jhpda Posted February 18, 2020 Posted February 18, 2020 On 2/15/2020 at 3:54 AM, hunternothunted said: Also the event text for this mod still got cut off even with Bigger Event and Even Bigger Text Box installed What worked for me to solve this was to replace all the charecter events with narrative events.
hunternothunted Posted February 19, 2020 Posted February 19, 2020 10 hours ago, jhpda said: What worked for me to solve this was to replace all the charecter events with narrative events. I'm not familiar with that, can you show me how to do it?
jhpda Posted February 23, 2020 Posted February 23, 2020 On 2/19/2020 at 2:07 AM, hunternothunted said: I'm not familiar with that, can you show me how to do it? Go to the downloaded mod, then to the Folder 'Religion Haremaic/events' open file 'haremaic events.txt' There, each event is written like this (this is the script for the initial event of the spuose sacrifice event. Replacing 'character_event' with 'narrative_event' gives the event box more space for text. Quote character_event = { id = haremaic.0002 #spouse sacrifice. ai = no is_triggered_only = yes portrait = no picture = GFX_evt_def desc = harem0002desc option = { name = harem0002op1 #Burn >10 custom_tooltip = { text = "The ritual will take a few days to prepare" } #informs add_character_modifier = { name = haremaic_burn } #shows reward hidden_tooltip = { remove_character_modifier = haremaic_burn } #removes early application if = { limit ={ from= { #not a believer And = { Not = { religion = haremaic } Or = { trait = zealous trait = craven trait = cynical trait = unyielding_leader trait = coward ### some mod maybe? } Nor={ trait = ISTtrainedslave trait=ISTcourtesanslave trait=ISTmeretrixslave } # mymod } } } from= { character_event = { id = haremaic.0011 days = 7 } } #runs } else_if = { #active limit ={ from = { And = { religion = haremaic trait = zealous } } } root= { character_event = { id = haremaic.0015 days = 7 } } #stays } else_if = { limit ={ from = { has_secret_religion = yes } } #secret root = { character_event = { id = haremaic.0019 days = 12 } } #stays } else = { #passive root= { character_event = { id = haremaic.0010 days = 11 } } #stays } } option = { name = harem0002op2 #Bang >20 trigger = { From = { Not = { age = 50 } } #cant be too old } character_event = { id = haremaic.0020 days = 7} add_character_modifier = { name = haremaic_orgy } #shows reward if = { limit = { root = { trait = stressed } } Root = { random = { chance = 20 remove_trait = stressed } } } hidden_tooltip = { remove_character_modifier = haremaic_orgy } #removes early } option = { name = harem0002op3 #Dont do it trigger = { From = { Not = { is_lover = root } } } character_event = { id = haremaic.0030 } #not in use } option = { name = harem0002op4 trigger = { From = { is_lover = root } } From = { opinion = { modifier = opinion_swayed_2 who = root months = 1 } } } } I did this for all events from id=haremaic.002 to the end of the file.
hunternothunted Posted February 23, 2020 Posted February 23, 2020 3 hours ago, jhpda said: Go to the downloaded mod, then to the Folder 'Religion Haremaic/events' open file 'haremaic events.txt' There, each event is written like this (this is the script for the initial event of the spuose sacrifice event. Replacing 'character_event' with 'narrative_event' gives the event box more space for text. I did this for all events from id=haremaic.002 to the end of the file. Alright I'll give it a shot, thanks a lot for the help. Can you prop up the haremaic pope? That's probably the last problem that still bugging me.
Zeon guy Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 Hi whenever i download the mod i cant open the Zip file and my computer keeps saying its empty
Ghostprofive Posted March 17, 2020 Posted March 17, 2020 Having the same issue as the poster above, it won't open
hunternothunted Posted March 20, 2020 Posted March 20, 2020 On 2/26/2020 at 11:52 PM, Zeon guy said: Hi whenever i download the mod i cant open the Zip file and my computer keeps saying its empty Get 7zip and then right-click on the file, pick open archive then extract
Horatius_PL Posted April 5, 2020 Posted April 5, 2020 I like this mod very much even if that religion is OP as fuck.. but for the love of god make some age restriction because 7yo Hand Maids and "used" 12yo its not something i actually like it to see..
whateverdontcare Posted April 6, 2020 Posted April 6, 2020 4 hours ago, Horatius_PL said: I like this mod very much even if that religion is OP as fuck.. but for the love of god make some age restriction because 7yo Hand Maids and "used" 12yo its not something i actually like it to see.. There is a restriction on hand maids. They're only allowed to be children... Not, great
Surthhh Posted August 7, 2020 Posted August 7, 2020 I have the problem that i cannot get concubines and the wife sacrifieing think is not working either. i can click on a courtier and make her concubine, but it is not working. funny thing is that my vassals have concubines
Surthhh Posted August 7, 2020 Posted August 7, 2020 I have the problem that i cannot get concubines and the wife sacrifieing think is not working either. i can click on a courtier and make her concubine, but it is not working. funny thing is that my vassals have concubines I played as holy roman empire and also as minor nations, but the family window in not changint to allow concubines.......i also switched of all other mods, did not work either.
1tomadeira Posted August 9, 2020 Posted August 9, 2020 On 1/12/2020 at 11:45 PM, Cheri Song said: This looks like a fun, silly mod with a lot of effort put into it. I'll try it out soon. Hey Cheri, I know CK3 is nearby, but do you think some flavour on Tentacle Dreams to work with this mod could be done? Imho, with the enphasys of women status on your mod, the religion events could actually work pretty nice, like Haremaic religion being an antithesis to Dagonic religions.
