Bullet Girl Phantasia mods?

In all honesty..I don't understand why the devs don't just make an adult game at this point. Senran Kagura and this are both borderline hentai already. This game even more so! I mean you literally use a vibrator on girls to bring them to orgasm. I think they should just take the plunge and drop an actual hentai game =P

I created the DDS texture, but when I use texture replacer 2.1 and make the cpk, I see the bra and pants in-game.... I've tried several times

maybe I need to create a brand new .bat file for the tool

28 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

In all honesty..I don't understand why the devs don't just make an adult game at this point. Senran Kagura and this are both borderline hentai already. This game even more so! I mean you literally use a vibrator on girls to bring them to orgasm. I think they should just take the plunge and drop an actual hentai game =P

Game was released in consoles where hentais are not allowed. I guess they just tried to push the line as much as possible, but I agree, if they could make an actual hentai game with what I have seen, would be an easy buy from me on PC.

@shadowclone0

> why you want to avoid editing the cpk file?

Good question.

(Reason 1) Because with 3DMigoto, we can also replace mesh (=polygons, not texture).

It means we can build complete new body mesh which have real nipple, like I said before.

I'm researching for that.

(Reason 2) I researched binary file structure of asf (3D model) files.

But I found that it's too complex to modify, so I decided to switch to using 3DMigoto.

1 hour ago, JoeMesh said:

@shadowclone0 We've been using 3DMigoto with DOAXVV for years and, to my knowledge, the developer has never made any attempt to block it. It's extremely convenient to be able to just drop files into a folder and change your mods on the fly. There's no need to repack cpk files or restart your game. And there's really no negligible change to performance.

I've used buffaloUSB's textures and made my own dark elf textures from them. They aren't great because I didn't have the original dark elf textures to work from so I just had to recolor the plain ones by eye. They work with the 3DMigoto method.

nude.rar 13.73 MB · 27 downloads

157593403_DesktopScreenshot2020_01.25-08_30_28_81.png.30c000d06b49e99ce8e5a13a040c9a79.png

I allow my textures for personal use.

But, redistribution is prohibited.

(See "readme.txt")

15 minutes ago, arc037461 said:

(Reason 1) Because with 3DMigoto, we can also replace mesh (=polygons, not texture).

It means we can build complete new body mesh which have real nipple, like I said before.

I'm researching for that.

This reason is really promising.

Also, with 3DMigoto we can choose texture according with our tastes.
For example there are people who prefer giant and black nipples and peolple who prefer little pink nipples.

So sharing textures is better than create a CPK file for every request.

Many people want to replace textures of any model easily, so let's begin another tutorial.

Tutorial for Replacing Any Textures (Modder's Guide)

000.jpg.eb833d7d3f24ba0d57b2cc386c570682.jpg

### Step 1. Prepare

• Finish the previous tutorial.
  • Edit "hunting=0" to "hunting=2" in "OP2/d3dx.ini" to enable 3DMigoto's hunting mode.
  • Create a new folder "OP2/Mods/MyCostumeMod/".
    • Then create an empty file "MyCostumeMod.ini" in it.

### Step 2. Dump Assets

In game, press NumPad0 to toggle hunting mode.

Press NumPad1/2 untill target costume disappears, to search a Pixel Shader (surface material) of the costume.

001.jpg.c070d1ca0f64429340490bf4be8566ee.jpg

Press NumPad3 to copy Pixel Shader hash (eg. "7ba7b2b8eec5f20a") to clipboard.
Press NumPad0 to exit hunting mode.

Write this in MyCostumeMod.ini.

;;;;;;;;;; for dumping
[ShaderOverride_UniformCardigan]
hash = 7ba7b2b8eec5f20a
run = CommandList_BulletGirlsDump

In game, press F10 to reload ini files.

Press NumPad0 to enter hunting mode, then press F8 key (dump key).

It dumps files in these new directories.

• "OP2/FrameAnalysis-2020-01-25-155204/" (current datetime, all files of each dump)
  • "OP2/FrameAnalysisDeduped/" (reduced unique files)

### Step 3. Edit Texture

Let's open FrameAnalysisDeduped folder. It has some DDS (texture) files, and TXT/BUF (mesh) files.

Convert DDS to PNG files.
  > texconv -ft PNG -f RGBA *.dds

Good, we found the diffuse texture of the costume (left is regular, right is break state).

002.jpg.d03aaf5223ed29e37aa22b0843e2c415.jpg

Let's copy it into "OP2/Mods/MyCostumeMod/" folder.

Rename it as "7a2234b1_diffuse.png" and edit in Photoshop!

Example: Make skirt transparent for some very academic reason, and add TEST logo.

003.jpg.f91d2c7c5fe74020aa6c644432b2172c.jpg

BTW, the string "7a2234b1" is important. It is unique texture hash, so keep it in the filename.

### Step 4. Replace Texture

Now open "FrameAnalysis-2020-01-25-155204" folder.
Search files by name "7a2234b1".

004.jpg.05f51f5919e143bed56c938945927691.jpg
We found 4 same files, and they show "ps-t0" in their names.
That means this texture is the 0th (first) texture, used in the Pixel Shader.

Now we had all information we need, it's time to replace the texture.
Add this in MyCostumeMod.ini.

;;;;;;;;;; Uniform Cardigan
[Resource_Tex_UniformCardigan_diffuse]
filename = 7a2234b1_diffuse.png
[TextureOverride_UniformCardigan]
hash = 7a2234b1
ps-t0 = Resource_Tex_UniformCardigan_diffuse

In game, press F10 key to reload ini file.

That's all, have fun.

### Tip

Notice that Aya Hinomoto uses body type B (middle size boobs).
If you want to apply texture mod also with other body types; A (small) or C (large), you need to:

• Dump textures again with another girl.
  • Write another [Resource_Tex_***], [TextureOverride_***] blocks in the ini file.

To all people who are awaiting my new CPK file, forget about it, I'm using 3DMigoto now.

Thank you arc037461 for the tutorial!
I have a little problem with a couple of characters:

Spoiler

2057147443_2020-01-25175216.png.d63c438d94d7872d1d8818f02421a271.png

Cattura.JPG.a7ec39fc2a948cd11c1349e03c4d62a9.JPG

What am I doing wrong?

22 minutes ago, alduin2000 said:

To all people who are awaiting my new CPK file, forget about it, I'm using 3DMigoto now.

Thank you arc037461 for the tutorial!
I have a little problem with a couple of characters:

Hide contents

2057147443_2020-01-25175216.png.d63c438d94d7872d1d8818f02421a271.png

Cattura.JPG.a7ec39fc2a948cd11c1349e03c4d62a9.JPG

What am I doing wrong?

• If you edited cpk files, rollback them to original state.
  • If you have SpecialK running, disable it.
  • In game, select "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" costume, "Simple Bra (White)", "Simple Panties (White)".
    • Then select "No clothing".
2 hours ago, arc037461 said:

Many people want to replace textures of any model easily, so let's begin another tutorial.

Tutorial for Replacing Any Textures

000.jpg.eb833d7d3f24ba0d57b2cc386c570682.jpg

### Step 1. Prepare

• Edit "hunting=0" to "hunting=2" in "OP2/d3dx.ini" to enable 3DMigoto's hunting mode.
  • Create a new folder "OP2/Mods/MyCostumeMod/".
    • Then create an empty file "MyCostumeMod.ini" in it.

### Step 2. Dump Assets

In game, press NumPad0 to toggle hunting mode.

Press NumPad1/2 untill target costume disappears, to search a Pixel Shader (surface material) of the costume.

001.jpg.c070d1ca0f64429340490bf4be8566ee.jpg

Press NumPad3 to copy Pixel Shader hash (eg. "7ba7b2b8eec5f20a") to clipboard.
Press NumPad0 to exit hunting mode.

Write this in MyCostumeMod.ini.

;;;;;;;;;; for dumping
[ShaderOverride_UniformCardigan]
hash = 7ba7b2b8eec5f20a
run = CommandList_BulletGirlsDump

In game, press F10 to reload ini files.

Press NumPad0 to enter hunting mode, then press F8 key (dump key).

It dumps files in these new directories.

• "OP2/FrameAnalysis-2020-01-25-155204/" (current datetime, all files of each dump)
  • "OP2/FrameAnalysisDeduped/" (reduced unique files)

### Step 3. Edit Texture

Let's open FrameAnalysisDeduped folder. It has some DDS (texture) files, and TXT/BUF (mesh) files.

Convert DDS to PNG files.
  > texconv -ft PNG -f RGBA *.dds

Good, we found the diffuse texture of the costume (left is regular, right is break state).

002.jpg.d03aaf5223ed29e37aa22b0843e2c415.jpg

Let's copy it into "OP2/Mods/MyCostumeMod/" folder.

Rename it as "7a2234b1_diffuse.png" and edit in Photoshop!

