Native American Headdress/Clothing

• 3 weeks later...

It's a mashup of different outfits with retextures.  That neck piece is from Vtaw Wardrobe 4, and I know I've seen the halter before... I think The head dress is from the Fallout 4 New Vegas mod so this might be someone who is working on or close to that project.

11 hours ago, Mohawk32 said:

It's a mashup of different outfits with retextures.  That neck piece is from Vtaw Wardrobe 4, and I know I've seen the halter before... I think The head dress is from the Fallout 4 New Vegas mod so this might be someone who is working on or close to that project.

Thanks for replying, don't suppose you have a link to this Fallout 4 New Vegas mod? I've had a look around and I can't seem to find it. Thanks again ?

15 hours ago, Mohawk32 said:

This is my screenshot. And while you are right about this being a mashup, the headdress I actually converted from a skyrim mod.

2 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Thats really cool, would you mind sharing? If not I totally understand, thanks for replying!

I tried looking for where i actually got it, because its not on my computer anymore. (unfortunate accident moving my game data folder to an external HD) and no luck yet. if i come across it again i will let you know

Edit: found it!!!

battle(fm).rar

On 2/2/2020 at 3:18 PM, deuce2416 said:

I tried looking for where i actually got it, because its not on my computer anymore. (unfortunate accident moving my game data folder to an external HD) and no luck yet. if i come across it again i will let you know

Edit: found it!!!

battle(fm).rar 55.46 MB · 5 downloads

Hey just a quick question, does it need skyrim for it to work?

skyrim.png.0d2718763495054407db487a158288f0.png

On 2/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, deuce2416 said:

This is my screenshot. And while you are right about this being a mashup, the headdress I actually converted from a skyrim mod.

I didn't think to look through the Skyrim mods, I stumbled on this post trying to find if anyone had made a headdress.  I'm not familiar with the process for porting yet.  Looks like now is the time to learn, lol.

• 7 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, deuce2416 said:

Hi, I've looked everywhere for a native american headdress for Skyrim and this is the only mod I can find like I'm looking for. Would you mind me using your skyrim version of the headdress mod please?..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...