Yiffy Age Extensions + other random stuff

On 1/29/2020 at 2:51 PM, Valehyena said:

sometimes, I dont know why the GND mesh for the chainmail is missing, but works when you put it on, did you try wearing it? 

and yes as I said ignore the skimpy for now, its a place holder for new ones. 

Yes the chainmail are fine once I get them into my inventory or wear them.

Missed the bit about the skimpy ones being a place holder, sorry.

Hi Vale,

first of all I love the work you are doing for the community! And I wanted to inform you about a spelling mistake in the Male Texture Variant V3 where you accidentially put "saberlionmale" instead of "sabrelionmale" as the folder name^^

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, you are awesome and love the screenshots of the regular version. I was just wondering about the progress on the SE version. I really want to try it out. 

I understand that it could take a while to convert all that data. 

I dont want to bother or push you though, this is definitely quality work.

Edit-

Is there a way I could easily convert the files from regular Skyrim to Skyrim Special Edition on my own PC?

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Alex_Demenev500 said:

Who knows what programs are available for viewing without downloading models to skyrim?

1) why would you ask that question here?

2) I guess that would be NifSkope, if you want to be able to check out the meshes outside of the game.

The current clutter packages have a few problems; missing or flat speculars on majority of the textures, some alpha channels cause textures to be black (more noticeable with ENBs), duplicate normals from vanilla, mismatching normals etc.. Since Vale is still MIA, you can get the fixed packages here:

Includes changelogs of what's fixed.

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone has been well! and getting through the shit going through the world!

things on my end are stabilizing so Ill be able to do more mod work which to me feels unfinished on my part! so Ill be around a lot more now! 

10 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Hope everyone has been well! and getting through the shit going through the world!

things on my end are stabilizing so Ill be able to do more mod work which to me feels unfinished on my part! so Ill be around a lot more now! 

Welcome back hyena! ?

Added @blaze69 's fixes to the furry clutter, big thanks to him! 

Correction; those fixes are mine. I asked Blaze to host them in his blog since it made sense for them to be in same place as other YA stuff that isn't in the main download pages since you weren't around to upload the fixed versions here.

6 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Correction; those fixes are mine. I asked Blaze to host them in his blog since it made sense for them to be in same place as other YA stuff that isn't in the main download pages since you weren't around to upload the fixed versions here.

correction: Im sorry ?

well big thanks to who ever did what with the what

On 2/28/2020 at 1:43 PM, MadMansGun said:

nifscope is giving me a waning:

Data\textures\1custom\shark race\tail.dds' is 2048 x 1025

it should be 1024.

maybe I wanted to suck and have it be 1025! >.>

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

well big thanks to who ever did what with the what

Hey, credit where credit's due, most of the work was done by Sly, I barely did anything here. :classic_shy:

Anyhow, I do have a question

Whats next ? Muscled Males and Soft Females Pack.

"Muscled Males" is pretty obvious, but what do you mean by "Soft Females"?

54 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Hey, credit where credit's due, most of the work was done by Sly, I barely did anything here. :classic_shy:

Anyhow, I do have a question

"Muscled Males" is pretty obvious, but what do you mean by "Soft Females"?

I gave @ASlySpyDuo A HUGE thank you on my front page! id kiss that man if he'd let me. ?

OH! well we got BIG HARD men now, and I uh was going to do instead of BIG HARD WOMEN do like blended soft textures, smooth tits, different nipple colors, less hard edges on the textures when the parttern is different, over-all give a big softness feel to the fur (i hope!) without making HUGE changes 

Muscled Males and Soft Gals was the original idea when i started doing this! but women with CBBE and UNP seem to take a lot of trial and error....so I think im just going to do UNP only.