots this looks like a bodyslide slider issue. The creator of the slider set for the armor didn't try all the slider positions, so there are some problems.

You can try 2 things: remove all armor, then go to console, type showracemenu. If you have sliders for the nipples, make them shorter. Since you already tried that go to point 2:

2: Fire up Outfit Studio and using this body as the base, modify the armor a little. This amount of modification should be really easy, even if you are new to Outfit Studio. There are nice tutorials on the net. While you are at it, you might want to fix the panty as well, there is some clipping there too.

11 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

First of all, it is a major sin to upload bmps, so shame on you. If you can't capture in jpg, please take the few seconds it takes to convert it (for example with Paint, if you don't have anything else).

From the screenshots this looks like a bodyslide slider issue. The creator of the slider set for the armor didn't try all the slider positions, so there are some problems.

You can try 2 things: remove all armor, then go to console, type showracemenu. If you have sliders for the nipples, make them shorter. Since you already tried that go to point 2:

2: Fire up Outfit Studio and using this body as the base, modify the armor a little. This amount of modification should be really easy, even if you are new to Outfit Studio. There are nice tutorials on the net. While you are at it, you might want to fix the panty as well, there is some clipping there too.

Thank you for your answer :)

And sorry for the bmp ahahah

Okay i will try option 2 then, but I've never did this kind of stuff in Bodyslide before, so where should I begin ? I mean, how this process is called, cause i don't know what to type in the research bar to pop tutorials to fix this ahah

Archived