Hello, guys.

Here's the problem I'm suddenly having. It started when I decided to fix the bug with misaligned animations (basically when characters aren't fasing each other) and, while doing that, reinstalled some animation mods. After that all the adult mods I had stopped working, and now the game shows me the message you can see in the right upper corner. I tried to reinstall the mods from scratch with the same result.

LOOT doesn't show any particular problems.

Here'a also my mod list.

Appreciate any help.

20200108162746_1.jpg

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-01-08T16-34-26.txt

37 minutes ago, asafreememberyoucant said:

Hello, guys.

Here's the problem I'm suddenly having. It started when I decided to fix the bug with misaligned animations (basically when characters aren't fasing each other) and, while doing that, reinstalled some animation mods. After that all the adult mods I had stopped working, and now the game shows me the message you can see in the right upper corner. I tried to reinstall the mods from scratch with the same result.

LOOT doesn't show any particular problems.

Here'a also my mod list.

Appreciate any help.

20200108162746_1.jpg

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-01-08T16-34-26.txt 6.22 kB · 2 downloads

Enable debug mode in aaf and send errors

2 hours ago, asafreememberyoucant said:

I found the problem and the problem is me being stupid.

I somehow deleted the base AAF plugin, and in result the other AAF mods stopped working. I apologise for taking your time and thank you.

Thank you for reporting back with the solution to your problem. :thumbsup:

Archived