[WHAT IS?] This armour mod

46 minutes ago, BufusTurbo said:

I reinstalled xpms and ran fnis but to no avail

This looks like an HDT issue. I assume this only happens with these sandals equipped and doesn't occur barefoot?

Only time I've seen this in my game it was when adding hands to an xml and selecting the wrong shape.

2 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

This looks like an HDT issue. I assume this only happens with these sandals equipped and doesn't occur barefoot?

Only time I've seen this in my game it was when adding hands to an xml and selecting the wrong shape.

Yes, it only happens with the sandals equipped.

2 hours ago, BufusTurbo said:

I use PE

I could be completely off track here but I can only go by what I've seen before this looks like an HDT glitch.

If you don't have them get Nifscope and JustForFun

If you open your femalefeet_ mesh in nifscope (unless you are using a custom race these are in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets) I don't have any strings attaching any xml to my feet but see screen shot for my hands to see the sort of thing you're looking for

Hands.jpg.9d95cc1e963b7538850c3dc14e76630f.jpg

Do either your femalefoot_ meshes or the Sandals_ meshes (found in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\00_ArsDazCnv\Hercules) have anything like this pointing to an HDT xml file?

19 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I could be completely off track here but I can only go by what I've seen before this looks like an HDT glitch.

If you don't have them get Nifscope and JustForFun

If you open your femalefeet_ mesh in nifscope (unless you are using a custom race these are in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets) I don't have any strings attaching any xml to my feet but see screen shot for my hands to see the sort of thing you're looking for

Hide contents

Hands.jpg.9d95cc1e963b7538850c3dc14e76630f.jpg

Do either your femalefoot_ meshes or the Sandals_ meshes (found in Skyrim\Data\Meshes\00_ArsDazCnv\Hercules) have anything like this pointing to an HDT xml file?

nope, none that I can find

31 minutes ago, BufusTurbo said:

If you could give them a look as well i'd be greteful. I can't find any NiStringExtraData node but I usually can

't see an elephant in a closet.

sandals_0.nif 3.41 MB · 0 downloads sandals_1.nif 3.41 MB · 0 downloads

No I can't see anything and if your femalefeet_0 and femalefeet_1 are the same then it's not there.

Under data/SKSE/plugins is there any xml file with "feet" in the name? If not could you post your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from this folder.

I am still not sure that I am barking up the right tree with this but no one else has offered anything so may as keep on barking.

55 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

No I can't see anything and if your femalefeet_0 and femalefeet_1 are the same then it's not there.

Under data/SKSE/plugins is there any xml file with "feet" in the name? If not could you post your hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml from this folder.

I am still not sure that I am barking up the right tree with this but no one else has offered anything so may as keep on barking.

Nope, the feet meshes are ok and no feet xml are there. Here's the file

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

I don't know what I was expecting to find there, maybe an entry for feet or something but there's nothing there.

However, I did google stretched feet and found this thread

When you say you reinstalled XMPSE did you completely delete the mod or just disable and re enable it?
Remove it completely and then reinstall it, letting it overwrite everything. If you have mods that replace creature skeletons (like MNC, Animal SOS, ABC) you will need to do the same with that aftwards.

4 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I don't know what I was expecting to find there, maybe an entry for feet or something but there's nothing there.

However, I did google stretched feet and found this thread

When you say you reinstalled XMPSE did you completely delete the mod or just disable and re enable it?
Remove it completely and then reinstall it, letting it overwrite everything. If you have mods that replace creature skeletons (like MNC, Animal SOS, ABC) you will need to do the same with that aftwards.

I did do a full reinstall. I'll try again.

Oddly enough, I have a couple other hdt armour mods and they do not stretch

EDIT:

It didn't work

Archived