Updated Captured Dreams DD removal script

Hi,

some devious plugs require keys to remove them. Captured Dreams can't seem to be able to remove these. There was a DD4.x patch for CD once, called "Captured Dreams device removal DDv4 update v2", which were a few script updates, but it is more than a year old now.

I wonder if there is a newer version of this removal script patch, which can recognize and remove the locked plugs too.

Thanks,

M

14 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Hi,

some devious plugs require keys to remove them. Captured Dreams can't seem to be able to remove these. There was a DD4.x patch for CD once, called "Captured Dreams device removal DDv4 update v2", which were a few script updates, but it is more than a year old now.

I wonder if there is a newer version of these removal script patch, which can recognize and remove the locked plugs too.

Thanks,

M

You should be able to remove them using a standard Chastity Key.

If that fails, then using the console is the only way to remove them.

Anyway, I suggest bringing this up on the official DCL support topic should my advice not be enough.

1 hour ago, HyperonicX said:

You should be able to remove them using a standard Chastity Key.

If that fails, then using the console is the only way to remove them.

Anyway, I suggest bringing this up on the official DCL support topic should my advice not be enough.

Yes, they are removable by keys, no problem with that. The problem is that these plugs can't be removed if they are under a quest Chastity Belt (some mod ignore if the character wears a belt and equips stuff under it anyway). Also, it is hard to get keys in my games, so I tend to pay to NPCs for the removal. So basically what I ask here if there is a legit way to remove these plugs without keys.

14 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Yes, they are removable by keys, no problem with that. The problem is that these plugs can't be removed if they are under a quest Chastity Belt (some mod ignore if the character wears a belt and equips stuff under it anyway). Also, it is hard to get keys in my games, so I tend to pay to NPCs for the removal. So basically what I ask here if there is a legit way to remove these plugs without keys.

Have you tried using lockpicks after the belt is removed?

That's the last thing I can suggest.

Archived