[mod] LuxuriaFantasia Event Pictures Overhaul (skyrim)

LuxuriaFantasia Event Pictures Overhaul (skyrim)

Description - This mod just replaces every event picture with Skyrim screenshot. I find event pictures too inconsistent, so I decided to make my own set, again.... I follow the ratio of Luxuria event themselves, so there shouldn't be anymore out of bound stuffs.

Issue - If you have my old overhaul for Fantasy and Dark World, some images might repeats. I recycle some of my older picture into this one. Other than that, this should runs fine with Fantasy and Dark World.

- Like before, some images might seem out of place. This was made with consistency in mind, not accuracy.

Installation - 1.0.2 is now a submod. It will acts as a mod, no longer need to overwrite original pictures.

Couple of things:

I'm not quite sure what encoding you use, but BC1, Linear, DXT1 encoding can shrink the file size down to 1/6th of the original with no noticeable degradation of quality.

Why not make this into a submod instead of an overwrite? This will make it easier for players to activate/deactivate your pictures whenever they want.

1 hour ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Couple of things:

I'm not quite sure what encoding you use, but BC1, Linear, DXT1 encoding can shrink the file size down to 1/6th of the original with no noticeable degradation of quality.

Why not make this into a submod instead of an overwrite? This will make it easier for players to activate/deactivate your pictures whenever they want.

I am a monkey, I just screenshot png and slap it on gimp for resize. I have no idea how to submod.

1 hour ago, noobshi said:

I am a monkey, I just screenshot png and slap it on gimp for resize. I have no idea how to submod.

Really easy.

Rename the folder to something other than LuxuriaFantasia.

Open up Notepad++.
Create a file called <mymodnamehere>.mod <-- Replace the name with whatever you want, but keep the .mod part.

In the file, add in this:

name = "<yourmodnamehere>"
path = "mod/<yourmodfolderhere>"
dependencies = { "Luxuria Fantasia" }

Zip up both the mod folder and the .mod file in the same fashion as other mods downloaded from LL.

You now have a submod that's ready to share, and doesn't require a single bit of messing around with the base LF files.

11 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Really easy.

Rename the folder to something other than LuxuriaFantasia.

Open up Notepad++.
Create a file called <mymodnamehere>.mod <-- Replace the name with whatever you want, but keep the .mod part.

In the file, add in this:

name = "<yourmodnamehere>"
path = "mod/<yourmodfolderhere>"
dependencies = { "Luxuria Fantasia" }

Zip up both the mod folder and the .mod file in the same fashion as other mods downloaded from LL.

You now have a submod that's ready to share, and doesn't require a single bit of messing around with the base LF files.

Got it, thank you :D