SexLab / SexLab Aroused API?

I hope this is not an idiotic question, but I've spent a decent chunk of today trying and failing to find an answer to the following:

Is there anything resembling an API for the SexLab framework / SexLab Aroused? Barring that, is there a way to peek at the underlying scripts? I'm having the hardest time figuring out how to do things like reading an NPC's arousal from SLA for example. 

I'm not above scavanging code. I found the source code for SexLab Hormones on GitHub, and the vanilla scripts are included in the downloads for Mana Tanks and Deadly Drain. This is all helpful, but it would be really nice to be able to have a reference to the interface of SexLab / Aroused. 

Thoughts / suggestions? 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:07 AM, Zaflis said:

Sexlab and the SL aroused include the source codes. Maybe you forgot to install sources if they have FOMOD?

That's possible. Regardless, I was able to extract the source data I needed using a combination of the CK and Champollion. Not as ideal as e.g. the MCM API, but plenty good enough to get things rolling.

Archived