Yiffy Age Extensions + other random stuff

8 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

OH! well we got BIG HARD men now, and I uh was going to do instead of BIG HARD WOMEN do like blended soft textures, smooth tits, different nipple colors, less hard edges on the textures when the parttern is different, over-all give a big softness feel to the fur (i hope!) without making HUGE changes 

Muscled Males and Soft Gals was the original idea when i started doing this! but women with CBBE and UNP seem to take a lot of trial and error....so I think im just going to do UNP only. 

Muscles are always good. Hopefully they could be as seamless as possible with the schlong textures too?

Also, maybe you could consider a retexture for the Nord/Lykaios or Imperial/Vaalsark that looks something like these, fluff-kevlar, totesfleisch8?

19 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Muscles are always good. Hopefully they could be as seamless as possible with the schlong textures too?

Also, maybe you could consider a retexture for the Nord/Lykaios or Imperial/Vaalsark that looks something like these, fluff-kevlar, totesfleisch8?

Requesting a like, doberman fur pattern?

And yeah! Im working on the cocks to be more seemless, I think I maybe just learned the issues with that from @ASlySpyDuo on what ive been doing wrong, so gonna have another update today here! 

4 minutes ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Cool, I just got back into YA I'll post some pics of my dudes later 

Im about to to update those again! if you wanna hold off, Id love to see some shots of em. 

1 hour ago, Valehyena said:

Requesting a like, doberman fur pattern?

I'd certainly be down for that, but if you go for it I'd suggest doing Lykaios. Think the head shape would be more fitting and also females already have the custom dog-like ear morphs so I'd say they are better suited for that.

And yeah! Im working on the cocks to be more seemless, I think I maybe just learned the issues with that from @ASlySpyDuo on what ive been doing wrong, so gonna have another update today here! 

The issue with making seamless (female) schlongs is the ingame placement is not the same one as in the nif so even if you load the 3D meshes into Photoshop or Mudbox and blend the seams there, the ingame result won't be as good. But otherwise, making them at least not have a blatant seam should be possible.

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

The issue with making seamless (female) schlongs is the ingame placement is not the same one as in the nif so even if you load the 3D meshes into Photoshop or Mudbox and blend the seams there, the ingame result won't be as good. But otherwise, making them at least not have a blatant seam should be possible.

I actually wonder if this would be easy to adapt to UNP/other dick meshes. Should make lady schlong texture making relatively painless if so.

3 hours ago, lucasdas said:

henlo how do I make/find the underwear? 

I suggest console commands!

I have yet to make them able to be crafted

I also suggest to make your like easier is to download THIS it will make your life a lot easier. 

some of those screens are using some personal textures for my body hair prefs.  I will be releasing fuzzy furry male texture pack in the future for those who also enjoy that.

As for getting SOS pubes to work with Yiffy age, just takes some elbow grease in xEdit tho not sure how the author feels about me sharing that, so its only for personal fun.