Bypass Vanilla Quests

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

accessible during vanilla quests

in general or specific place? COC commands work best for location... if it is doors just toggle the door and type unlock and your in.

There are many quest I don't do including Guilds thieves guild in specific but have went to all places it entails via COC commands. That said if an event is scripted the event may not play out or will in a weird way. 

16 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

in general or specific place? COC commands work best for location... if it is doors just toggle the door and type unlock and your in.

There are many quest I don't do including Guilds thieves guild in specific but have went to all places it entails via COC commands. That said if an event is scripted the event may not play out or will in a weird way. 

In general.

CoC and console is not what I'm looking for. For instance, one of the places in Skyrim Unlocked is Saarthal which can usually only be accessed after starting the mage guild stuff. Using the mod means I can get the third part of the amulet without having to do the mage guild.

Also, many places are empty if you just tcl or whatever to get in.

Archived