Stretching feet on new BodySlide install

bearbearian

Hey all,

I've been playing around with mods from here for a while and I finally decided that I was unsatisfied with the standard CBBE body and decided to build my own. I installed HDT and BodySlide using this tutorial and built my own BodySlide preset and made a batch build, then started up the game. Everything looks good, the modified body looks great, except that my character's feet are stretched out like taffy. It's not too bad when she's just standing, but whenever she walks or jumps there's a stretched section of foot that goes from where the foot is to the point directly beneath her, where the foot would be if she were standing. I've got all the prerequisites and such I think that I've just messed up the setup at some point. If you have any idea what might be causing the problem, I'd appreciate it. 

Hi, I had the same issue up till a couple minutes before. Try unchecking your texture like UNP, UNPB or CBBE (one at a time in case you have both of the former installed cause mine was caused by UNPB). I hope it works for you. Best wishes!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived