(v1.4+3d!) nude mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods (v1.4+3d!) naked mods bullet girls phantasia

cover.jpg.a71e8dac0591c3f472aa60ce09f729e7.jpg

Ā 

I created these textures based on my personal tastes. I will not create other textures on your request.
If you don't like it, you can always replace the textures with others of your choice.

This mod was made thanks to the help of many wonderful people from this beautiful forum.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to:

Ā 

arc037461
For making tutorial for everything. Without him this mod cannot exist. Thank you very much!

Ā 

Hakufu1021

3D Nipples mod! Thank you!

Ā 

fealow
My mod is based on a texture he had initially shared and I liked very much.
I changed it a lot, but without him I wouldn't even have started this work.
Thank you!

Ā 

buffaloUSB
I edited his Dark Elf texture, thank you!

Ā 

afkwe

He solved a problem with the configuration file, thank you very much!

Ā 

DarkStarSword
The creator of 3DMigoto (3D Vision + Costume Mod) for DOAXVV.

Ā 

Special thanks also to: kaz_69, Suzutsuki, pitoloko,Ā NumberXer0

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ā 

DOWNLOAD SECTION

(2D NIPPLES)

Ā 

Standard quality, 1024x1024, just like the original game.

Standard - Nude Mod v1.4.zip

Ā 

High quality, 2048x2048

2K Textures - Nude Mod v1.4.zip

Ā 

Ultra quality, 4096x4096

(I don't recommend it if you have a potato PC, below the game's system requirements.)

4K Textures - Nude Mod v1.4.zip

Ā 

(3D NIPPLES)
optional

Ā 

Go to this link and download the mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137581-bullet-girls-phantasia-all-in-one-nude-mod-v14/?do=findComment&comment=2922874

Ā 

USAGE:Ā 

Unzip the files and puts them inside the root folder of the game.Ā 
That's all!

Ā 

3D NIPPLE MOD USAGE:Ā 
After you have downloaded the mod "NudePlusBodyMeshMod" unrar the files and move them all inside to:
\Mods\nude

Ā 

WARNING:Ā 

If you have SpecialK or other tools, disable everything.

Original "GRP_2_BIN.cpk" file is required, if you have the modified one you could encounter issues.

Please use the vanilla version of the game.

Ā 

In game, select "Simple Bra (White)", "Simple Panties (White)", then select "No clothing".

Select "Smoke" in the Clothing Destruction option. (This option remove the censor)

Ā 

NOTE:Ā You won't notice much difference in texture resolutions, so I recommend the Standard Quality, or 2K.

Use the 4K only if you have a 4K monitor with a good GPU (GTX 1060 for example.)

Ā 

If you liked these textures, feel free to buy me a coffee ;)Ā https://ko-fi.com/chrnodroid

Ā 

Ā 

If there are issues, keep in mind this is my first time in modding textures, so they are not perfect.

If there are problems with the 3DMigoto mod instead, go to this topic, and ask for help there:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136961-bullet-girl-phantasia-mods

Ā 

for modders...

Ā 

TUTORIALSĀ byĀ arc037461

Ā 

1.Ā Tutorial for Replacing Body Textures (3DMigoto)

2.Ā Tutorial for Replacing Any Textures (3DMigoto)

3.Ā Tutorial for Replacing Meshes (Only for Professional Modders)

4.Ā Tutorial for Replacing Mushroom Mesh (Only for Professional Modders)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, kholdy said:

There's no .ini file in the Nude folder and I don't see any additional changes in d3dx.ini, so this won't work as-is.

Ā 

6 minutes ago, 201193 said:

followed the tutorial and tried both default andĀ 2k versions and both don't work!

My mistake, download again, nowĀ it work!Ā Sorry.

Files updated

17 minutes ago, KS212 said:

So with this, is it possible to get it so that the girls are fully clothed, and only show the good stuff when battle damaged?

When the clothes are damaged, they are naked below, but only if you set "Simple Bra (White)" and "Simple Panties (White)". But remember to to putĀ "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" first, then you can change with what you desire. Otherwise you could encounter in some bugs with the textures.

Ā 

15 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

Great job! I personally prefer the CPK replacer method, but your texture really have me a lot.Ā 

I think the CPK method will no longer be used, as the user arc037461 is preparing something that adds polygons on 3D models, so we will have an even more beautiful nude mod.
This method only works with 3DMigoto.
Eventually I will update this mod if there are news.

1 minute ago, chrnodroid said:

When the clothes are damaged, they are naked below, but only if you set "Simple Bra (White)" and "Simple Panties (White)".

Ā 

I think the CPK method will no longer be used, as the user arc037461 is preparing something that adds polygons on 3D models, so we will have an even more beautiful nude mod.
This method only works with 3DMigoto.
Eventually I will update this mod if there are news.

My bad, what I truly mean is that I am satisfied with the cpk file that I am using now, but the texture still needs some improvement, so I prefer the cpk replace method.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

19 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

My bad, what I truly mean is that I am satisfied with the cpk file that I am using now, but the texture still needs some improvement, so I prefer the cpk replace method.Ā Ā Ā Ā 

So you want the CPK file with theseĀ new textures right?Ā  I can do it. But I can't promiseĀ 

24 minutes ago, Roufas said:

Is there any way to remove the bandage undergarment shader under merrina's outfit?

BandageĀ undergarment? if you refer to the patchesĀ (white things) on the nipples, you can remove it byĀ selecting "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" costume and then remove clothes.Ā 

5 minutes ago, 儳ē„žć®ę…ˆę‚² said:

do you know how to remove the censor bars when they they are nude like in senran kagura?

Yes, you have to replace a cpk file. Look here:

Ā 

Maybe it's better to add this mod on the first post
Ā 

16 minutes ago, xenobeagle said:

Equip then unequip cardigan outfit and the issue is fixed. It's strange, but that's what has worked for me.

I did try that at first then switched to a different outfit (sexy military uniform ) and they still had bandages on. I also noticed the bandages were transparentĀ 

17 minutes ago, Junsui said:

so does the nude mod only work with the Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) ? Because if I try to use other outfits, they still have bandages over their nipples when their clothes are removed or battle damaged

Ā 

Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) is the solution to fix the problem of the bandages.

Ā 

14 minutes ago, xenobeagle said:

Equip then unequip cardigan outfit and the issue is fixed. It's strange, but that's what has worked for me.

Ā 

Yeah, that's the nature of the first stage of the 3DMigoto mod.Ā 

Maybe in future the problem will be solved. You will find all the news in the main discussion.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Junsui said:

I did try that at first then switched to a different outfit (sexy military uniform ) and they still had bandages on. I also noticed the bandages were transparentĀ 

You can remove the bandages by adding lines to the nude.ini.

Ā 

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyB_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyC_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyDark_s

Ā 

Add each to the appropriate section, right between ps-t2 and ps-t4.

Ā 

Example:

Ā 

ps-t1 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_d
ps-t2 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_n
ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s <-- Add this
ps-t4 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

Ā 

All bandages are removed on every outfit and all nude textures work.

Ā 

19 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Example:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

It worked! Thanks a lot!

4 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Example:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Excellent find! This should be added to the base mod.