Jump to content
chrnodroid

Bullet Girls Phantasia - All in One Nude mod (v1.4 + 3D Nipples!)

Recommended Posts

There's no .ini file in the Nude folder and I don't see any additional changes in d3dx.ini, so this won't work as-is.

Share this post


Link to post

followed the tutorial and tried both default and 2k versions and both don't work!

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, kholdy said:

There's no .ini file in the Nude folder and I don't see any additional changes in d3dx.ini, so this won't work as-is.

 

6 minutes ago, 201193 said:

followed the tutorial and tried both default and 2k versions and both don't work!


My mistake, download again, now it work! Sorry.

Files updated

Share this post


Link to post

So with this, is it possible to get it so that the girls are fully clothed, and only show the good stuff when battle damaged?

Share this post


Link to post

Great job! I personally prefer the CPK replace method, but your texture really have me a lot. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, KS212 said:

So with this, is it possible to get it so that the girls are fully clothed, and only show the good stuff when battle damaged?

When the clothes are damaged, they are naked below, but only if you set "Simple Bra (White)" and "Simple Panties (White)". But remember to to put "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" first, then you can change with what you desire. Otherwise you could encounter in some bugs with the textures.

 

15 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

Great job! I personally prefer the CPK replacer method, but your texture really have me a lot. 

I think the CPK method will no longer be used, as the user arc037461 is preparing something that adds polygons on 3D models, so we will have an even more beautiful nude mod.
This method only works with 3DMigoto.
Eventually I will update this mod if there are news.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, chrnodroid said:

When the clothes are damaged, they are naked below, but only if you set "Simple Bra (White)" and "Simple Panties (White)".

 

I think the CPK method will no longer be used, as the user arc037461 is preparing something that adds polygons on 3D models, so we will have an even more beautiful nude mod.
This method only works with 3DMigoto.
Eventually I will update this mod if there are news.

My bad, what I truly mean is that I am satisfied with the cpk file that I am using now, but the texture still needs some improvement, so I prefer the cpk replace method.    

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

My bad, what I truly mean is that I am satisfied with the cpk file that I am using now, but the texture still needs some improvement, so I prefer the cpk replace method.    

So you want the CPK file with these new textures right?  I can do it. But I can't promise 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, chrnodroid said:

So you want the CPK file with these new textures right?  I can do it. But I can't promise 

Thanks, but you have already gave me enough help, I will make it myself 😄.

Share this post


Link to post

Is there any way to remove the bandage undergarment shader under merrina's outfit?

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Roufas said:

Is there any way to remove the bandage undergarment shader under merrina's outfit?

Bandage undergarment? if you refer to the patches (white things) on the nipples, you can remove it by selecting "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" costume and then remove clothes. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, 女神の慈悲 said:

do you know how to remove the censor bars when they they are nude like in senran kagura?

Yes, you have to replace a cpk file. Look here:

 


Maybe it's better to add this mod on the first post
 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, chrnodroid said:

Yes, you have to replace a cpk file. Look here:

 


Maybe it's better to add this mod on the first post
 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post

so does the nude mod only work with the Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) ? Because if I try to use other outfits, they still have bandages over their nipples when their clothes are removed or battle damaged

Share this post


Link to post

Equip then unequip cardigan outfit and the issue is fixed. It's strange, but that's what has worked for me.

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, xenobeagle said:

Equip then unequip cardigan outfit and the issue is fixed. It's strange, but that's what has worked for me.

I did try that at first then switched to a different outfit (sexy military uniform ) and they still had bandages on. I also noticed the bandages were transparent 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Junsui said:

so does the nude mod only work with the Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) ? Because if I try to use other outfits, they still have bandages over their nipples when their clothes are removed or battle damaged

 

Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) is the solution to fix the problem of the bandages.

 

14 minutes ago, xenobeagle said:

Equip then unequip cardigan outfit and the issue is fixed. It's strange, but that's what has worked for me.

 

Yeah, that's the nature of the first stage of the 3DMigoto mod. 

Maybe in future the problem will be solved. You will find all the news in the main discussion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Junsui said:

I did try that at first then switched to a different outfit (sexy military uniform ) and they still had bandages on. I also noticed the bandages were transparent 

You can remove the bandages by adding lines to the nude.ini.

 

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyB_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyC_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyDark_s

 

Add each to the appropriate section, right between ps-t2 and ps-t4.

 

Example:

 

ps-t1 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_d
ps-t2 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_n
ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s <-- Add this
ps-t4 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

 

All bandages are removed on every outfit and all nude textures work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

You can remove the bandages by adding lines to the nude.ini.

 

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyB_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyC_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyDark_s

 

Add each to the appropriate section, right between ps-t2 and ps-t4.

 

Example:

 

ps-t1 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_d
ps-t2 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_n
ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s <-- Add this
ps-t4 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

 

All bandages are removed on every outfit and all nude textures work.

 

It worked! Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post

I think there's an issue with the body_dark_s texture. The body doesn't match the face while in shadow.

 

1631268731_DesktopScreenshot2020_01.26-19_27_01_27.png.d05452a4f621fea2b69b4299dc084283.png

Share this post


Link to post

wonderful.Additionally, is there any way to make girls nude in cut-in performance?

bbb.png

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

You can remove the bandages by adding lines to the nude.ini.

 

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyB_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyC_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyDark_s

 

Add each to the appropriate section, right between ps-t2 and ps-t4.

 

Example:

 

ps-t1 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_d
ps-t2 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_n
ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s <-- Add this
ps-t4 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

 

All bandages are removed on every outfit and all nude textures work.

 

Excellent find! This should be added to the base mod.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...