Sims 4 packs

ppag

No. Unless Origin offers them for free like they did with the TS4 base game last year.

Wait for the next 50% deal. If you plan to buy some packs get Origin Basic / 1 month for additionsl 10% off, or ask one who has a subscription to buy a gift for you. Look at ebay.com or Amazon. Some Expansion Packs ($40) may be available for <$12 . Some bundles are also fine while Gamepacks and Stuff Packs may be more cheap at Origin.

• 4 weeks later...

I've used CD Keys in the past and bought them discounted...but I got Discover University for £17.99 from Origin which was a real bargain. A lot of work goes into these packs, so don't be a cheat. Buy them!

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2020 at 3:35 AM, Winterlight Soul said:

I've used CD Keys in the past and bought them discounted...but I got Discover University for £17.99 from Origin which was a real bargain. A lot of work goes into these packs, so don't be a cheat. Buy them!

Thank you for that I was wondering about the legitimacy of CD Keys considering that some of the keys for the sims 4 is over Origins price. 

I was able due to a sale on Humble Bundle (and having a subscription)  to get some of the game backs for an extra money off the 25% of game backs.

Anyone else have places they get codes on sale for?

Just waiting for the stuff packs I really want to go on sale.

Like I only want the Murphy bed from tiny lots as I like playing with Large family's so that and maybe a few combo items are all I want so I will wait for 1/2 off.  

Now as for mods- I dont believe they can "unlock" extra DLC just items in the game but hidden - like career item rewards.  that said there are a few people who are taking other sims items and converting them for sims 4  like the DLC from sims 3 store to work sims 4. That's CC/mod where your getting dlc for free if that is what you meant.  I even found places that make working bunk-beds!  

Ok stopping my rambling now, need caffeine . 

11 hours ago, tigmagick said:

Thank you for that I was wondering about the legitimacy of CD Keys considering that some of the keys for the sims 4 is over Origins price. 

I was able due to a sale on Humble Bundle (and having a subscription)  to get some of the game backs for an extra money off the 25% of game backs.

Anyone else have places they get codes on sale for?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-SIMS-4-Expansions-Stuff-Packs-PC-MAC-Origin-Game-Code/392584334909

$9.99 each for Cats&Dogs, Vampires and Dine Out if you buy at the right time. Currently $13.99, sometimes $19.99, so you may want to check the page a few times.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:51 AM, Oops19 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-SIMS-4-Expansions-Stuff-Packs-PC-MAC-Origin-Game-Code/392584334909

$9.99 each for Cats&Dogs, Vampires and Dine Out if you buy at the right time. Currently $13.99, sometimes $19.99, so you may want to check the page a few times.

Thank you, was leary of ebay after reading aobut ppl who where just sold links to download from please other than Origin, or sold whole accounts which I dont know how that would work. 

Myself I'm just looking for a stuff packs on at lest 50% off. It will take a while but I can wait. :)

36 minutes ago, tigmagick said:

Thank you, was leary of ebay after reading aobut ppl who where just sold links to download from please other than Origin, or sold whole accounts which I dont know how that would work. 

Myself I'm just looking for a stuff packs on at lest 50% off. It will take a while but I can wait. :)

Stuff packs for $5 instead of $10? I think only Origin does this. I bought a few during the last months for $4.50 (Origin Basic). Anyhow they stopped/suspended their weekly switching offer. Tiny Living for $5 may take a while ...

This ebay seller sells Origin keys, they all worked for me ($30 for Cats&Dogs, Vampires and DineOut).

Archived