Sims3 animations & variants (Update 08. February 2024)

4 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

what are the Illusivek Animations

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I never heard of his animations

I also not have found these. Suspect Illusivek may only intended to make animations and was at this time in contact with Twilightstorm. 

OR, he made some animations, but did not publish them.  But in Passion are some animations intended to be registered what de facto do not exist for download anymore under this names (Lady666, Lord666 what is all the same as L666). And all earlier animations which came up with AW and OKW files will also still be registered in passion despite also they are the same as the OKW versions. I have also the opinion it would be about time to say bye to this old AW XML's in Passion since for all animations worth to be installed SimJMFan provided OKW files for all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Lets hope for a spring cleaning, or do it ourselves in the setting file ;)

You really should ask to get your page on the top list so people won't have to hunt for where you got to as others present their stuff.

Have you seen the pose pack from MaryJane? Maybe you could offer her some help in making them into animations?

Take care beloved ??❤️

11 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

You really should ask to get your page on the top list

Forgive me, but do not want to do that. Make some animations more or less for myself to learn about blender and share my results from time to time, that is all. Be on the top list would set me personally under pressure somehow.....

11 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Have you seen the pose pack from MaryJane? Maybe you could offer her some help in making them into animations?

Really, @MaryJane by far is the better and the much more experienced animator. She need everything else but my help here ?

And, I think I stated that already earlier, it is not practical trying to make animations from a Pose as base. This has something to do with predefined rigs. The only use here I see, is to get an idea for a possible animation to create.

Take care and stay save in this (very) cold corona times.

Not much happen about animations at the moment, so I thought it's a good time to upload
my current status, a small update with six additional animations only.

1 FM RUG, floor
1 FFMM beddouble
2 FM ballet barre
1 FFM rug, floor
1 FFM beddouble

(and as always, some fixes or improvements on a few older animations)

The pack contain a total of 78 animations with the above.

Please see the first Post of this thread.
Stay save and have fun

On 1/5/2020 at 1:11 PM, Clydie said:

Update of the animations as of 24. February 2021 (see file "clydie_78XANIM" below).

new animations in this update :

1 FM RUG, floor
1 FFMM Bed
2 FM ballet barre
1 FFM rug, floor
1 FFM bed

(is not selectable in Passion yet) : Those animations will be registered in Passion but you can not chose this
Object in Passion yet. However, those animations do not hurt a Passion game at all...

In addition I would lead your attention also to the ZIP "ANIM_ADD" attached. Therein you will find
how to extend animations for the PICNICTABLE and for the BALLETBARRE by using S3PE if
you are interested to mod a little on your own.
And, something small but maybe nice too........

78 Animations should be registered.

Everything else remain as above described.

Have fun !

Thank You for everything ? I don't want to push You but You should place them where they belong, with the other LL Sims 3 downloads animations ? 

7 hours ago, BulleCore said:

You should place

Please see my post #128 (six posts above here ? )

And, there are twelve threads and a fixed info thread already which fill up almost the first page. We should leave some space for creators uploading something and be found on the first page, at least for a while.  (my opinion)

But thank you very much for your comment !

• 1 month later...
  • Clydie changed the title to Sims3 animations & variants (Update 05. May 2021)

Small update :

Just loaded up a current status of animations and a little more......

If you want, find it out on the first page.

Five animations more :
2 FM Washingmachine, Dryer (one works on Counter too)
1 FM PicnicTable and Trampoline
1 FFMM Rug, Floor
1 FFMM Couch
some small changes on older animations.

Have fun and stay save !

Wow a new update ;) Me like :D

Have had problems with the computer and had to restore the comp and all my files many times as the win 10 updates seams to break more than they fix grrrr.

Me and my sis we use to play big fish games together and having played a while when i have t restore the comp. we have to start the games at the beginning, and having done this a few times we simply ignore that game for a while until i know for sure that the comp. will work. Having installed TS3 with all EP and SP  last night and this morning i will try playing the sims later, and will report back with more praise later.  Lots of LOVE and stay safe ❤️ x3

1046907792_Angelita_McCanns_Alian_encounter(14).jpg.d9054ed3007d0c3a79f7ad2b23d6d701.jpg

@Clydie, I love your OKW files! You know I had been doing the same for my personal tastes, but you have done a complete job and in talks, I know we have similar thoughts regarding the way some animations had been unnecessarily made to work with all genders. Why would anyone give a blowjob to a strap on? And why would anyone wearing the strap on WANT a blowjob??? OY! ?

So, a question... have you ever considered replacing Oniki's "stiff as a board" animations? A few of her early anims are a bit mechanical, and although she did get better in her later animations, she never went back to update things like the "a2a woohoo sleeping sim", "a2a woohoo train sim" or "grope" animations. Haha... I think it took her 9 builds to actually correct the spelling of "gropped" to "groped" in the STBL!

I have been looking at. I looked at replacing the animations for sleeping sim with Lucas' "sleeping angel" anims, but just dropping the CLIP files in to overwrite the ones in the package don't align properly. I started looking at this in Blender, then quickly remembered why I gave up trying to do animations 2 or 3 years ago!!!!! )))))

have you ever considered replacing Oniki's "stiff as a board" animations?

Some of Onikis animations really could be made up a little. But up to now I did not touch them at all since in the past you had updates and Oniki often add one or two animations of some sort in the different releases. But if 409 was the last one, sooner or later I would start trying to touch some on them. Think there is a potential making them a little better. Hesitated up to now since then you have to do "maintenance" on each release or you will lost your prior work.

