When loading i get stuck on dragon logo

I managed to fix the problem my previous post was about (this post here:)

But now i have a very different problem. When i am loading into one of my last saves i first get the message that the savegame is corrupted (probably because i sorted out a lot of mods). I heard when you try to load the same save a couple of times it will eventually work, around the 4th try, so i loaded the save again. Or atleast i wanted to because then i got stuck on the dragon logo. I closed Skyrim and tried again, same result. Then i wanted to start a new game, still the same. I then started a new game without live another life and for some reason that worked, but i'd liek to find out why the actual last saves dont work. Can someone here help me?

More than likely your saves aren't working due to all the mods you removed, as you pointed out.  That can really bork up a save game.  Also, make sure you are loading a manual save and not an auto or quick save, as those are easily corrupted and not a recommended save game to rely on.  The best bet is to start a completely new game.  Make sure all your mods are up to date, including SKSE.

Archived