chrnodroid

Bullet Girls Phantasia - All in One Nude mod (v1.4 + 3D Nipples!)

There's no .ini file in the Nude folder and I don't see any additional changes in d3dx.ini, so this won't work as-is.

followed the tutorial and tried both default and 2k versions and both don't work!

10 minutes ago, kholdy said:

There's no .ini file in the Nude folder and I don't see any additional changes in d3dx.ini, so this won't work as-is.

6 minutes ago, 201193 said:

followed the tutorial and tried both default and 2k versions and both don't work!

My mistake, download again, now it work! Sorry.

Files updated

So with this, is it possible to get it so that the girls are fully clothed, and only show the good stuff when battle damaged?

Great job! I personally prefer the CPK replace method, but your texture really have me a lot. 

17 minutes ago, KS212 said:

So with this, is it possible to get it so that the girls are fully clothed, and only show the good stuff when battle damaged?

When the clothes are damaged, they are naked below, but only if you set "Simple Bra (White)" and "Simple Panties (White)". But remember to to put "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" first, then you can change with what you desire. Otherwise you could encounter in some bugs with the textures.

15 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

Great job! I personally prefer the CPK replacer method, but your texture really have me a lot. 

I think the CPK method will no longer be used, as the user arc037461 is preparing something that adds polygons on 3D models, so we will have an even more beautiful nude mod.
This method only works with 3DMigoto.
Eventually I will update this mod if there are news.

1 minute ago, chrnodroid said:

When the clothes are damaged, they are naked below, but only if you set "Simple Bra (White)" and "Simple Panties (White)".

I think the CPK method will no longer be used, as the user arc037461 is preparing something that adds polygons on 3D models, so we will have an even more beautiful nude mod.
This method only works with 3DMigoto.
Eventually I will update this mod if there are news.

My bad, what I truly mean is that I am satisfied with the cpk file that I am using now, but the texture still needs some improvement, so I prefer the cpk replace method.    

19 minutes ago, eisenwater said:

My bad, what I truly mean is that I am satisfied with the cpk file that I am using now, but the texture still needs some improvement, so I prefer the cpk replace method.    

So you want the CPK file with these new textures right?  I can do it. But I can't promise 

3 minutes ago, chrnodroid said:

So you want the CPK file with these new textures right?  I can do it. But I can't promise 

Thanks, but you have already gave me enough help, I will make it myself 😄.

Is there any way to remove the bandage undergarment shader under merrina's outfit?

24 minutes ago, Roufas said:

Is there any way to remove the bandage undergarment shader under merrina's outfit?

Bandage undergarment? if you refer to the patches (white things) on the nipples, you can remove it by selecting "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" costume and then remove clothes. 

5 minutes ago, 女神の慈悲 said:

do you know how to remove the censor bars when they they are nude like in senran kagura?

Yes, you have to replace a cpk file. Look here:

Maybe it's better to add this mod on the first post

8 minutes ago, chrnodroid said:

Yes, you have to replace a cpk file. Look here:

Maybe it's better to add this mod on the first post

thank you

so does the nude mod only work with the Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) ? Because if I try to use other outfits, they still have bandages over their nipples when their clothes are removed or battle damaged

Equip then unequip cardigan outfit and the issue is fixed. It's strange, but that's what has worked for me.

16 minutes ago, xenobeagle said:

Equip then unequip cardigan outfit and the issue is fixed. It's strange, but that's what has worked for me.

I did try that at first then switched to a different outfit (sexy military uniform ) and they still had bandages on. I also noticed the bandages were transparent 

17 minutes ago, Junsui said:

so does the nude mod only work with the Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) ? Because if I try to use other outfits, they still have bandages over their nipples when their clothes are removed or battle damaged

Misamikori Uniform (Cardigan) is the solution to fix the problem of the bandages.

14 minutes ago, xenobeagle said:

Yeah, that's the nature of the first stage of the 3DMigoto mod. 

Maybe in future the problem will be solved. You will find all the news in the main discussion.

1 hour ago, Junsui said:

I did try that at first then switched to a different outfit (sexy military uniform ) and they still had bandages on. I also noticed the bandages were transparent 

You can remove the bandages by adding lines to the nude.ini.

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyB_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyC_s

ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyDark_s

Add each to the appropriate section, right between ps-t2 and ps-t4.

Example:

ps-t1 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_d
ps-t2 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_n
ps-t3 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s <-- Add this
ps-t4 = Resource_Tex_BodyA_s

All bandages are removed on every outfit and all nude textures work.

19 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

Example:

It worked! Thanks a lot!

I think there's an issue with the body_dark_s texture. The body doesn't match the face while in shadow.

1631268731_DesktopScreenshot2020_01.26-19_27_01_27.png.d05452a4f621fea2b69b4299dc084283.png

wonderful.Additionally, is there any way to make girls nude in cut-in performance?

bbb.png

4 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Example:

Excellent find! This should be added to the base mod.