Missing SKSE even though it's installed?

So I decided to switch over to SE in hopes that it'll be a little easier. And while I was able to get the game up and running, unlike what happened with LE, I've run up against a frustrating error. Despite installing SKSE and Papyrus at their newest versions via vortex and then into the game files themselves (at least with SKSE to get the loader up and running, haven't done it with Papyrus yet). LOOT says it's fine and Vortex hasn't complained, so I don't know why I'm getting this error. Also NiOverride, it's complaining about that missing even though it should be part of racemenu now. So several major things are being brought up as "missing" in errors even though I have them installed.

Anybody have any advice?

ScreenShot5.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 3:39 AM, assassin394 said:

You must install SKSE manually by copy the files to game folder. Don't use Vortex. do you even read the read me files inside SKSE zip file.

Did you read my post fully? Because I did: " and then into the game files themselves (at least with SKSE to get the loader up and running" Even after doing that, it didn't work.

Archived