How can I clear save slot files from WW contents? (Or solve this problem...)

After I installed A.Trois's 230 pack I got a tons of infinitely repetitive last exception error, but the exception txt file is not created in the folder. (So I can't attach any exception error file from this...)

I removed these (A.Trois) mod files, but the last exception error still popup continuosly.

Then I removed all my CC (I had only WW stuffs) - I removed the whole content of the mod folder (except resource.cfg).

The game worked well afterwards (without WW, or any CC), but when I try to reinstall only the latest WW (to game version 1.55.108) the infinitely repetitive popup last exception error still here. :(

I removed all CC again, started the game and Save As a separate slot file. But when I check the content (pressed F3/Reader) of a save Slot_*** file, I still found these texts: "wicked wh.","mike24","lupobianco",etc. - without an installed WickedWhims.

What can I do to clean these save slot files to start my wickedwhims again clear? :(

I am having the same problem. I removed/uninstalled all of my CC's and WW mods to pinpoint where the problem is coming from, but still it would not let me use WW properly. It does not state what specific mod is outdated or where it is placed. it basically says it's in the SIMS 4 folder.

I've tried ww.fix or any of the stated procedures about cleaning saves in the whickedwhims website and none of it worked.

My game version is: THE SIMS 4: DELUXE EDITION – V1.58.63.1010 by fitgirl repack

WhickedWhims Version: v147i DECEMBER 13TH 2019

WW Mods: I only use updated versions of all mods

At this point I'm about to uninstall everything and deal with the fact that I have to start all over again including the installation of individual mods. I've been updating my sims 4 and mods dozens of times before. This is the first time that this happened.

12 minutes ago, Lady_Yu said:

I am having the same problem. I removed/uninstalled all of my CC's and WW mods to pinpoint where the problem is coming from, but still it would not let me use WW properly. It does not state what specific mod is outdated or where it is placed. it basically says it's in the SIMS 4 folder.

I've tried ww.fix or any of the stated procedures about cleaning saves in the whickedwhims website and none of it worked.

My game version is: THE SIMS 4: DELUXE EDITION – V1.58.63.1010 by fitgirl repack

WhickedWhims Version: v147i DECEMBER 13TH 2019

WW Mods: I only use updated versions of all mods

At this point I'm about to uninstall everything and deal with the fact that I have to start all over again including the installation of individual mods. I've been updating my sims 4 and mods dozens of times before. This is the first time that this happened.

Thank you for the answer!

Unfortunatelly I also think about a final solution, if there is no better:

Without WW my game works well. So I uninstall every CC, and export to tray all my houses/sims, then yeah... I have to start a new world and import everything.

If I know well the skills and professions will survive, only family relationships will not, if relatives not living in the same household. And, of course, friendships are not saved either. :((

To get a Last Exceptation error is sometimes not really bad .

Since the Discovery University update everybody get the error messages ....... it's not a big deal and nothing to worry .

I get the error messages and I ignore them and play the game , as much I know is the error something with the showers ... we can hope the next patch will fix it .

33 minutes ago, Captain Rondo said:

To get a Last Exceptation error is sometimes not really bad .

Since the Discovery University update everybody get the error messages ....... it's not a big deal and nothing to worry .

I get the error messages and I ignore them and play the game , as much I know is the error something with the showers ... we can hope the next patch will fix it .

It is not a simple exception error. These are come without stopping until the game freezes... :(

25 minutes ago, Sven89 said:

It is not a simple exception error. These are come without stopping until the game freezes... :(

What game version are you using? (Cracked versions aren't supported)

You actually need to delete the WW save data as well as the mod itself.

To do this, you need to enter the following commands in order-

"ww.reset_save_data sim"

"ww.reset_save_data sex_handlers"

"ww.reset_save_data world"

Exit without saving when the three commands are successfully entered. 

Next you want to delete everything related to WW from your Mods folder (make sure to double check), delete the WickedWhimsMod folder in your saves folder and finally delete the localthumbcache.package file.

Start a new mod free game and save it, then you are free to try WW again.

5 hours ago, Sven89 said:

to game version 1.55.108

1 hour ago, Lady_Yu said:

V1.58.63.1010

We're actually running gameversion 1.59.73.1020. I sure you're both with cracked games.

2 solutions : buy the game or use an older WW version and stop updating it.

You won't have any support here for cracked games.

Archived