(request)mod honkai impact 3 pc

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2020 at 7:36 AM, smns512 said:

If there are mods, will continue to play again on PC. I only have the old nude mods for Android. Lucky I haven't delete them. Cuz u need to live in China in order to get the mods. Ofc I will put credit to the owner. Just to mention that the files format are (.unity3d)

Link? I need the mod

wow its really hard to find resources on how to mod this game lol. most of the search engine results lead to facebook pages which lead to youtube videos that dont exist anymore

its all unity assets so i assume asset bundle extractor works but im not sure how diligently the game checks its own files

also i presume if i had the old mod files it would be easy to test

On 3/26/2020 at 12:41 AM, hilbo75 said:

wow its really hard to find resources on how to mod this game lol. most of the search engine results lead to facebook pages which lead to youtube videos that dont exist anymore

its all unity assets so i assume asset bundle extractor works but im not sure how diligently the game checks its own files

also i presume if i had the old mod files it would be easy to test

UABE is unbale to extract the files. They're all encrypted unfortunatelly.
As for the file check. Game scan the files checsum/md5 everytime you start.....
So if you were able to mod the model I think you would need to inject/replace the files after the game finish loading. (Elevator).
And be aware that Mihoyo hates people messing with their files. So it's a free ban if they find out.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Marakemi Ionis said:

So uh there's a private server thingy out for honkai impact for a while now I think? Will be people be more willing to try tinkering with that to see if modding is a thing or no? I dunno how the modding stuff works so this is just an honest curious question.

can you share its name / info?