Example: Make skirt transparent for some very academic reason, and add TEST logo.

003.jpg.f91d2c7c5fe74020aa6c644432b2172c.jpg

BTW, the string "7a2234b1" is important. It is unique texture hash, so keep it in the filename.

### Step 4. Replace Texture

Now open "FrameAnalysis-2020-01-25-155204" folder.
Search files by name "7a2234b1".

004.jpg.05f51f5919e143bed56c938945927691.jpg
We found 4 same files, and they show "ps-t0" in their names.
That means this texture is the 0th (first) texture, used in the Pixel Shader.

Now we had all information we need, it's time to replace the texture.
Add this in MyCostumeMod.ini.

;;;;;;;;;; Uniform Cardigan
[Resource_Tex_UniformCardigan_diffuse]
filename = 7a2234b1_diffuse.png
[TextureOverride_UniformCardigan]
hash = 7a2234b1
ps-t0 = Resource_Tex_UniformCardigan_diffuse

In game, press F10 key to reload ini file.

That's all, have fun.

### Tip

Notice that Aya Hinomoto uses body type B (middle size boobs).
If you want to apply texture mod also with other body types; A (small) or C (large), you need to:

• Dump textures again with another girl.
  • Write another [Resource_Tex_***], [TextureOverride_***] blocks in the ini file.

Ill certainly have to learn to tinker with that, I love H games that lets you have characters bottomless/topless :)

1 hour ago, death821 said:

• If you edited cpk files, rollback them to original state.
  • If you have SpecialK running, disable it.
  • In game, select "Misakimori Uniform (Cardigan)" costume, "Simple Bra (White)", "Simple Panties (White)".
    • Then select "No clothing".

Fixed. Thank you!

Ok guys, I've made an almost perfect texture for body type A. Now I just learn how to draw in "body_A_s" transparent texture, it's very difficult.

It's based on fealow texture (because he is a man of culture), but I completely redesigned everything, especially the anus, and increased the bajina size.

Some example:

A_1.JPG.9dc041e746c554579419e42a6e714b8f.JPG

A_2.JPG.c38a68c978f5d88a3f756fcc4df62396.JPG

This is my first time in texture editing.

Spoiler

YRi9JaT.gif.5eb0caaebbc5530e6b8c4cf8b4e528d8.gif

2 hours ago, alduin2000 said:

Fixed. Thank you!

Ok guys, I've made an almost perfect texture for body type A. Now I just learn how to draw in "body_A_s" transparent texture, it's very difficult.

It's based on fealow texture (because he is a man of culture), but I completely redesigned everything, especially the anus, and increased the bajina size.

Reveal hidden contents

That looks fantastic! I can't wait for it to be finished.

I'm trying to figure out how to get underwear to fully disappear on other costumes. It seems all costumes share the same ps-t1 and ps-t2, only the specular map, ps-t4, differs per costume. This means that, with the mod active in 3DMigoto, all costumes except the school uniforms will display transparent bandages underneath. That just looks ugly, and I'd love to have the option to go commando under other costumes as well.

I can't figure out how to get 3DMigoto to read the correct ps-t4 though. From what I can see in 3DMigoto's code, it should just... work.

8 hours ago, arc037461 said:

Note: Tutorial redacted to save space.

Amazing work, with your level of skill, did you ever consider putting your tutorials into a word document or PDF? Seriously, not only would it make it far easier to download and save a copy, but it would also look a LOT more professional. Just a suggestion. Again, amazing work.

6 hours ago, alduin2000 said:

Fixed. Thank you!

Some example:

A_1.JPG.9dc041e746c554579419e42a6e714b8f.JPG

A_2.JPG.c38a68c978f5d88a3f756fcc4df62396.JPG

This is my first time in texture editing.

Reveal hidden contents

I appreciate your enthusiasm, your texture editing efforts and mentioning my name, but I think "Complete redesign" is not a reasonable statement to be making in this case... ?

I'm not sure if its always been the case..as I haven't played much until now, but the last 4 characters that I've gotten (Merrina, Sarria, Hardina and Farren) all have bandages still. All of the classmates and Silvia are fine though. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: Hmm, seems like its the clothes. Its strange though because the Blazer, Vest and Sylvia's clothes all don't have bandages. No matter which underwear, they all work fine. But for those 4 characters I listed above, you NEED to have the cardigan and white underwear equipped. Otherwise its all transparent bandages. What makes those 4 characters different and how do I fix it? I just want to play the game normally, with visible outfits and underwear, just a fully uncensored body underneath.