JJNolbez Posted September 10, 2020 Posted September 10, 2020 Is there any possibility for a CK3 version of this mod? I really love this and always play with it on CK2
James_E_C Posted September 9, 2021 Posted September 9, 2021 I can't "Prepare Ground" for the Haremaic Religion. Anyone else have that problem? Please note, it's not something stupid. I'm a member of the Haremaic Secret Society, I have the prowess (which probably should be renamed, maybe to something like Amour?). I have the rank (Grandmaster), since I created it. I did check the events list (and the localization file), and there seems to be some events missing for the prepare ground compared to the Tentacle Dreams version.
James_E_C Posted September 19, 2021 Posted September 19, 2021 Second, how the do you create the Harem Pope? To ensure stupid answers like "Have you downloaded and installed this mod?", "Do you have the City of Brest in Leon?", or "Are you Haremaic?" aren't replies (I'm sorry, but I have gotten REALLY dumb replies like that), let me say I have downloaded and am currently playing as a Haremaic Character. I have the city of Brest, I am Haremaic, my second son (who isn't heir to any titles, currently playing the Byzantine Emperor in 769) is 16 years old and not married. Here's the script to take the Harem Pope decision (or atleast I think this is it, it atleast LOOKS like it and that's what it's called, and I will go over each one) haremaicpope_decision = { filter = dynasty ai_target_filter = none from_potential = { ai = no check_variable = { which = global_haremhhhh value = 2 } (Tried to find variable, no clue where they are) Not = { check_variable = { which = global_haremhhhh value = 3 } (See above) } potential = { NOT = { character = From } (If this is the person who's supposed to become the Harem Pope, then it's Prince Christophos), which is not Basileus Konstantinos, the character I'm playing) } allow = { (Prince Christophoros) Root = { age = 16 (yes) religion = haremaic (yes) Nor ={ is_married = yes (no) is_landed = yes (no) Is_primary_heir = any_character (no) any_heir_title = { always = yes } (no) } } b_brest = { owner = { (Yes, me directly) or = { character = FROM is_vassal_or_below_of = from } } } }
James_E_C Posted September 20, 2021 Posted September 20, 2021 A bit more info (assuming this mod isn't dead like so many other CK2 mods now that CK3 is out or the mod authors moved to do something else) about my trouble creating the Haremiac Pope. I tried a new game (in 1337) as the King of England. Using the console, I got Brest (and the other holy sites), and was able to appoint a non-/family member (but a member of my dynasty) as the pope. Are direct children forbidden somehow/somewhere from being the Haremiac Pope? What's the closest relationship that a future Heramiac Pope and the current PC can have? Sisters, cousins? First nieces twice removed (removed for a good reason, but they keep coming back)?
thrintyseven Posted October 15, 2023 Posted October 15, 2023 On 9/9/2021 at 10:37 AM, James_E_C said: I can't "Prepare Ground" for the Haremaic Religion. Anyone else have that problem? Please note, it's not something stupid. I'm a member of the Haremaic Secret Society, I have the prowess (which probably should be renamed, maybe to something like Amour?). I have the rank (Grandmaster), since I created it. I did check the events list (and the localization file), and there seems to be some events missing for the prepare ground compared to the Tentacle Dreams version. Can't do that either, I try to find it inside the mod folder, but no key word matches it.
thrintyseven Posted October 15, 2023 Posted October 15, 2023 (edited) On 9/20/2021 at 6:03 AM, James_E_C said: Second, how the do you create the Harem Pope? To ensure stupid answers like "Have you downloaded and installed this mod?", "Do you have the City of Brest in Leon?", or "Are you Haremaic?" aren't replies (I'm sorry, but I have gotten REALLY dumb replies like that), let me say I have downloaded and am currently playing as a Haremaic Character. I have the city of Brest, I am Haremaic, my second son (who isn't heir to any titles, currently playing the Byzantine Emperor in 769) is 16 years old and not married. Here's the script to take the Harem Pope decision (or atleast I think this is it, it atleast LOOKS like it and that's what it's called, and I will go over each one) haremaicpope_decision = { filter = dynasty ai_target_filter = none from_potential = { ai = no check_variable = { which = global_haremhhhh value = 2 } (Tried to find variable, no clue where they are) Not = { check_variable = { which = global_haremhhhh value = 3 } (See above) } potential = { NOT = { character = From } (If this is the person who's supposed to become the Harem Pope, then it's Prince Christophos), which is not Basileus Konstantinos, the character I'm playing) } allow = { (Prince Christophoros) Root = { age = 16 (yes) religion = haremaic (yes) Nor ={ is_married = yes (no) is_landed = yes (no) Is_primary_heir = any_character (no) any_heir_title = { always = yes } (no) } } b_brest = { owner = { (Yes, me directly) or = { character = FROM is_vassal_or_below_of = from } } } } I found how to achieve { which = global_haremhhhh value = 2 } First, you need to be religion = haremaic higher_tier_than = duke piety = 800 prestige = 700 is_adult = yes then you can see the decision "Pray for guidance on the faith" in the Intrigue menu. Right now, if you have 50 or more moral authority, you can take the decision, and wait for two days for an event ask if you want to select a pope from your kin or not. Clicking the upper option, turn "global_haremhhhh to 2" The bottom option turn "global_haremhhhh back to 0", and you allow you to click "Pray for guidance on the faith" decision again. If you click Upper option, you can now right click your dynasty member portrait to select them as Pope, I think. Edited October 15, 2023 by thrintyseven add more detail 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now