Still experimenting with the OKW XML's and still find some interesting and working functions for that.

i.e. instead of the line >LoopMax<X>/LoopMax> you can use <DontLoop>true</DontLoop> ! I find this useful since KW anyway more or less ignore the number of loops you determine in the XML and find it a little disturbing when some of the (my) teasing animations be played over and over again. With that above the animation will be played definitely only once and the "story" continues.  The second I found is a way to equip an animation with a text being displayed in game, but this require a proper language string. But it could be nice too. Just testing a way to have a separate localization package along with the animation files. If I get it working in this way I will maybe upload it here for testing. For now I have add it to the KW localization and it works great.

looked at replacing the animations for sleeping sim with Lucas

Careful with those bed animations...... I my games even such animation from Oniki do not work well in a way that i.e. the blowjob sometimes the poor girl must blow the air on the wrong side of the bed, depending on which side the sims are located when they go to bed. And - disturbing also- in case two girl sleeping in one bed together, they do the blowjob too. Did not test, but bet two boys would blow each other too ? 

Finally, I will give it a try now and start with the smoking animation to see if I get it working in a way that the smoker not always sink into the ground when wearing high heels. Let's see !

40 minutes ago, Clydie said:

Some of Onikis animations really could be made up a little.

?

Her newer ones are not so terrible, but her old ones need to be replaced. All I have done so far is to replace the female role in the woohoo training 1. That animation is actor 1 standing with hips forward. Actor 2 has two animations, one for a male actor 1 and a different animation for a female actor 1. You probably already know this. I used s3pe and simply used replace function to install a different animation for actor 2 with the male actor 1, making it a blowjob, but the alignment is not perfect. I think that it may be a K69 animation, as many of his are reversed from others. Might be Lady666 or Amra72??? 

But, doing this the right way would take an animator, NOT a dress maker!!!

I only see ideas, and don't know how difficult it is for an experienced animator as you to do. I know that nothing is "just simply..."!!! There is always much more work than "just simply..."!!!

But, I just played and there is a new animation by OLLCity that looks like a very good grope replacement, and I believe there is also one by MaryJane. Of course, as active animators, permissions and all. And of course Lucas' sleeping angel animations. )))

1 hour ago, Clydie said:

ot always sink into the ground when wearing high heels

I never understood why that is. As though the animation stops, the sim resets to ground height, then the animation begins again and the sim sinks. I sort of understand why they sink during animations, but not the up and down.

4 hours ago, Clydie said:

sink into the ground when wearing high heels

Yeah, that happens in quite a few instances. I learned to live with it, but yeah, If I had an option to never see it again - that would be great.

Smoking, KW Grab Butt, Sex animations . . . . . .

2 hours ago, landess said:

KW Grab Butt, Sex animations

As far as I understand, those are because of the position of the rootbind, which is used for animation alignment, especially for woohoo to align the pelvic areas. AND... the base standard is EA flat foot and standard height sim. Old Animated Woohoo had a teen offset to realign teens for animations, and in many cases, it worked when added to adult female, but KW apparently does not recognize the offset.

But, the cigarette smoking is different, as the sim drops to puff, then back up to exhale, which I personally have never quite understood. Perhaps I will toss the clip into Blender? Or perhaps I will leave it to an animator like Clydie??? Hmmmmmmmm??????????????? I know! Make a dress!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

So, a question... have you ever considered replacing Oniki's "stiff as a board" animations? A few of her early anims are a bit mechanical, and although she did get better in her later animations, she never went back to update things like the "a2a woohoo sleeping sim", "a2a woohoo train sim" or "grope" animations. Haha... I think it took her 9 builds to actually correct the spelling of "gropped" to "groped" in the STBL!

I actually made one of my animations a default replacement for the grope interaction and even got it to align properly. Never uploaded it though, would you want me to?

The ones I use are... well, my grope animations! Which are a bit old but still better IMO. Might make new ones eventually.

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

but the alignment is not perfect. I think that it may be a K69 animation, as many of his are reversed from others. Might be Lady666 or Amra72??? 

Of course, as active animators, permissions and all. And of course Lucas' sleeping angel animations. )))

The alignment has nothing to do with K69. Only his table animations are on the wrong side of the table. The reason for misalignment is because oniki scripts her animations - if I’m not mistaken those are the jazz files (but please, I’m not a modder and do not have knowledge of this, so please don’t gun me down if this isn’t what it is called!)

The animations of kinky world work very different from from the animations creators over here made. Oniki makes them work like the EA animations so to say, what whilst I and other animators here do is only make an animation that is playable in one way. Oniki uses scripts so for example, it shouldn’t matter on which side the sim is sleeping, the animation would be the same only mirrored. 

this is why these animations are very hard to replace, because they would need to work in multiple ways. But it probably can be done.

Also, for my animations counts that they may be used it any way. No need for permission. Just give me credits for the original if it’s released. For personal use everyone may do as they please!

On 2/26/2021 at 4:45 PM, Clydie said:

Please see my post #128 (six posts above here ? )

And, there are twelve threads and a fixed info thread already which fill up almost the first page. We should leave some space for creators uploading something and be found on the first page, at least for a while.  (my opinion)

But thank you very much for your comment !

Bit late to this party, but OMG this x1000. I hate the way the first page looks now. All the animators that have been inactive for years don’t need to be pinned anymore. Just make one post with links to the stuff and pin that post and Done. Heck, I wouldn’t mind if there just would be a link to my animations instead of the whole thread being pinned...

Almost no space for other creations to get some attention. I really dislike that - please more room for other creators!