Can I simply delete animations and hairstyles?

There are some (many) animations and hairstyles I have never used and will never use. Can I simply go into the respective mods and FUS RO DAH them into nonexistence so they stop wasting space and time? Or will that screw up my entire game? I could just try but I'm scared.

Happy New Year everybody!

Yes u can do it just open mod with CK and delete Hair styles u dont like / dont need...

In RM if u change Hair Style on Right Bottom corner u should see name of Hair Style...

just search for name in CK and delete :x...

Then save Mod and done...

On 1/2/2020 at 2:04 PM, agiz19 said:

with  animations shouldn't  be a problem just deactivate them in SL MCM . 

Thank you but I don't want to deactivate them for every single new character. That's why I'm asking if I can delete them so they don't show up in the first place.

TobiaszPL, thank you!

well  there  is  one  thing  called  Supress SL  anims, you  go  into SL MCM  and and I think  u toggle  them off and then  click suppress anims  they will  be gone,  even if you start a new game with new character those suppressed anims wont  show in  MCM like they don't exist  since the  profile is saved  when you  click  suppress anims  

Archived