npc likes my man boobs

hello. i am playing male character, and having issues with NTR/Cheating part of the mod. when addressing the Non-Married npc, they responded properly, but with Married npc, they will act as if i am a woman. the invitation dialogue goes like "what is it ma'am" and sex dialogue goes "how can i turn down such a nice pair of tits" etc.

i think the issue comes from the fact that the npc is checking their own gender instead of mine. the problem is i am not sure if this issue comes with lovers with PK or adult play plus plus. i'm not that good with scripting, so i was wondering if anyone knows which line of codes that check for that. thank you

What is NTR?  or NTR/Cheating. What Mod you are talking about or what situation?

The gender checks are in the dialogs.  The conditions (no scripts)

You can change it with TES4Edit.

But to find the right dialogs....  You write down exactly the dialogs you use, then you can follow it in the esp, from the start dialog to the dialog you want to change.

If it is LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP with addon LoversVoiceSSPplus there are hundreds of dialogs about married NPC.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

What is NTR?  or NTR/Cheating. What Mod you are talking about or what situation?

it's cheating situation. like having affair with count's wife. literally anyone who seems to be married (some widow also seems to be marked as married). any "married" npc will seem to address me as a girl in a sex dialogue.

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

If it is LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP with addon LoversVoiceSSPplus there are hundreds of dialogs about married NPC.

i used both, i guess it's going to be a lot of work hahaha

There are some issues with one of the LoversPlay mods.  Girl on Girl action where The Player Girl takes a virgin.  SHE responds as if the player was the one whose virginity was taken"  :D And having a girl tell another girl "I always appreciate a good cock..." when the player is on the receiving end is wrong.  That one's check is merely if the NPC is female.  Nothing about the player's gender.

Dialog checks in there are definitely borked.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived